What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

I plan to buy 5-10 litecoins at a price of 35 dollars as soon as I accumulate the necessary amount to do it, and then I will wait until they grow in price. 

I choose to hold 40% Bitcoin and convert 60% into alternative currencies, I think its price will increase because it has a distinct project.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think the most usually thing i should to use it now for helping people because so many people damaged because of COVID-19 virus around the world specially in my country  

13 hours ago, Basad said:

You are right, some are just wasting the big opportunity they have now earning coins but they don't have actual plan to build up those coins in future to be making profits. 

If they don't have plan for it, then they are not ready to make a good impact on their lifestyle, they won't be successfully in cryptocurrency and nothing to show for their friends at the end

In fact I am planning something else that may differ from what you mentioned, I will convert part of it into good currencies like LTC, BTG or others that are cheap now and wait for it to rise a little. And another part that I will convert into cash and part that I will keep Bitcoin.

3 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

In fact I am planning something else that may differ from what you mentioned, I will convert part of it into good currencies like LTC, BTG or others that are cheap now and wait for it to rise a little. And another part that I will convert into cash and part that I will keep Bitcoin.

Sounds reasonable, except i don't get the point of BTG, but i am investing to some undervalued altcoins too. It might be bad timing right now but i am investing in something that i believe in.

12 minutes ago, rekter said:

Sounds reasonable, except i don't get the point of BTG, but i am investing to some undervalued altcoins too. It might be bad timing right now but i am investing in something that i believe in.

Thank you my friend, yes it seems a favorable opportunity now to buy some altcoins undervalued because the market is now in a declining state, and this is a good opportunity to take advantage of it and it will definitely rise when bitcoin rises. BTG doesn't look like a good option for many but I am used to working with this currency and have made some good profits and it is now low in value even though the movement on it is not good enough on Yobit.

14 hours ago, Basad said:

Well for now they may not have a tailored plan but we don't know what will happen in future, may be they will come to realise themselves and the purpose of been in cryptocurrency world, later modify to be counted among best 10 in cryptocurrency

Getting to know later night be late for them, but they said it is better to be late than never, so let them wise up and have a better plan, nothing is permanent in this world.

We always need to act wisely to benefit from different angles of cryptocurrency

Well for me the only thing I do now with this Satoshi I earn from this site is to hodl for the main time maybe when the price increases very much then I can withdraw and wait till when the price of most cryptocurrencies is down then I can now invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many of us who have decided to convert this Satoshi that they earn from the forum into cash funds, but I think it is better to transfer them to trading platforms and work with them in order to double our profits.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:14 PM, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

To me I will hold because now is the best time to hold and sell later as the bull run had started we can buy and sell at the right time

My plans is to Invest it into something else. I wanna start a peer to peer trading. I found out that it is profitable and you can be making a good amount of money. That is what I really want to start with it.

The thing is this amount of satoshi are not enough for investing or trading. I think it is better to withdraw it as cash and take it. If you want to invest for trade you have to invest from your money only

• +1 1
  • +3 1

What I mostly do with my free satoshi is invest half of it and then hold the rest of it. By investing am sure to make a profit from it and when I see the prices goes up, I sell the ones am holding for more profit so I could buy when it comes down again.

• +2 1

On 5/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Kerseem said:

The free satoshi I got from this forum is to make investment on yobit site investbox and make good profit from it and double the earning. 

I don't think you should be calling what you earn from this forum "free" or basically call anything free, as this word means that somehow you did nothing and money appeared in your wallet. There is nothing free.

• +5 1

My plan is to hold the coin until the next bull run and selling them for profit and exchange some of into the cash if  I need cash. Exchanging into alt-coins is the good option but I would love to invest in bitcoin and hold the coin.

I am converting more than half of my profits from the forum CryptoTalk into cash because I need money especially in this period since I rely on this forum heavily to cover my daily expenses. As for the rest of the profits I buy Litecoin and store it in the Yobit platform

• +5 1

Investing in something will be nice such as trading. And if you can't trade then the best thing for you to do is to exchange to altcoin so that you can hold. Or leave them in bitcoin and keep on holding. I am changing mine to trade with it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 3/6/2020 at 6:25 PM, m7md said:

Currently, I am transferring it to cash in as additional income because I am still a beginner in trading and in the future I intend to trade in it

I am also doing the same thing because right now this is the right time to earn free bitcoin because in future there will be no chance to earn bitcoin because in future the price of bitcoin is going to be high so accumulate as much as you can 

• +2 1

As of now, in this current market that we have, holding a little longer or converting back to your fiat or converting to stable coins is both a good decision. That is what I am doing right now. I am just waiting for bitcoin to go atleast 13k dollar, then I'll convert it.

I will invest the money I earn here somewhere else, I will invest in an iobit exchange, it seems to be reliable.

I think cryptotalk has already directed us to the plan and the pan s to use them on yobit to earn more.

We only use cryptocurrencies for webmasters And in between I buy some coins and then invest in the burning box After a decent amount I withdraw my paid wallet

The importance of Bitcoin in daily life is immense Making money with Bitcoin is very easy Everyone is able to make money by investing in Bitcoin Crypto is used by everyone for business and I also use it for business

I convert it to cash. Because in my country cryptos arenot allow for payment. So i have to convert it to cash. It makes my life easier. I thank to cryptotalk it helps me to earn cryptos.  In future i will think about trading.      

• +2 1