Why can't we just print money to pay off debt?? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Why can't we just print money to pay off debt??

Certainly cryptocurrencies are solving many and many problems that may be associated with regular and traditional currencies and that are traded between people. I think we should be civilized and we encourage dealing with cryptocurrencies and publish them with people around us.

Printing money? I dont agree. Printing money can affect the economy status. For example, they printed money for people but have you ever think that if we had many money in our country it may turns out like "hey how much your fish?" "Ah that one? It is 10000 usd only." Hope you get me. Money will become nothing and not valuable anymore.

Edited by Kenciuu

Certainly, printing money in any country is a bad thing and evidence that its economy is collapsing and suffering from inflation, so I think the solution is to launch these countries their cryptocurrency and the adoption of blockchain technology in the economic system for these countrys , this will have positive effects on the economy

• +2 1

As you say it might be good option but not the best.  Everything should have a balance on the system. May b in some cases it reduce the umemployment issue. 

Things cannot be resolved in this way because the state cannot print more money and I believe that digital currencies will be more beneficial in reducing the poverty rate in many countries because it will provide them with a lot of employment and earning opportunities as they are available to all

Debt is money, money is debt. National currencies are private credit, created out of nothing (Modern Money Mechanics). The Grace Commission found that 100% of American income tax is spent on interest & transfer payments on the national debt.

The more money there is, the more debt there is. The more debt there is, the more money there is. See the Debt Clocks.

The ignorance of the monitory system is quite intentional, that way the people think that their taxes fund government & the worlds biggest industry, (credit) that funds nice things like war & other nastiest.

Printing a lot of money will make your currency very weak. This is what happened in Venezuela Zimbabwe and lately in Turkey and Lebanon. Many countries are doing this and eventually after many years they reach the top where hyperinflation begins.

People will not be able to do some social activities such as farming, construction if there will be too that easy to get money, so this reason is make money to be hidden and in order to find it you must slugging. 

What I have read on this subject is that the prohibition is due to the fact that so much production of an asset, there would be little demand for it and this would amount to a significant devaluation in the world economy, this is what expert economists explain in  this matter.

The money must be in paper money and have a unique serial that guarantees its value. Money is usually backed by precious metals, such as gold. And in some other cases in usd.

• +3 1

Printing too much money will create inflation and reduce its value, that is the weakness of fiat money, it is very vulnerable to inflation. Therefore the printing of money is restricted and its circulation is restricted, everything is stored in digital form in order to benefit from banks that I think do not exist, people who bear various taxes. With cryptocurrency we can choose the currency we want and it is not easy to experience inflation, because crypto is the solution.

• +2 1

In all over the world there is a limit to print the money and the poor countries will just print the limited money and they can not increase their limit if they do this the other countries will ban them or they can be de listed thats the main reason that they can not print more money.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everything has a rules and procedures because without rules and procedures we will definitely fall into crisis.  This applies to printing of money too, there are several rules in printing of money when any of those rules is being violated, then money inflation will definitely occur. 

I also got curious on what are the basis of the country to print money. I visited some websites and the common denominator or common idea behind this is it depends on the economic status of the country since printing so much money will caused to high inflation rate like the price of the goods will increase to the point that the normal people can't afford it, so it is not good to print more money, too much is bad so it should be always balance.

Printing money makes debt worse friend. It is not as you say, you don't repay your debt with just printing new money and nobody will accept this. Economies don't work like that.

Edited by percare
  • +2 1

A country to develop a cryptocurrency and abandon the fiat will mean nothing different as they just create a digital currency which they can still manipulate and inflate, so it will still be losing the value it has and probably there will also not be lost money out of circulation as it happens with fiat and inflation may be even higher.

Printing more money is making the money you have weaker and increases your debt when iti s foreign debt. So if you print a currency other than dollar and your debt is in dollar you will not manage to make your debt lower but only make your currency weaker.

• +1 1

Yes, if you want to change the debit you can use it as a means of earning money, you cannot accept a debit card without money, so you have to pay for accepting a debit card

The problem with printing money is inflation and a low inflation is not bad but anything about 2-3% can make many problems in economies. We need currency that is strong and doesn't lose the value over time and can keep us safe during times of unrest and big economy problems. This is Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Some economies today think they can solve their problems by printing. This will be the end of the current economic system and perhaps a move to backed money by gold and other assets, perhaps Bitcoin included, should be proposed soon.

I think that even for the governments a centralized digital currency will be better than what they have today. The central planning will be able to counter all negative effects as long as there are reserves in the central bank. But lately these reserves have been abandoned by many governments and probably this is the reason fiat prices are dropping dramatically.

I believe that more money is spent to print their currency than the price that their currency is worth, I think that what they should do is a digital currency since that will help everyone economically and no more money will be spent to print their currency.

• +2 1

All currencies are expiring soon and are to be reseted. Euro is still early with only 20 years but the price 20 years ago of 1 euro was at least double from today. Meanwhile with Bitcoin it would have been the investment of the decade to those that bought early.

• +3 1