Work On Reviewhunt And Get Paid Hunt Token - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinliker

Work On Reviewhunt And Get Paid Hunt Token

Hi everybody, Today I want to introduce a wonderful micro task platform that name is reviewhunt. New Reviewhunt Launched Recently. Now after approval of you works you  get paid after four hours. In New reviewhunt you Get paid for joining simple marketing quests. One account for hunters/makers. Earn rewards as a hunter and create quests as a maker all in one account. It's very simple interface to launch any marketing quest. 

Join Reviewhunt Platform

Screenshot_107.png.0f703a2fff892da892a22543b7c516d3.png

1. Get paid for joining simple marketing quests:

In Reviewhunt, there are many simple marketing related quests you can join and earn rewards. In the beta period, a total of 10,514 quests were performed within just five months. In the new Reviewhunt, there are already 17 simple and fun marketing quests are ready for you. If you join and get approvals from all the quests listed now, you can get paid up to $80.1.  Reviewhunt, will keep promote continuously,so that more quests can be generated constantly! 

Screenshot_107.png.46f1e6db09655e470bd7e1b3f53d1974.png

2. Get paid by USD Point / 4 hours payout period:

After you’ve joined a Quest and successfully approved your proof submission, you will earn USD (United State Dollar) Point as your quest reward. If you’ve received a $10 reward from joining a quest, you will get $10 worth of HUNT tokens when you withdraw your reward, so you don’t need to be bothered by the price fluctuation. Also, you will be paid 4 hours after your submission has been approved by the maker regardless of whether the whole quest has finished or not.

Screenshot_107.thumb.png.afae4d8ea22fb70427782c33563703ef.png

3. Super simple interface to create a marketing quest:

Do you need new users? Followers? Subscribers? More review content? Any marketing mission you need urgently can be completed through a Reviewhunt quest with just a few clicks. Here are some examples of the quests you can run:

📱 Download / Activities
🚀 Channel Boost
✍ Social / Blog Review
🍏 App Store Review
📝 Survey
🧪 Custom Quest

Screenshot_107.png.4e34a4854a472c19da140f5eac15edf3.png

4. Zero fees to create a quest if you use HUNT tokens

After simplifying the quest creation process so that anyone can launch a simple task (like boosting your Youtube channel, increasing followers, etc.), we will also make HUNT token payment as the most lucrative option. If you use HUNT token to payout, you will have the 20% fee waived.

Screenshot_107.png.112a430a3a0a189fd44c26fc113f2246.png

5. One account for hunters/makers → Requires you to re-join Reviewhunt!

The new Reviewhunt is using Blockstack auth that protects your digital right. With this new sign up system, reviewhunt is now combining the Maker and Hunter account together. For this change, all user database has been rebooted and you are required to join Reviewhunt again.

Screenshot_107.png.ad7969516b74138267cab6622f555737.png

I worked with Reviewhunt almost over 5 months as a hunter. I earned over 300$ From Here as a hunter. In the end i want to show my recent Earning Proof. I joined the new reviewhunt after launch in 29th Jan 2020. In short time I already earned 41.20$

Screenshot_107.thumb.png.37f225722abf9feedb3b8e25e8f3b591.png

So are you excited to join Reviewhunt? You can join as a hunter or maker or both. 

Reviewhunt Signup Link

If you already joined reviewhunt then share your exprience here and If you haven't joined yet then join now and also share your exprience here. So that more hunters and makers know about this awesome platform.

Source

Edited by coinliker
  • Useful or interesting 8

1 minute ago, Shahadatbd said:

I had worked in reviewhunt about 5 months and that is a good platform to earn hunt token with completing simple quests. Recently reviewhunt launched there new website with new features. Maybe in future they will add some gift card.

oh yes. nice to hear you used reviewhunt already. Yes some feature will add soon

1 hour ago, Binjit said:

This type website is new for me for earning looking good and new earning option for me i must have
to try it once for see how it working and how much instant paying with quest task

Sure. You SHOULD try and share your experience about reviewhunt with your friends.     

I am not to join much of this type of platforms but you have good comments and I think your reputation is good, I know you do not waste time in the community because your prestige is tested with these offers.

I will try and stop by to tell my experience.

Regards

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, reioniichan said:

I have registered on Reviewhunt a few days ago and have done a couple of task. I have earned a couple of bucks and I would say it is a good platform. If possible I think it would be better if there is available contact details of the person who posted the quests. One of my submission was invalidated even though I followed the instructions and even wrote an appeal.

You can contact with your issue in their discord server. Discord Mod or admin will solve your problem

9 hours ago, BTChris said:

Anyone have a proof of payment ? Its sounds good but i want to see a proof 

Oh yes my friend.  I already converted my hunt to btc from daybit exchange.  

It is not hard, I checked it many times, most of the tasks there are simple, I mean if you want to earn you will earn, like you said simple tasks with enough earnings, this is a good place to make it you second or third source of income, I am working on it right now

The contents is well made and very well explain Im interested in joining this i just need a proof of payment to be sure that is legit and paying.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think it will be good for me too, i want to earn a living money online and i believe i will if i'll work harder with this forum and other legit sites.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Not a huge amount but i think it's good enough. If i compared between work and payment it might be sufficient for that. I was very thankful to you that, because you share it with me and us in another social media. you explain the all things clearly and suggest us to join this as early as possible. Personally i am thankful to you for sharing your knowledge with us. In previous time you also help us. Hopefully in future you also help us. Thank you.

Screenshot_20200211-001837.png

On 2/8/2020 at 7:36 PM, Migo said:

It is not hard, I checked it many times, most of the tasks there are simple, I mean if you want to earn you will earn, like you said simple tasks with enough earnings, this is a good place to make it you second or third source of income, I am working on it right now

Exactly. Thanks for shearing your experience about using reviewhunt. 

On 2/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, Fattkidd said:

The contents is well made and very well explain Im interested in joining this i just need a proof of payment to be sure that is legit and paying.

Here is my Reviewhunt proof for you brother: 

Screenshot_128.png

7 hours ago, Sb Amman said:

Not a huge amount but i think it's good enough. If i compared between work and payment it might be sufficient for that. I was very thankful to you that, because you share it with me and us in another social media. you explain the all things clearly and suggest us to join this as early as possible. Personally i am thankful to you for sharing your knowledge with us. In previous time you also help us. Hopefully in future you also help us. Thank you.

Screenshot_20200211-001837.png

Thank you so much brother for your compliment. I always try to share legit earning site and in future it will continue. 

2 hours ago, Al-Qassim said:

I had worked in reviewhunt about 5 months and that is a fine platform to earn search symbol with finishing straightforward quests. newly reviewhunt launched nearby new website with new features. perhaps in expectations they will adjoin a number of gift certificate

Yes this time new reviewhunt add more feature and payment process more faster

My Recent withdraw from Reviewhunt. I joined 29th Jan. So far I earned 78.31$ from Reviewhunt. Share your earnings and proof so that other people know about Reviewhunt and motivated. 

Screenshot_133.png

On 2/5/2020 at 11:33 PM, Bijoy970 said:

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. I think we can earn some coin easily. It will a new earning opportunity for us.

I am been confused about the alot of tokens in which most are the scams or having no any kinds of future or the people.