Why can't we just print money to pay off debt?? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Why can't we just print money to pay off debt??

The main reason we cannot do this because when a country prints money which is actually really easy to print as it is a bunch of paper. But when they print they need to submit the same amount of gold to the world bank . I mean the same amount of gold as the printed notes as gold is really hard to find. 

That is not good step to pay your debts you should too collect the money to pay your debts when you print the note there is a chance of inflation and also the value your money is low and you cannot do anything

I also do think of the same issue as to why countries can't just print there own money to use instead of taking loans from IMF where they have to pay up huge amount as interest, but the conclusion I always come to is that the country knows how it operates.

If the Bitcoin currency was open for printing, its price would have been so great, and if the rest of the currencies were open to print, this would have been negative for all currencies

Printing more coins will do no country no good, it will only make things worse because the value of the printed paper will decrease and the inflation rate will rise significantly and then the government will have to print more and the prices will inflate again and we have to print more money and this will be an endless circle.

• +2 1

On 2/5/2020 at 3:25 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Have you ever wondered why poor countries can't just print more money to pay off their debt or to feed there homeless or fix unemployment?

This might seem like rather a silly question, but short answer can just be summed up in just one word "Inflation".

But in today's modren world where cryptocurrency is most likely to replace Fiat money, i think it would be really better for underdeveloped countries to at least  establish their own cryptocurrency just like China did.( i know China isn't under developed lol)  but it is very much possible  for them to raise their lower class people and bring prosperity.

If you want to know more please drop like and follow for constructive posts like ths. 

Printing money is a matter that no one can do, that the matter must have a balance of gold and that countries do it through the World Bank in order not to inflation

Printing too much money will cause inflation and the value of money to weaken and become worthless. Therefore, many banks avoid printing too much money, instead they only print a small amount of the remaining banknotes stored in digital fiat in the bank. That is one of the weaknesses of fiat money which is currently still covered, in the future there will be no more fiat money, only digital fiat. For this reason, cryptocurrency is a solution for those of us who don't want to be trapped in banks and fiat money, we can use cryptocurrency without anyone controlling the value of cryptocurrency.

Because when a country is print many physical notes in their country  the price of the national currency of that country is decreased in the global world that's why we cannot print the physical money to reduce our debts

Yes, if I agree with you completely, poor countries cannot print money as they like, there are strict laws regarding the matter, so the establishment of a specific cryptocurrency for the state enables it to actually improve its economic situation, and solve a large part of the unemployment problem, where the people will be able to  Earn cryptocurrencies and buy their needs through it.

• +2 1

Yes, I totally agree with you, digital currencies are the savior of every person, company, or even a country with a low and weak economy, but the credibility of digital currencies is still scarce in most of the world, everyone must accept this reality and that governments work to start serious and effective steps in that matter

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The print is not easy to make as the world has some of the regulations and also out side of the country there is no value of your printed currency it is no more than a piece of the paper.

7 hours ago, Dissy sb said:

Because when a country is print many physical notes in their country  the price of the national currency of that country is decreased in the global world that's why we cannot print the physical money to reduce our debts

But it is even possible for a country to print their own money? I thought it is the world back or something else that prints the money for all nations that is the only money a currency can be acceptable worldwide.

I agree with you, my friend, but I do not think that just because the country establishes its cryptocurrency, its economy will grow stronger because the currency needs a successful project, as we all know that Bitcoin, for example, decided from the beginning that there were only 21 million currencies from it and this has given it a great value in the market, in addition  Until the difficult mining process, which is getting more difficult day after day, contributes to raising its price.

• +2 1

It will also be bad to leave the local currency and find an alternative, as the demand for it will weaken, which will affect it negatively and lower its price against other currencies, if there is no strong economy that supports the local currency from exports and with less imports, then there are no alternative solutions for that.

This is what happens in my country. Money is amplified and printed, but the price of the currency is dropping in the world, so I find that this solution is not useful.

Yes you are right but printing is not a simple process it has crossed many ways to print the single part of any money or currency .

I really want to do this when i was young but i knew that if this happen the money will lose his value and the prices of the products will be so high.

• +2 1

Yes, I think that third world countries and developing countries should exploit the economic revolution through cryptocurrencies, it must keep pace with development, big profits can be made and miracles can be made if these opportunities are exploited in the right way.

Impossible, no one and you can not print money by yourself because there should be so many requirements and the cases to fulfilled in order to put values in it. Most of the physical currencies are thus issued once you deposit the certain quantity of gold to them.

From my own research, printing money will tend to reduce the currency Value, and so making more money with the existing stock of goods will just make excess of money and the goods which are there won't increase