No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

Receiving warning points can happen to everyone if they keep on making mistakes and violating the rules. Senior members and newbies can get warning points. But i think beginners are prone to receive warning points since they are just beginning and they don't have enough knowledge on the rules of the forum. Nevertheless, we can avoid getting warning points if we will remember the dos and DON'Ts here in the forum. 

Yes, you have the full right to say this to you, some have to set quality standards in packaging and win the respect of others

Yes, you have the full right to say this to you, some have to set quality standards in packaging and win the respect of others

The rules are on every one۔it doesn't mean you are new here or experienced you must ultimately abide by the rules۔otherwise you will be exposed to warning point۔۔۔

Yes no one on this forum is exempted from warning points . Anyone who violate the rules can be subjected to warning points or direct ban regardless of whether he / she is senior member or junior member.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing good work on this platform and I hope you are all enjoying your healthy and blessed flight firstly I want to tell you that day but I am totally agree with you thanks for sharing with us a useful post I am totally totally agree with you and everyone needs to just make a good and constructive post and content on this platform

Yes, my dear friend, I totally agree with you. You get a warning post when you make a mistake in a post. Use a canteen here that someone has already used., And the other thing is that we have to work hard and hard because it increases our repotition and is a great thing of this forum

I agree with you, my friend; if we make a mistake, we will almost certainly earn a bad name, so we must be more careful. Intelligent people want to solve the problem, while geniuses want to keep it from dropping, so we have to be careful not to get a bad name or be banned.

One of the big issues in the forum right now is that people don't seem to care about the content of their posts. They'll keep doing the same thing over and over as long as they can post and make it up to 20 posts. As a result, the posts were of poor quality. Some of the members are fine, while the rest are only a collection of low-quality posters or the like. So, whether you have a warning point or not, it's up to you.

Of course, no one is exempt from the warning or the ban. The warning relates to the content of topics that are useless, contain bad words, or violate the rules of the forum, so abide by everything that is explained by the rules in order to avoid ban and warning. good luck for everbody.

• +4 1

Of course, no person in the forum is exempt from the warning points, so you must obey the rules and instructions and not violate any rule in this forum so that the warning is not diminished.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, no one can avoid warning points, so our behavior must remain good and avoid repetition and giving bad information. We cannot avoid warning points, but we can reduce them.

Of course, if you break the forum rules, you will receive warning points
And as they increase, they will ban you, so be careful and respect the terms and laws here

I think the most ideal approach to save your record and save your self, is observing the principles, in the event that you do this you won't ever deal with any issue here no notice , no awful standing, no prohibited. So if that you don't reading the standards, is an ideal opportunity to understanding it, to save your salf.

Yes, we all make mistakes, none of us is exempt from them, and it is also possible for him to send warning points to us, but we must be careful and avoid making mistakes in order to avoid warning points

Hello friends.They are noticed but I don't see action done against this. They spam with two lines that are agreeing with the original post using just the minimum 100 characters without providing anything useful besides a low effort comment with no substance. Besides spamming they also trade likes between them and they've already reached hundreds just be having the same posts. This is also cheating as these people won't suddenly change and provide something useful.thanks for read my comment

Thanks for sharing such good information.We should be working with full of good contents it will be promoted to next good level in this platform.Don't do wrong reputation and likes and get a wrong way to success it's against the law just work hard and keep going good in this forum.

You are very helpful to the others, thank you for sharing this wonderful information to prevent banning of the members here especially the beginners. There is no problem if you read the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

Hey friends hope you all good Yes, you are absolutely right my dear. This kind of knowledge will be very effective for the members as well as try not to come to the warning points. One thing we should always keep in mind is to do everything without copying the members' posts and topics.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this, there is no person exempt from warning and warning him in this forum. When breaking the rules and laws, a warning will be directed to you, and when your mistake is repeated, you will be banned, so you should avoid making mistakes and falling into problems and commitment The forum rules and laws and not to violate them to protect yourself from any warning

Very good article indeed. 

I don't understand why some members ignore the rules after a long time spent in the forum. The regulations here make no exemption for anyone no matter how high the rank is. So we have to maintain the quality of our posts to protect our accounts. 

Of course, my friend, warning points are given to everyone on this forum regardless of their rank, anyone who breaks the rules is given a warning point 
That forum is strict on this subject.

If you fail to fulfill the requirements of this forum you will get warning points which leads to banning. You will not get any exceptions in it if you are senior or junior. So all of you must read the rules and regulations of this forum before posting topics and comments. You should not copy from other's content. You should post more than one comment in the same topic.

Thank you for providing us with this information on the warning points and this topic I have tried before
I got a warning point last month for mistakenly writing an English comment on a Russian post

Yes it is the main thing i like about digital platforms as everyone is equal here and no one has more facilities . Anyone who commits wrong, has to pay too. Your account will be blocked and all your hard work will loss.

Yes it  is right no one can exempt from warnings because rules are strict and we must need to obey them. Mainly it is very important to post useful posts.