Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Dude I am a new user of cryptocurrencies before it I was not interested in it and think that it is a volatile currency which is not benefited in any way but not now I regret on my thoughts

• +3 1

In fact, my friend,

I learned about this cryptotalk very late, but took the initiative to participate in this forum immediately, and regardless of the profit awaiting me, i really wanted to experiment, i liked it and i hope it never stops.

My dear friend, I heard about this forum this year and explained to me about the encrypted currencies and their benefits in our society, how to win the currency and the mechanism of work within this forum. After explaining the capacitor, I was curious and entered this world so far as I work

I have heard about encrypted currencies, especially Bitcoin since 2015, but at that time I didn't care much about it . But a short time ago my friend told me about the CryptoTalk Forum so I did a search for encrypted currencies and joined the forum . I feel sorry that I did not start working in the area of encrypted currencies from 2015, I lost a lot of opportunities because of this but now I work hard and want to continue this work .

Yes, my friend. As for me, when my friends told me about this wonderful forum and cryptocurrencies, I quickly entered and started working. Now I have acquired knowledge, money and experience, and I have friends from around the world. Thank you, my friend, good luck.

• +2 1

When I heard about cryptocurrencies, I was curious to start working with them immediately and of course I did so and I am very grateful for that moment when I heard about cryptocurrencies and until this moment I am learning more information about it and I am investing on secure platforms, which is a wonderful thing.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

No, I met Bitcoin too late, it was really bad that working on Bitcoin in the past was much better than today.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fadimah said:

In general, my friend told me about it with some information and then I started searching, following up and watching videos on YouTube in order to work on Bitcoin and encryption

Following two years I start, I caught wind of bitcoin when it was truly incredible. I wanted that I began sooner.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptowold is wise and i think it's impossible to start immediately after hearing it because it is too wise, and as for me i joined the field of cryptocurrencies after carrying out some research and read about bitcoin in one of the articles and started collecting information and opened a wallet and started in this forum.

They personally told me about cryptotalk and two days later I was able to join and meet him. Due to lack of time. And even to make my first posts I had a hard time finishing. But I like what I do and I feel good.

I am like you, my friend, my friends have been working in this field for a long time and they used to talk to me about it and persuade me to work, but I thought it was a waste of time or a small amount of profit, but in the end I started working here and discovered that I had missed a lot and wished I had started earlier.

No. I started to work in this forum after hearing from a friend. He insisted me to work here and do a good earning. Cryptocurrencies were totally unknown to me till then. But then I knew about this forum and slowly slowly started to do my earnings and then now here I am. I am quite certain about crypto world closely and I hope to do better in future days.

No first i do is i reamsearch about it then i discovered that you can earn coins or real money thats why i joined and ofcourse i watchn lots of videos on how to earn.and thats it.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I can start it and start working on this phone when I listen about the cryptocurrency because one of my my best friend is working on this forum that's why I joined this forum

• +4 1

As for me, I only heard about cryptocurrencies about 25 days ago, and I conducted an in-depth study on the concept of the cryptocurrency and how to trade and invest in it, and I knew that it is prohibited within certain countries and very popular in other countries.

No dear I start cryptocurrencies even in 2020 . And I learn and listened from a friend in 2017 . And he convinced me for investment in bitcoin and I have not knowledge about Crypto currencies and investment and I have not investment. 

• +5 1

I am also my friend, I heard about cryptocurrencies in 2013, but like the rest of the people I did not trust them, and I considered cryptocurrencies to be fraudulent, I really regret not having taken this opportunity, but now I am not depressed In earning profits.

• +1 1

At first time when a friend told .e about cryptotalk i never had an interest at that time but when i saw him getting and earning extra income that the day that i started working in this field, as for now it's useful and i am loving to create and share positive ideas here since it it out main work.

I totally agree with you, I think that we, the newest ones, should also strive to learn well to create useful content, sometimes the fear that the other members of the group do not like it keeps us from creating new topics, I think this forum has more potential to grow. 

I was also not interested in it at first and I missed at the same great height for several currencies, this could have made me rich, but I do not think that the opportunity has passed, I can make up for it and fulfill my dreams if I worked hard

• +2 1

The first time I heard about the currency encrypted by Social Media, I looked into it further, and I didn't believe there could ever be such an opportunity, so I waited a while after hearing the first time and then entered the field to learn and earn.