No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

Yes you are right. Rules go for all no matter how high their ranks are. Always stick to the rules and you will be safe. Better to obey rules and stay safe than getting banned from disobeying the rules. Stay safe everyone. 

4 hours ago, Sumi Khatun said:

Thanks for sharing bro, and I agree with you, whoever he is, even though he is the highest ranking with the most reputation will get banned if he violates the rules, So let us all as members of this forum be careful, obey the forum rules and can maintain the quality of the forum to be better .

This is true @Sumi Khatun,getting ban in this forum is easy.All your hard work can be lost through a single mistake.So following the rules of this forum is must. @BTC Future was a very old member but unfortunately got himself ban through a single mistake.So keep on following the rules.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The wonderful thing about this platform is that no one is exceptional in receiving the punishment he deserves, and I sometimes the forum deletes my topic, and this is useful to me because I know where my mistake is and avoid it in new topics.

Edited by Resh34

That is very disheartening to see such thing happened to a person with such hard work.  We should be careful with our comments and posts. It doesn't matter if we are newbie or senior members. We can get warning and even banned. 

I consent to your theme mate all individuals utilizing this discussion is no exclusion to the record prohibited and cautioning focuses on the grounds that it was a methodology to learn valuable more individuals with right words and language.. so better to check first all you need to post for better us and better site.

• +1 1

Obtaining warning points is according to an escalation according to the degree of error, and these points are considered warning and giving opportunities to correct mistakes. Secondly, obtaining them is not surprising, as it is due to mistakes that are not aware of them or because of omission and bypassing one of the forum’s rules or when the number of deleted posts reaches a large number. We are doing wrong and this warning comes from warning points.

• +1 1

These tips are valuable to all of us, it is true that no one here is exempt from receiving warning points and we are all vulnerable to mistakes, but it is good to follow the advice of old members here, and to adhere as much as possible to the instructions of the forum.

Then everyone should be analyze in every thoughts and topics that posted in the forum  we don't know if we received a warning points. Lets be sincere in this site always followed the rules because its for our  own good if you will not do your responsibility in here then you will received a consequences. Don't waste every opportunity what we have in this site to do unappropriate things. 

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Flademer awslow said:

Yes, warning points do not exclude anyone, and if you have a lot of reputation and a lot of posts, then when you break the rules of the forum you will get a warning or a ban

@Flademer awslow For example, I took a warning point without my attention and unintentionally, but that doesn't mean we stop posting. Our mistakes must be corrected and not repeated in the future.

We are all answerable to the moderators, they have to power to sign in and to sign out any member of their choice, we should all respect that fact.  Nobody here is above the law that binds us here, if you want to remain on this forum, you just have to abide and keep to all the rules and regulations in order to avoid getting warning points or getting banned. We can't just do or write whatever we want, we should rather write quality and reasonable contents that would earn us respect and more reputation. We should also stay away from copying and pasting other people's content,  rather we should always explore our own knowledge and idea. And never create multiple accounts.

By doing all of these,  the moderators will be happy to see that we ain't violating any of the rules on this forum. 

• +3 1

The best when we start working in the forum to know its bases and commit themselves to do not borrow for the puzzle points because there is no one of the conformity of this symbol and therefore there is no extraordinary and all will be to warn if the rule is alleged

Edited by Ror43

On 2/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

Dear @alexisfuentes it's obvious that no one is exempted to be banned here in this forum.

We always follow the rules of the forum and avoid to do mistake.

And one thing that's in my mind is he (member banned in picture) did what that he banned?

These reasons should be shared that why anyone banned.

So that next everyone avoid to do mistake.

no one will be exemption from warning points for us to make sure that our posts here is more useful and informative one step to help each other by giving more ideal topics to benefits us, better to be more productive when we post here never post useless topics because it will give you bad reactions and reputations will lead to account banning or wtarnibg points from moderators.

Right bro, nobody is excluded in admonitions focuses or account getting prohibited, on the grounds that regardless of how high our rank is or the number of notoriety we got, when we didn't observe the guidelines we will get cautioning focuses and furthermore when we utilize various records we will be restricted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Obviously everyone should adhere to the rules ,there is no exception for anyone. if you are found guilty of neglecting to follow the rules properly then of course you are viable to be banned. All you need to do is follow the rules and your safe.

I think that there are rules for that and if you do not comply or make a mistake in something, they will give you warning points, even the most expert can make mistakes that is why you have to be very careful and be very attentive when publishing

• +1 1

sure you are saying proper observe the rules of this forum, most people made big mistakes and they got caution points so be careful of this, be active for your paintings,do not submit whatever absurd, otherwise you will get caution factors or may be banned from this website...

Warning point is a warning due to mistakes made in this forum, usually there are warning points that have a period of several months and some are directly banned us. For this reason obey the rules, so you get a good reputation

You are very helpful to the others, thank you for sharing this wonderful information to prevent banning of the members here especially the beginners. There is no problem if you read the rules of the forum

• +3 1

If good reputation and high rank is accompanied by bad content or behavior that matches non-compliance with any of the forum rules, who will be the ideal, this undoubtedly will lead to increase the mistakes and  decrease the reputation of the forum ..

Edited by Aulla1997
  • +3 1

Thank you for these wonderful and helpful warnings.
The mistakes that you mentioned, my friend, are common mistakes and we fall into them without awareness of the consequences that are likely to happen,such as prohibition, for example.
Therefore caution is required..
Nothing will protect you from being banned but sticking to the rules!

I totally agree with your post mate. There is no discrimination between old or new.All members are under tge rules of this forum. 

Everyone should need to work follow the rules. As newbies think when you get rank of a member there is no worry of bwing banned. 

I think they are at fault as someone present an example of that earlier. 

So always follow the rules and try not to break any rules to get a waening point. 

According to the rules of the forum if you recieve a warning point is no longer possible to reverse it because of not respecting the rules when making a post, no one is exempt because anyone can be penalized an also banned