What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

I will invest all my earnings in yobit mining since it offers you good benefits that is what I will do to generate more daily earnings.

• +1 1

My plan for the Satoshi I got was to collect them and buy altcoins like Litecoin, then I would hold them for a period of time. That way I can trade on yobit, the opportunity to enjoy the bulls is open if I don't convert the Litecoin I bought into fiat, so I tried to hold on.

• +1 1

The satoshi a great earn for all of us from the forum, but most of the are willing to withdraw the money but may be that could be a wrong decision instead of i would like to suggest everyone that go with the investment scheme. The investment box might be a good option. 

• +2 1

In my opinion its better to convert them into cash instantly because you never know about crypto because its full of scammers and its never safe to have huge amount of money in crypto wallet. They must be transferred to any offline wallet immediately.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hey friend, i have withdrawn twice and now I am thinking of holding for some time, because i want to try holding and check whether the prices go up, so that I will get more cash than encashing now. And in future I will go for investing in bitcoins with the amount i earned from here plus my other savings. So now I am learning to gain more knowledge and skills in trading and investing for my future. 

• +1 1

Intense question that the fellow creator of the topic asks us, I will personally invest the small profits that I obtain from this great forum will be to invest them in the platform yobit
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +3 1

I act with my satoshi according to my demand.. Sometimes i convert my btc to cash then use it in my daily life and sometimes use it to buy different altcoin made by yobit exchange site while enjoy the interest every day..  Actually there has no certain planning to use our earning btc from this site..   But what ever we do then it must be useful for us..              

• Useful or interesting 1

I hold the satoshi earned and I sold the talk tokens for Bitcoin but I think it could be a mistake as the price of the Talk token is very promising. I was excited about the price and converted to Bitcoin but I think I lost this way, first because of the investbox rewards that I'm not getting now and second because of the price that is stable and seems to be rising. Maybe we will see 300 satoshi for Talk token as not it is already at 150.

• +2 1

I try to collect as many digital currencies as possible and store them in the long term because I have confidence in the year 2021 and I am sure that prices will increase and profits will be excellent for everyone who has stored.

i prefer to invest those satoshis in (BTC) and Bitcoin has been rising at $ 15k. I am also interested in the new Yobit tokens such as  (DLRS) and (TALK) are profitables token they have been at a good price since they were listed on yobit, and on the other hand I will invest some satoshis in Ethereum that has been rising these last months of this year 2020.

I am have a goal to hold and make up to some bitcoin holding investment that will not be too big for me to feel bad when price is drops and feel too eager to sell to take profit. I am trader sometimes but late two month since the September I am stop and hold more the bitcoin I own. I am glad for the forum and found it very useful too.

• +2 1

My plan is to hold. I sold some of talk for satoshi and I am hold all the Bitcoin I can. I also try to invest more in Bitcoin and I suggest to do the same. Just hold for one year more and see the results. I have a feeling it will be a lot better from selling today.

I did a few trades and plan some investments in yobit but I also have a bigger plan to make more bitcoin from all of these , the trades and the altcoins I'm buying as well as the cryptotalk earning. It is considerable and it is a good profit that we can trade and buy the talk token when it is low as it seems to have a lot of strength in demand.

Collecting bitcoin for free is minimal in quantity, it is best to raise capital and start investing and trading to increase your income.

Yes. That's the question for which all the members have different opinions. I also have different, I will do lots of things with these free Satoshi. Like first I will solve my educational problems because it's the important prospectus in my life. And without education nothing can't be do in this Mysterious world. And with the remaining amount I will do investment in the top digital currencies.

As your better off investing it anyway and since its free the risks are much less as also the pressure too since if you can manage it work it out you can make more money than what you had so far in your free satoshi's. thats my choice about it.

• +4 1

Sometimes cash is needed. I am not converting whatever I earn in cash but have a total bucket that I use to reinvest or take some profits once it is full. I am doing that to have a meaning for what I'm doing. I am not greedy though and not going to sell an asset or token very easily. I prefer to sell at higher prices and I have a lot of patience.

• +4 1

Withdrawing them in cash is a short-term, small benefit, I think it's better to invest them in investments and start making money on this, in the long run-this is a more profitable way.

I have already got like 23 paid post, gonna invest in buying some TALK tokens right now.

My plans are simple i buy different coins with these sathoshis and hold that all coins for the future becasue the crypto market future is very good and this is the future currency that peoples will use in their daily life.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not expert on trading and investing so for now I will convert it to cash so I can help my family and myself to provide my needs while I am still studying on how to invest. They said we must know first or study first about how to investment, trade, because there is a lot of technical terms that I might not know if I enter the investment and trade with lacking knowledge

I plan to hold the satoshi and keep it this way as I expect Bitcoin to be in another bubble next year and hopefully so big that it will be up to $200,000. It is how I see things for Bitcoin and 2021. Not easy but not unachievable. We only need more memes and more Bitcoin music videos. There haven't been a lot lately because of more than two years of poor performance.

• +1 1

I think holding for  a better price would be the best uses of the crypto. The holding strategy is the best way to get some big earn. But move to the investbox is also a best way, the investbox is the daily basis earning system and give secure and profit. 

first accumulate a capital and then reinvest it, trade it the main idea is to make it grow more and be more profitable in this crypto world

• +2 1

Wow, This is not free satoshi. We got it because we work here. You should not mislead or confuse users with your statements. They might be careless in making posts like your words are also blind. Well, it's up to me what I want to do my money. Why do you want to know about people's business lol? Okay, I will use it as needed, my friend.