Sign in to follow this  
sbtex

Laliga 2019-20 Discussion & Prediction Thread

Laliga Winner  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Laliga 2019-20 winner?

• Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
    • Atletico Madrid
    • Sevilla
    • Granda
    • Valencia
    • Villareal

All the sports betting  lover out there !

lets discuss about Laliga on this thread. Starts now by commenting who will be the Laliga 2019-20 winner?

comment below! we also will discuss and predict upcoming laliga matches, so stay tuned.

I have voted for Real Madrid. Though Barcelona is good for last couple of year's but I am a Madrid fan & I hope Real will retain the Laliga title this season. Zidane has said that he is focusing on Laliga Trophy this season. Let's see what happens because on this month Real have many tough matches.            

Although the football pitch is the neat place to forecast, but we have the team capacity and ability, so, I will say that; Barcelona for the laliga 2020. That's my beat team and am die hears fan of the club.

Barcelona seems to have a pretty bad start of this season but slowly they are getting back in form, Messi is back from the injury and they should start fighting again for the 1st place where they belong to. Real looks in a very good form, and it could be a real threat for the title but the season is long and well have to see if they can keep playing the same 

47 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

Barcelona seems to have a pretty bad start of this season but slowly they are getting back in form, Messi is back from the injury and they should start fighting again for the 1st place where they belong to. Real looks in a very good form, and it could be a real threat for the title but the season is long and well have to see if they can keep playing the same 

There is no real difference between the performance of Barcelona and Real Madrid, Including Atletico Madrid this season. All the powerhouse have been nowhere near the usual best that has been displayed over the past decade. but as you've they're getting back gradually to find their best form, and the season is the very young and it's still anyone's title to win.

The latest news is Dembele will miss the upcoming El-classico as he is cursed with two match banned. It is a big loss for Barcelona I think. Real Madrid is unbeaten so far on Laliga and El classico on this time can decide who is ahead in Laliga. I am too excited for this match.

The vote option was interesting but honestly this league a bit bored because from years to years Barcelona and Real Madrid always dominated the league and this season also the champion of Laliga will be predictable and it will not more than Barcelona or Real Madrid

8 hours ago, Superred said:

The vote option was interesting but honestly this league a bit bored because from years to years Barcelona and Real Madrid always dominated the league and this season also the champion of Laliga will be predictable and it will not more than Barcelona or Real Madrid

True, Barcelona and Real Madrid is dominating Laliga from the start. Real Madrid has won 33 Laligas. But they deserve also. Barcelona and Real Madrid are the two biggest club in the world. So they will dominate everywhere. But EPL is more competitive and exciting.         

On 10/9/2019 at 8:50 PM, sbtex said:

lets discuss about Laliga on this thread. Starts now by commenting who will be the Laliga 2019-20 winner?

comment below! we also will discuss and predict upcoming laliga matches, so stay tuned.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético Madrid — all three are expected to fight for the top of the table. As a catalan fan, My bet is on Barcelona. This season la liga is being really interesting. It already has brought some surprises like Getafe, Alavés who are fighting for a place in the Champions League whereas Celta Vigo and Villarreal are fighting to avoi relegation.

So far, Valencia is really disappointing this season as everybody expected them to perform much more better maybe even fighting for the top places on the table, but currently they are only 7th. Another team is Sevilla. They had a very good start but lately their form dropped.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:50 PM, sbtex said:

I am a Real Madrid fans, of course, I hope Real win.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:04 AM, bitcoworld said:

This will be one of the most interesting seasons in laliga for 12 years. A lot of surprises already and it really looks like this will not change that fast. I hope some underdog makes it this year but I doubt it. I think in the end Barca will make it.

Yes, really enjoying la liga this season. A lot of surprises and upsets have already been made. But I think the title will go to one of the favourites. The most interesting fact is, the only team left unbeaten in La Liga so far is Real Madrid with 5 wins and 3 draws in 8 games. Lets see to whom they concede their first loss of the season. 

Barcelona seems to have a pretty bad start of this season but slowly they are getting back in form, Messi is back from the injury and they should start fighting again for the 1st place where they belong to. And not only messi I believe i n all the team player are going to make their effort to be at the first at the end of the season. 

1 hour ago, MDS said:

Barcelona seems to have a pretty bad start of this season but slowly they are getting back in form, Messi is back from the injury and they should start fighting again for the 1st place where they belong to. And not only messi I believe i n all the team player are going to make their effort to be at the first at the end of the season. 

I really believed that berca will always fight for their right possession 

Bercq have the team capacity and ability, Barcelona for the laliga 2020. 

Berca have the team capacity and ability, Barcelona for the laliga 2020.

Despite the slow start by Barcelona, I think they will win La Liga. However, you should never rule out Real Madrid because they still have a good team and they already hit bottom at the sports level. I don't think they can play worse.

Let's talk about El-Classico. 26th October is the date. El-classico is one of the biggest football events in the world. It’s not about just 3 points. It's about legacy, respect, dominance. I am really excited for this match and hoping Real Madrid to seal the game.               

1 minute ago, sbtex said:

Let's talk about El-Classico. 26th October is the date. El-classico is one of the biggest football events in the world. It’s not about just 3 points. It's about legacy, respect, dominance. I am really excited for this match and hoping Real Madrid to seal the game.               

I think the victory will depend on who gets the first goal. If Real Madrid do, then they can play on the counter and would probably execute those counters. If Barcelona get the first goal, then Real will have to work really hard to get the equalizer.

2 hours ago, Silvinator said:

Despite the slow start by Barcelona, I think they will win La Liga. However, you should never rule out Real Madrid because they still have a good team and they already hit bottom at the sports level. I don't think they can play worse.

Yes, Barcelona is also my favourite as a title contender. Real Madrid is another team you have to always watch out for. You can't ignore Diego Simione's Atletico Madrid too. They are always a tough side to beat, and they have the capabilities to win la liga.

3 hours ago, Silvinator said:

Madrid seems has lost their confident after Ronaldo leaved that seems they never can achieve top performance anymore and new player such as Hazard also still took time to adapted and still cannot provide good performance such as he did on Chelsea

Of course Real Madrid! I hope they can play great this year and take the cup.Where can i bid on their matches with crypto coins ? 

Sorry guys, the sad news is El-Classico has been postponed to 26th December due to political issues. So football fans, have to wait a bit long for El classico.

Perhaps, we can enjoy the next match of Barcelona against Eibar.       

9 hours ago, Superred said:

Madrid seems has lost their confident after Ronaldo leaved that seems they never can achieve top performance anymore and new player such as Hazard also still took time to adapted and still cannot provide good performance such as he did on Chelsea

It is true. It is also complicated to maintain the level for so long and Real Madrid did not bring replacement for players like Modric and Kroos who had a year of very low performance.

5 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

It is true. It is also complicated to maintain the level for so long and Real Madrid did not bring replacement for players like Modric and Kroos who had a year of very low performance.

Modric and Kross are not playing very well right now but belive me, they have a lot of quality and things can turn around any time. At a certain point they will start playing at their highest level and then Real will almost be invincible 

My prediction on LA ligament 2019-2020 is bercelone, I have a good feeling that my team will be the winners of this season LA liga.