No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

Wow!  He made almost 1600 posts,  won an award and still he got banned!  Seriously, there's no safe zone to get relief of getting ban. We need to be aware on everything whatever we do here in this forum.

One of the major problem in the forum right now, is people don't really care about their post quality. As long as they can make posts and make it up to 30 posts, they will keep doing the same thing over and over again. Which lead to a bad quality posts. Some members are a good ones, and the rest are just a bunch of bad quality posters or the likes. So, upon having a warning points or not, it's entirely their fault if they have one or more because of their posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes no matter your rank or experience on this forum you are not exempt from warning points, if you violate any of this forum rules you will pay the full wait, we all need to be on the safe side and follow the rules.

obviously stay away from many accounts. We all have made mistakes, but in this case we have to read the rules. You shall not, as long as you do meaningful delivery. The same far above the stairs affiliation and the winner of the final clash prohibited.

On 2/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

Even if the past you are supporting us not a spam, giving positive reputation as a team to help each other amass more reputation points is cheating. I've checked too to see some members identifying with their respective countries flag here. I hope we can be more circumspect in the forum

On 2/5/2020 at 10:47 PM, jmmybrv said:

Hello my friend, i agree that we must learn how to behave no matter what rank or reputation or award we got. Because that is not a license for anyone here to disobey forum rules and guidelines. Because if we do not follow rules this forum will be like a chitchat and not about sharing knowledge in crypto. Anything has its own place. Behave and obey.

I agree to what you said. We must learn how to stay quiet no matter what we got. We just need to follow the rules of this forum and don't do such thing. Do your own research about crypto currency. That's it.

If you work in this forum careful then you have don't get warning. But if you get 2 waring point then you can't work in this forum in 3 days

Yes friend nice suggestion to all the users either new or experienced if you are not wise enough to follow the rules we can get banned. All the information you provided are of great importance thanks a lot for this. 

Once again proves this forum not need any reputation points how many followers you gain and your high ranks its not matter, when you do mistake like copy paste are gain warning points your account got deleted, so don't do this mistakes repeat, you give good information and show proof with screen shot, thanks to you this information really helpful to us.

8 hours ago, siokierai said:

Three.1- Address open:  provide me your conclusion, put up to have a look at thoughts, focuses of view. The solutions can be a few, you'll be capable constantly say some thing extra; however it takes a prudential time, except it emerges, a speak approximately of “actual” on-line thoughts and calls for reacting in short intervals, but certainly this kind of conduct can be analyzed and if they are nonstop with out that means you will have the so-referred to as troll ,they may be making competition and now not a genuine speak approximately.

This is  bad practice that usually takes warning points.

Taking content and pasting it is a "copy / paste" fault.

It has to add that it has useless content.

If it is your attitude within the forum, it has three violations of the rule in a single post:

Copy / paste

Useless post

Spam

Edited by alexisfuentes
text.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes. No one is exempted. No matter your rank. You can even be banned. Cryptotalk moderators do not  joke with this site 

Of course, the rank does not protect us from warning points. Even if our rank is high, we must respect the laws of the forum and not use our rank to spread something that is not useful.

gratitude to you for this informative  post. It will go along way to help the members a lot. We must all the time go along with the regulations for the reason that it is the nearly everyone important things to live to tell the tale in this forum.

6 hours ago, Haji009 said:

Thanks for this vital information hopefully I will abide by this rules 

If you are going to make a general comment, it is understood that it is the OP, it is not necessary to quote the entire OP, although our forum does offer the button:

wew.jpg.5eba726826454620e08dd42b2b071202.jpg

And then your comment is only congratulatory. Not bad  but do not add any additional comments that contribute to the conversation.

If you only want to congratulate use the "likes" button.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes you have given the right information on getting or staying away from warning points, it will be beneficial for new members who join this forum.

Well of course no body is exempted to the warning points and punishments as long as they are a member of this forum and commit violations then they will receive the waning points and punishment they deserve.

Hello friend, I agree with your opinion, we must not make topics and comments by copying other people's because it violates the rules, we must make posts that are relevant and reasonable so that we do not get a warning and our account is not banned.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:55 PM, Rex10 said:

gratitude to you for this informative  post. It will go along way to help the members a lot. We must all the time go along with the regulations for the reason that it is the nearly everyone important things to live to tell the tale in this forum.

But if you have a high rank than you will be more getting benefit.

according to the rules of the forum if you recieve a warning point is no longer possible to reverse it because of not respecting the rules when making a post, no one is exempt because anyone can be penalized an also banned.

Being a member I think we should work honestly here.We should help each other and also newones to start from this forum.We should avoid the violation of the rules.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, NIVLEM said:

Just follow the forum rule. Make a research and familiarization about the crypto currency. Don't make multiple accounts. Post only that relevant to the topic and you are safe from banned.

Yes you are right I agreed with you that posting that relevant topic make you safe from banned

You have uploaded and your friend it's such a beautiful way everyone can understand it clearly and taken away themselves from this baning issue as I am also new member it helps me also to get knowledge about back I think I have not to do thank you very much for this topic.

10 hours ago, Muhammad Imtiaz said:

yes I agree its the beauty of crypti talk forum that there is no one senior ,every one is equal no matter of ranks and reputation.so every one should be care full about rules and regulation to avoid from warnings.

Unless you specify something specific to the post, it is not necessary to quote the OP, any generic comment is made without making that reference, in any case you can use the @nick.

That's right, it's good to know that there are no preferences.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/5/2020 at 8:26 PM, Krysta said:

Yes i really have to agree with you i really think that nobody here in crypto talk is exempted from the punishment if ever they committed a crime here

You're absolutely right about  that  I  feel same about that all are equal before law of eyes in crypto talk any one whosoever violates the forum rules will be get punished because of his violation.