What are your plans for these free satoshis? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your plans for these free satoshis?

What you are going to do with your free satoshis  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to:

• Hodl
    • Convert to cash
    • Invest to altcoins
    • Invest to something else (what?)

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

1 minute ago, Uttom Deb said:

My plan for terrorists is to work in a well-functioning and satisfying way, so that I can work properly and earn a good deal of money.

Terrorists? What an earth are you talking about mate? Surely that's a typo or something is terribly wrong here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

If you depends on what you make from the forum then you will not get that much so it is better to build a capital and start invest it in the market crypto currenceies or others it dosent matter it is important to invest. 

• Useful or interesting 3

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Well I convert it into some cash of half of my earnings other half for investing some altcoins like ethereum, binance coin, bitcoin cash and litecoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just use earning from cryptotalk for trading and sometimes i also buy some coin then invest on yobit box after get decent amount i withdraw to my main wallet, How you guys use an earning from this forum?

• +1 1

If you speak about 1000 satoshi that cryptotalk give to us per post I will hold it for long time I won't sell it never.bitcoin is the future and i believe in it.

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

i chose to trade it into alts,all my earnings i convert into xrp,at first it is only because xrp has the lowest transaction fee,but since i heard the news about xrp,i hold it and i am so happy that i made the right decisions.

i will convert it to cash and than i will use it for my own uses and this is a great opportunity for all of us to earn money for  our own uses. this is just a great opportunity to earn money for our own interest. crypto talk is very good forum for those who want to earn money.

for me i will use it to invest to business for my future..and if ever that i have enough money i will try to invest to bitcoin if ever it will earn more profit to this investments..

• +1 1

I hold these coins for future purpose. Here i told that bitcoin halving in 2020 and i wait best price of bitcoins in future in this way i hold these coins for long term. You know that crypto world future is very bright and best for all if hold crypto coins for long term purpose.

Today I am going to get my 1st withdraw . I think I will convert half of my earnings to cash and other half  of payment I am going to purchase altcoins. What's about you?

1 hour ago, rekter said:

I guess my question is that what are you plan for these 1000 satoshis per post that cryptotalk is giving you? Are you going to Hodl, invest, convert to cash and maybe use immediately?

And if you are converting it to cash, are you doing it because you have to, because you have running expenses and this is now your main income or just because you don't believe that the btc price is going up?

I will hold some of my earning for the preparation for the bull run that might happen this year. Maybe I will convert into cash the other part of my earning because since Im still a student I need money to finance my educational needs and this forum actually help me to pay all my expenses. 

• +2 1

I just sell these free satoahis and buy the new  coins because i know that the low value of coins will give us good profit tha. The other high value of coins.

Hold on for dear life, because bitcoin is nearing the halving and the prices will sky rocket after that so hopefully i gain a profit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

im gonna convert a part of my earnings to cash because i want to buy some stuff for my self and invest other part in yobit invest box or trade with it.i thank yobit and cryptotalk for this amazing campaign its amazing because im earning money and i also learn more about crypto.

I just want to buy a laptop then i will trade using them to gain more the phone is not helpful to me.. best wishes for you guys..

I withdraw half of it for every 1 or 2 weeks and the rest i use for buying investing plan on yobit and if beside that i use to buy another coin outside yobit like BNB and KCS then i stake it to earn some passive income, What's your plan from satoshi that your earned here guys?

The satoshi which I get from cryptotalk is going to invest on the investbox of yobit exchange and it will give you good profit and there is no fear of losing your bitcoins.

1 hour ago, Mustakim sohan said:

I think  I will collect as many satoshi as i can and trade those  satoshi to bitcoin and hold it until its price go up.As for now i have invested in litecoin and hoping that its price would go up.

Dude, satoshi small amount of bitcoin, you don't need to convert that to bitcoin. And how did you convert these sathosis to litecoin? You don't have 100 posts needed to collect any satoshis

Edited by rekter

Well i will be holding and increasing some more my bitcoin holding as i wantvto buy as much as i can while prices are still low compared to where they could reach.

I am thinking of collecting a good amount of this forum and adding it to my trading balance because it is small

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

3 hours ago, Rahulnur said:

I hold this bitcoin because bitcoin price jump in come soon. Bitcoin halving also come so bitcoin hold is now profitable. 

Actually we came here with the aim of making a profit so if holding bitcoin is really needed then we better hold it so that we are currently profitable because of the surge in bitcoin prices coming soon so it's better to hold bitcoin.

I will invest the money that I  earn here somewhere else, will invest in yobit Exchange,  seem like it's reliable. And other platform that i trust before i know yobit Exchange