BTC holders only please - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

BTC holders only please

I think that earning bitcoin in some others platform not seems to be easy but in this cryptotalk forum you will only need to work and get paid indeed and its very helpful to us all by doing this type of method

I entered the world of cryptocurrencies in general and the world of Bitcoin in particular at a very late period, and that was less than a year ago. I used to hear about it a lot before, but I did not believe in the idea, and the amount of Bitcoin I have is very small and I think I will not get one Bitcoin befor one year .

I can't remember the actual year or day when i first heard about bitcoin all what i can remember is that cryptocurrency was introduced to me by a friend who happens to earn from cryptocurrency.

I guess that all the members of this forum are Bitcoin holders, because we receive our payments in Satoshies, anyway, I first heard about Bitcoin years ago and I did not give it much attention at the time ,I thought that it is a kind of FOREX or something similar to it and I am not a fan of stock market, then I heard about it form the social e=media and I started to change my opinion  about it, I intend to hold my Bitcoins till they reach a good amount , because they are now way less than one Bitcoin. 

• +2 1

More than 7 years ago I heard BTC the great most profitable and valuable coin today. I was able to hold more that 1/2 (half) million of BTC in last year of 2020. Which earlier this year make me proud of my holdings due upsurge of BTC in just some couple months.  Re sell half percentage of holdings and now hoping for another outstanding turn up of BTC for striking profit

I first heard about Bitcoin in 2019 and only then did I learn about the benefits of Bitcoin and its profitability.  And then I bought and held 0.7 bitcoin at a lower price.  And now in 2021 I got a lot more profit by selling that bitcoin. Now i am so happy. 

I am not an old holder of the bitcoin but I am holding some of them and I was not able to make the investments when I first heard about the bitcoin, and I am  holding less than one bitcoin.

I first heard about Bitcoin in early 2020 and at that time I invested in Bitcoin. At that time I had purchased half bitcoin. So then I kept holding bitcoins and then as we all showed, the price of bitcoin increased to a great extent. And then when the price of bitcoin reached $ 40000, then I sold that bitcoin. So in this way I made a profit of $ 16000.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've heard of Bitcoin on social media and I thought it was actually a real currency. However, it was a digital currency. When I heard this, I was more interested. I have never been able to get 1 btc. I've always won piece by piece. Because 1 bitcoin = 1 house in the country where I am. The fact that he had such a high value prevented me from reaching it.

I have never held 1 bitcoin in my wallet but if I counted while I was in cryptocurrency it might have generated approximately 1 bitcoin. the market is bearish if that happens. While first I bought bitcoin in 2014 when bitcoin prices were $ 300- $ 400.

My dear friend, I personally think that a trader or whoever owns any cryptocurrency should not disclose any information in this regard, but I will answer that I have a lot less than one bitcoin, and I have been working in this field for a long time and I was working when the Abtecoin was at 7000 dollars so I followed  The glories of Bitcoin are mostly thank you

I see a lot of people here where luckier than me they heard about Bitcoin before 2017

Some even 2012, 2014 or 2015 ...

I hope we all learned something from this

On 12/9/2020 at 3:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

BTC holders must be tired of having to wait for such a long time. Before news spreading about new ATH, no one thought that bitcoin will be able to set a new record but now that media is full of news about bitcoin exceeding 2017 ATH, many holders have gotten greedy to hold until the last minute. Without those news, holders would be satisfied to sell at anything above $15K but now even $18K is considered a cheap and worthless value for them! This is how news can influence the expectation of the market.

True, there is a lot of news about Bitcoin rising to 50,000$ and perhaps 100,000$, so many people have greedy, and they no longer care to sell Bitcoin at reasonable prices while they are waiting for Bitcoin to reach these peaks, but this is an adventure and it may cause them to lose a lot.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is $30,000 and to my knowledge it would be difficult for any of us to buy one. I bought some in the summer at $10,000 and $20,000 later, also I bought a little more at $31000 but I don't think I will risk buying higher. Some people were lucky to find and buy Bitcoin at $200 or even lower years ago but the risk was the same.

Like most people, I heard about Bitcoin in 2017 when the Bitcoin price went up high. A friend told me to take part in a bounty campaign on one of the famous sites at that time, I earned Bitcoin by selling tokens that had been given by a campaign. This is my first time holding 0.005BTC, priced at $ 15,000 / 1BTC.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, hexwin said:

We saw topic similar topic recently so I am starting one for Bitcoin holders

Comment if you are holding any BTC right now.

1. When did you first heard about Bitcoin?

2. Do you Hold more or less that 1 BTC

3. When did you buy or get your first BTC and at what price?

Long live Bitcoin

image.png.ff21dcf9a578f5338aad4c0bcb5c639a.png

I heard about Bitcoin from my friends.I currently have 0.6 bitcoins.I haven't bought any bitcoin yet because my financial situation is not so good. I have earned all the bitcoin I have.

I hurriedly check my bitcoin wallets and trading accounts. Good thing I was very organize like any accountant should be. hahahaha. And the rest is history.other bitcoin amount buy from market fewdays ago when bitcoin price less 7000 usd i buy 0.071 bitcoin from coinex exchange.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:58 PM, jackycrypto485 said:

True, there is a lot of news about Bitcoin rising to 50,000$ and perhaps 100,000$, so many people have greedy, and they no longer care to sell Bitcoin at reasonable prices while they are waiting for Bitcoin to reach these peaks, but this is an adventure and it may cause them to lose a lot.

That high greed index of the late 2020 has gone and now the bitcoin market is calmer than before. Although the rise of bitcoin has slowed down, the ETH is still persistent and it keeps breaking new records every now and then. I think some BTC holders may have switched to ETH recently to take advantage of the better situation and they may come back to bitcoin again when it gets some momentum. Until now, bitcoin is showing laziness and is struggling to hit $40.000 for the second time.

I heard for the first time about bitcoin, in a game in 2013 within facebook, since then I had a notion of what it was, then I obtained my first satoshis during 2014 using faucets provided by faucethub and currently I have a capital of 0.30 BTC , all intended for investments.

I found myself experiencing that I was in crypto with lower bitcoin prices. But I don't find it profitable, just looking for free. Certainly there are people who regret buying Bitcoin for years before reaching the highest prices

Hi everyone, I do not know if this post for BTC holder only, is that means that others who do not hold can not comment? anyway I will tell you about me, I still a beginner, and I have nothing yet, but I have hope to have a lot of cryptocurrencies sooner or later, till that time I will not know how cryptocurrency holders feel especially for those who have a lot of it.