YODA ON YOBIT.NET - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I see many posts on the yobit.net chat and Telegram asking for directions in transfering or trading their Yoda coins they recieved so I figured I'd share everything I learned or experienced to maybe help out a few people.

Yoda was aquired through a Telegram airdrop and must be transferred to yobit.net in order to use your newly aquired Yoda. A Telegram msg was supposed to show up on your Telegram airdrop bot signaling a way and it being time to link and transfer your Yobit.net account to Telegram. After linkin youll see your Yoda dissapear from your bot wallet and it has been sent to Yobit.net into your investbox account section located at the middle top of homepage. ( You should of already made a yobit.net account and had account verified prior to telegram link and yoda send.) If you visit your investbox on yobit you can click MY INVESTMENTS ,and youll see your yoda has been deposited there yielding you a daily 1%  that can be withdrawn once a day into your Yobit.net trading account. 

Anything I have missed up to this point please help with a comment and lets make each other more profitable. Thank you

Yoda was a very successful airdrop according to me as i made more than 300$ from the airdrop.I expect to benefit also from free dollars airdrop as yobit is legit and has proven to pay well on their previous airdrop.

It was all a great yobit airdrop, many people earned a lot of money with it, yobit always surprises us with their projects, now with its new airdrop many will have the opportunity to win 

My experience was that I did not win much but I did win something, those who really won were those who had many losses.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:52 PM, Ec1021 said:

I see many posts on the yobit.net chat and Telegram asking for directions in transfering or trading their Yoda coins they recieved so I figured I'd share everything I learned or experienced to maybe help out a few people.

Yoda was aquired through a Telegram airdrop and must be transferred to yobit.net in order to use your newly aquired Yoda. A Telegram msg was supposed to show up on your Telegram airdrop bot signaling a way and it being time to link and transfer your Yobit.net account to Telegram. After linkin youll see your Yoda dissapear from your bot wallet and it has been sent to Yobit.net into your investbox account section located at the middle top of homepage. ( You should of already made a yobit.net account and had account verified prior to telegram link and yoda send.) If you visit your investbox on yobit you can click MY INVESTMENTS ,and youll see your yoda has been deposited there yielding you a daily 1%  that can be withdrawn once a day into your Yobit.net trading account. 

Anything I have missed up to this point please help with a comment and lets make each other more profitable. Thank you

Interesting information for all those people who could not send or activate their Yoda in Yobit, we currently have there in investbox working

yoda airdrop was huge, and i'm confident with this new airdrop,  1700dlrs, i believe this project will be succesfull. I always recommend friends participate theirs initiatives because we can earn great profits

Yoda was delivered by the yobit airdrop, that's why I met this excellent page, when it came out it cost more than $ 1, incredible for an airdrop, that's why yobit seems to me the best page that always tries to help its users.

• Useful or interesting 1