Every one has their own style. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Every one has their own style.

True. We shouldnt have this prejudice judgment about being newbie and old too. I have seen a lot of users here some are good at their styles some are not but it is okay as long as they didnt being a spammer here and didnt do anything wrong at all.

Everybody has his own style and way of writing posts and creating constructive arguments about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, the important thing is to follow the rules of this forum on how to make these posts elegible to be counted as valid for payment.

This forum is not about style of people! you have a comment to introduce here do your topic with it, or if you find any topic that you are interested to it post your reply, the important here is respect the rules and the steps.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I had the same situation before, but what should we do, because we advised à lot of members so far but we still seeing the same problems, everyone should be smart enough to manage his business and know how it's working in this forum, because it is not just posting and earning 

Good morning mate,I strongly agree with you,me myself have a unique posting style.I always start by greeting my other fellow members and i end with a appreciation.We should help and respect each other in this forum.

Yes, of course, every person has his own style in many matters such as profit-taking, investment plans, or trading operations, so two people cannot agree with us in the same manner.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

that's what need to have a members here to be have their own style because some people using this site just pretending that the posted topics are their own..this was a good choice to have a own style to be not compared to others..

11 hours ago, Hunter279 said:

I am going to bring an apple pie,” your friend tells you. Again, the indefinite article indicates that she is not talking about a specific apple pie. Your friend probably doesn’t even have any pie yet. The indefinite article only appears with singular nouns. Thanks

what does this file mean I don't understand, can you please inform me so I can find out, thank you very much

11 hours ago, Abiaan said:

i think we should not be on our style , we should be understandable for everyone , there is no point of creating topic or posting if no one understands you , just be clear for others what you have to say

Your are right but I am not talking about me I am talking about the members how judge other members about their their style but if they are right so what to do with thos guys.

12 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

Yes, everyone  have their own style and every individual have their own judgement style. No one should ever judge them by the way they think and write. It is obvious to be different from each other in terms of idea, strategies. So we shouldn't judge anyone in this forum. Let them write and analyse in their own way.

• Useful or interesting 1

Every person has his own style and behaviour. Every one should as unique as he can. Just keep posting unique and appropriate posts, you will definately get the success you want.

12 hours ago, Adamskiddo said:

in reality no one is perfect you shouldn't give your opinion a big cheese right by could you repeat that? he or she said. You don't go through the result the person was having while typing the memo the complete the regard of the qualities during the typing of the letter

I agree with you about this comment, everybody has his or her own style, you don't have to someone else results that his having while typing the memo because no one have to be perfect.

i am really sorry because I am not clear about your post. I don't.  understand meaning of your post. if you told that everyone has their own style for earning or posting I like to say. my friend own style is not bad but must follow the guidelines. if you follow the guidelines then that will be OK. thank you for your post. 

Actually, I did not understand what you mean. The method of making money depends on the knowledge that the person has and the field he is able to work with, but certainly whatever the person’s style is, there must be some loss.

As long as your post and topics are useful or related to the crypto currency its fine. Never think that your not good enough to learn something in this forum. Everyone has a chance even newbies to be educated and thats the main goal of the campaign.

Yes, people posses different styles from others when talking to people, so making post of your own style can't be criticized, but as also knowing that even if its your style, don't blend it to makes spams or copying 

Naturally, after all, each person is individual. Each has its own charms of both mind and imagination. This must be taken into account. 

14 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I ahve seen many people are juging other that you should not so that but if he was newbie so it's ok but for other memebr so it is not good nuging their style so it's not fear.

Yeah it is true, every one has his own styles and ways to talk or post. Advising newbies is good as they dont know about anything, but some times old members also conduct a mistake but the style of advising them should be different and friendly too.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

4 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Yeah it is true, every one has his own styles and ways to talk or post. Advising newbies is good as they dont know about anything, but some times old members also conduct a mistake but the style of advising them should be different and friendly too.

Thanks man for understanding my topic all memebrs have their own way of writing and No one can judge them.

14 hours ago, Unknown user said:

Just ignore them, I can say all people have different mind settings. that's is why human has own head and heart. stay away for those toxic people. stay positive 😉 

You are right every one has own style every person want to successful in their field and they have their own strategy your strategy and knowledge is the key of success no one should interfere in your matters every person set there dreams and try to achieve learning is very important if you have a complete knowledge then you will be easily understand and get a success in your business no one can force others and interfere in their life

Everyone does have their own style. But in this forum we need not style but obedient rules. So for beginners, we can learn continuously so that what we do will be easy to get. Read lots and add your insight.

2 minutes ago, Foridul Joy said:

Yes, each person has his own style that he loves in the way he loves to walk. So everyone has their own style. By doing this, as per his choice.

Your opinion is very true and I agree with your opinion.

Of course everyone has their own way, both style and their own preferences so they will look for an easier way that suits their own choice because they have their own lifestyle in every step they live.

You are right that every one has own style of posting according to the crypto talk section.

We know that posting section show your interest in the filed and your knowledge or interest.

You know, everyone has their own style, but they should all be advised that they make no mistake. You need to mention the whole point of your post.