No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

On 2/5/2020 at 4:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

I don't what is happened but also the most liked what can get? 

it is really dangerous to play unsafe way. it is okay me and my sister in the same dlink okay right? 

On 2/5/2020 at 10:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

I'll definitely agree with this! You can never be exempted from what you have done inappropriate things in this forum. All you have done inappropriate acts should be punished. Let's keep this community to become effective for our future members here! 🙂

9 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

I don't what is happened but also the most liked what can get? 

it is really dangerous to play unsafe way. it is okay me and my sister in the same dlink okay right? 

Please!

If you are going to quote it is because it is referred to the subject you are saying things that do not correspond to the subject and without meaning, you are a valuable user for the forum, I always read you, this post is meaningless.

Nonsense messages in many posts can carry warning points.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/22/2020 at 4:20 PM, Alinagomes93 said:

Pursue that site secret. Get a groundwork and even familiarization within the crypto fx. You should not try to make many different provides. Blog post primarily which will be related to this issue and you just can be dependable as a result of blocked.

Hum good. But I have not tried and will try.

Yes it is right no one can exempt from warnings because rules are strict and we must need to obey them. Mainly it is very important to post useful posts.

Thanks for sharing us informative post we have to follow them,ranks and reputation does not matters not giving you extra posts but your behavior is the real thing,its show your personality.

On 2/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, E ellect said:

On less you don't post spammers comment on a cryptotalk.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:58 PM, Jatala Waseem said:

What is it

23 hours ago, Major-king said:

Fabulous one 

5 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

Hum good. But I have not tried and will try.

Usually when I see users as you wonder, they do something good! because they have more than 100 posts, even one of these users has more than 800 posts. So I consider begging you to fix your post because they can be considered useless.

In fact, since this is a post that deals with the issue of warning points, it is good to take them as an example.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

56 minutes ago, Muhammad Uzair said:

Then you can start investment because you know everything about digital market. Investment of cryptocurrency is a good idea and it gives you better profit than other website.......... 

spam20x20.jpg.f8c8b81ab33ae1201c0935043de52be6.jpg

49 minutes ago, starcanni said:

2.- “... no issues with Theme deletion” I have perused a few "you've got no issues with Topic cancellation" to a few extent that's genuine, but in the event that you're doing day by day "x" times futile Theme I guarantee you that the "nursery" is over for you.

spam20x20.jpg.f8c8b81ab33ae1201c0935043de52be6.jpg

These two cases are good reference!

We have a user with 740 post and one that is starting, in a topic that comments that the rules of the forum must be respected.

As you can see, it doesn't matter if you are experienced or not, you can make out-of-topic or useless comments, as well as meaningless comments.

Please consider fixing your post, remember that this type of post may be a consequence of warning points.

Edited by alexisfuentes
poles x points

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, Tiger Shroff said:

No one want to do the wrong doing and also to be added that they are doing the write thing for earning money in the crypto talk

This is not true i have been noticing mamy members are just copying the comments of other members they also copied the topic content in the comments.This is a shame full act.They have to work genuniely on forum .Their effort can make them more mature from forum kbowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, sandysoo said:

We have been alerted all the time that we are all members who are committed to the laws and instructions issued by the forum. Now, due to the large number of fraud that occurred, several countries were banned from the forum, and this is really unfortunate because some members of these banned countries certainly were working without fraud

For now, as every promotion has its rules, these did not exist and was open to all, but that is the new rule, there are exceptions in certain countries.

I hope this serves to reduce spam and all the evils that existed in the forum. But also to incorporate promotions that allow users who stand out to access in some way better promotions.

Mediocrity has no nationality and I am sure there are many users who deserve a better opportunity, that would make the content even better.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Most people who create the same themes simply do not know that such themes already exist, or simply are lazy and do not want to drive in the search bar the topic that they want to create to check whether there is such a theme or not. 

Yes because still you are upright members of this forum you will gather forewarning points or the most horrible is banned.  subsequently be gentle in redistribution for all time and be a decepline associate of this forum. 

Exactly ! In fact we should really be thankful that deletion of posts has no severe punishment like being banned. We should just be more precise in every posts we make and make it a constructive one and not redundant.

This really shows that no matter how much contents or prize you have won or rank you have, you can't avoid on getting banned. Everyone here can be banned,  there's no exceptions. This also shows of how fair this forum treats everyone. Just be careful, don't just post random just to have that increase of posts count. Post the things that is right.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think there is only one thing if you want to survive in this forum and that is you just need to follow the forum rules and they are very easy to follow because the most important rule is to comment only necessary and usual things unless you will get banned very easily by our honorable admins and moderators.

There is no excuse for any mistake in the alert or forum. If you do any work outside the rules of the forum, then you will be banned or warned.  So after joining, be sure to follow the rules of the forum.  Earn Easily  This is a very easy task where people get paid easily through postage.  Therefore, the posts should be relevant and important.

• +2 1

Most at times, having this of getting banned, really sucks. But we can be exempted from this banning aspects, if you occasionally just follow the rules, which you know will or can get you suspected of cheating

• +1 1

Well thanks friend we should actually learn how to behave here in this forum no matter the rank, we should avoid bad behavior because no matter the rank we could actually get banned so let's be careful and always keep to the rules of the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, bilalgulsher said:

This example is completed mind-blowing and it is in eye-opener for everyone because 1610 ports are so much I have only roundabout little post not even then my first 100 and I still have a few reputation.

What is the point of your appointment I do not understand, what you try to prove, you can be clearer in what you try to say, it is confusing, you have to make sense in the post if you make an appointment.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Cryptotalk is a profitable forum and helpful to many people but if you want to be safe here you must follow all the rules, respect every member without look if his a newbie or senior member because  all members deserves respect and post useful contents in your account.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We should all agree to this but sadly not all people just go say okay ill follow these rules they can go copy paste others quotes if not commentd you know what i mean i just hope peace in cryptotalk can happen.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

------------o----------

------------o----------

Really strange to look your friend profile picture.how this is possible it is banned having good reputation. But you shared everything in this article. Thanks for sharing this with us. I will keep in mind while using this forum.