Every one has their own style. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Every one has their own style.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

I totally agree and respect your thoughts. Old members judge other newbie person's because newbie member not understand how to post here. But old members have to appreciate newbie members.

everyone's capability is different from others, so they their own strategies on how to earn and to learn 

That's not true, if someone did something wrong then it's our responsibilityity to correct them. it teaches them how to surf here without aba.

I dont understand what you want to saying in your writing style.every persons has their own style for
living and trading in crypto field or typing in language style but understanding is better then style

Hey mate,I am sorry but I couldn't understand what you meant. But if you mean the style of posting useful posts,I would certainly say that different people have different opinions and way of expressing. So no one should judge them by that until they are following all the forum rules.

Sometimes we misjudge what people wanna say, these imperfections can be corrected. But if someone give his opinion not violating any rules should get enough respect. 

On 2/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, Mehnil125 said:

Every one has it's on their style and also to be added that they can earn money by their own way or style and also to be that it is for earning money. 

I agreed specially with the opinion said every one has his own style but performance must be in the type of what the platform puts in his current rules I see here many valuable things as I see little not important. 

Style are really unique I do admire people who have unique style in this forum some user create unique topic base on there experiance which there style is very impressive how they explain there content.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Everyone has their own style creating contents or topics. We should respect them because they'll also respect our style in posting here. We should correct them and not criticize their post.

Everyone has their own style that's true because in the nature we know that different creatures have different style. so it's quite common that everybody has their views .we should not comment anything which will hurt their sentiment or feelings.

Yes everybody have their rights to write and create the topics in their Own style in this forum.but need to know about the rules and topics should comply with all the requirements and rules made by the forum's team.

Sure friend.I concur with you statement.There are parcels of freshmen who are contemporary in crypto degree involves memorize and earn a bit.If we don't get it there troubles, troubles at that point who donate them clear imaginative and prescient round crypto.I think we should now not belittle every body

On 2/5/2020 at 8:27 PM, Rajib011 said:

. It's unique; no one person's style is wrong. ... The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.Ama

On 2/5/2020 at 9:11 PM, phpMailz said:

Yeah everyone has their own style of doing things but there should be some standards, we are all posting the way we know of and that is the way we should but we need to post in a way that others will be able to understand what we wrote.

Yes every person has it own way to earn and make profit from crypto currency, in trading crypto there is a lot of strategy you can do to make profit just do it right.

2 minutes ago, Tanvir Ahmad said:

Every one has his own style. There are different style between two people. This is no wrong they will success their own style.so it is normal.

Everyone taking about unique style. Earning from posting 100 comments is not an unique way to earn but I think all here to make some ways to utilize the opportunity to pursuit our goal. I get paid 3000 per ride means selling illegal liquor in black market which is not risking. And all money having people if they go to jail they have all they wanted only poor got punished by the rule. Earning from this is having some little patience,please guide me!

Dear friend
I Don't understand your tropic. If you mean make may strategy answer yes. Everybody use won strategy to make many. Every person mind deferent.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Yes every person has it own way to earn and make profit from crypto currency, in trading crypto there is a lot of strategy you can do to make profit just do it right.

Ok bro. I will do my best to earn some income which is not up to full fill my requirements. I hope that one day all I wanted is gonna reach me at the right time . So iam patience now

Everyone has their own style. There are different types of people in our society each and everyone has their own style. People in our society are dress well and some people wear variety  dress like wise every one has their own style 

Everyone has its own mind and his own doing style of business. More business needs your skills how you done it.done as you want but earn profit. Don't worry how others doing you done as you can. 

Yes boss i agree with you that don't make fun and guide any member with proper method. This thing create a good reputation in the market. Be sincere and consideration on your work. Make strong and useful post for all crypto member. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

Yes friend you are right every person have their own style as a new member of this forum I saw different things and people every one have their own style 

Yes every one has their own way of expressing their thought regarding the posts or comments. The topic and the comments may content the same thing but way of expressing will be different.

Yes its true everyone has its own style and its own thoughts so no one can be same and thoughts can't be same so write freely but write within the topic as mentioned in the forum Else your account may get banned 

thanks