ETH holders only please. - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

ETH holders only please.

2 hours ago, Shabbir81 said:

I already save etherium coin now its price is down i suggest buy a good quantity of etherium coin and wait bull run you can earn a good profit in short period. 

I also have some ETH in my wallet, but I wonder why the price of Etherium doesn't have a good mining?
even today Eth day just stagnates, if it doesn't go up too high.
I believe in the future of ETH but to trade daily this token is boring...

On 10/10/2019 at 11:01 AM, xBDT Script said:

I am gonna read it as above 2k?

25 ETH is a fair amount of ETH. if you could somehow manage to get 7 more ETH then you could get benefited from staking. The reward is 5% annually just by holding it in your wallet.

Thanks for the info as i was not knowing about it, so now i will try to gain that 7 ETH and start staking it. Thank you mate for the info. Can give some more info about how to stake the ETH coins.

56 minutes ago, Solainstaller said:

Thanks for the info as i was not knowing about it, so now i will try to gain that 7 ETH and start staking it. Thank you mate for the info. Can give some more info about how to stake the ETH coins.

For staking you do not need to do anything. You just keep the coins in the wallet. If the wallet balance is minimum 32ETH then you will get you rewards automatically.

Here is the site to help you to understand better about the calculation and stuffs: https://stakingrewards.com/asset/eth

On 10/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

1. What price did you buy it (in BTC by the way)

2. What is your desire price to sell it (for BTC obviously)

3. When did you buy them?

Let the ball rolling, 😊

1. I bought in at $300 more than a year ago, sold some when it reached the $1000 mark. Won some more by playing cryptokitties.

2. I already sold what i needed so now have no pressure to sell but would sell again if price went back up to $1k levels.

3. Already answered, early 2017 i think.

1 minute ago, Ele said:

I think you will do the same mistakes as other users did when Bitcoin price was just around cents. For me I will sell some and hold others for future valuation in future.

What mistake?
32 Ethereum will earn me more rewards, andI did not buy Ethereum, I earned them, so there is no risk for me. Price will pump for sure when PoS starts

Edited by hexwin

I'm just done with ETH as it dumps in BTC market looks like that will never end, I'm now changing my holdings to WAVES and DOGE

2 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I'm just done with ETH as it dumps in BTC market looks like that will never end, I'm now changing my holdings to WAVES and DOGE

I have not much idea about Waves but recently I had some study about this Doge coin. These are some of things I have discovered:

~Doge has really a lot of supporters

~The team actively working

~There are a lot of supply the manipulation is not much possible 

And lately I am considering to have some doge in my bag. Just waiting for the right price.

However, I tell you what ETH is very promising to me. I am not sure when you bought them but I have bought them only a month or half ago. I have this believe that it will go over 0.08+BTC

12 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

You changed due to you might be thinking that there is a high chance for you to get earn huge in the future, that's why you do it right? well, Doge and Waves is not that bad to hold whether for long or short term, they are both good. But for me, in my own view I still hold Ethereum for now. 

I dont have eth in my wallet, only 0.05 eth for fee when I want to withdraw to fiat, I prefer trade xrp and ltc lately, hold eth seems like not profitable for me.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I hold all my ethereum in my MEW last month i buy some with 0.021 form Huobi exchange and now it's with 0.019

i sell 50% with 0.023 two weeks a go and the last 50% i will hold it for some time if the bitcoin fall down and eth go up i will sell it wih 0.03 may be more,all my trade i do it in huobi phone application 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:27 AM, xBDT Script said:

For staking you do not need to do anything. You just keep the coins in the wallet. If the wallet balance is minimum 32ETH then you will get you rewards automatically.

Here is the site to help you to understand better about the calculation and stuffs: https://stakingrewards.com/asset/eth

Thank you very much for the info, still i need nearby 3 ETH and my target will get finished. Can u tell when will it start staking options.

1 hour ago, Solainstaller said:

Can u tell when will it start staking options.

I don't know at the moment, may be next year. If I am correct, it was planned to release on January 2020 but it's never guaranteed.

Good to know that you are planning for ETH staking, a lot of people are thinking as the same. Something god is coming to the ETH board.

I just bought ETH in bitcoin. For a very high price. I bought it at 0.07 BTC. To this price it is now very long to go. I already do not hope to sell there. I am ready to sell it from $ 500 and above, even if the price in bitcoin will not be at which I bought it - 0.07 BTC. Sadly certain

About the price of etherium for the past few weeks.
The price of etherium still tends to stagnate without going up or down, which is very difficult to make a profit if you trade on this Eth token within a few weeks.

what do you think of the stagnation of Etherium?
When do you think Eth prices will start moving up?

2/3 months ago i saw that ETH price was above $216. In few weeks it was reduced to $160. 2 wekks ago I bought some ETH when it was 0.0195/BTC and determined to hold it for long term. Let see what happened with me. 

Edited by ultimateclub

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I hope the Ethereum price in Bitcoin goes back up to 0.05 BTC, in my opinion it's better than now that there is no movement stuck. And to buy I never spend money to buy crypto or ETH, I collect ETH little by little by doing existing work with payments through ETH or other altcoin

Not too sure about the amount of BTC when I bought it but I bought it at ETH at $160- $165 and I bought it around September 28-October 3 If I'm not mistaken, at least my target to sell it is around $195 + but if market conditions deteriorate it will immediately take my profit right now what I've got is about $10 + from the eth I bought before.

I have 1 Ethereum now and i when the price of ethereum was .019 btc i think 1 month then that time i  bought 1 Ethereum and now i am waiting to the price of Ethereum when ethe hit .025 btc then i will sell it.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

7 hours ago, sotole said:

Good news for Etherium today, prices are up around 2% after just weeks of stagnation.
I'm glad the price is starting to have a good move, hopefully this will be the starting point for the start of the bullish market 🙂
You can see here, the price of etherium is $ 190 USD

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

what you say is true.
in recent days the price of etherium in the Eth / USDT pair has risen even though it was slow.
now that the Etherium price is sitting at $ 195, is this the beginning of a high movement man?
I think the high rise will occur at the beginning of the year, because the development team will start the update.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:54 AM, xBDT Script said:

I don't know at the moment, may be next year. If I am correct, it was planned to release on January 2020 but it's never guaranteed.

Good to know that you are planning for ETH staking, a lot of people are thinking as the same. Something god is coming to the ETH board.

Ok so still i have lot of time to gather 32 ETH so that i can start staking it, but the main profit will be to the whales who are holding high quantity of ETH in their wallet and they will reap the profit from staking more then any others. So this is also a step to make whales more richer and manipulate the market more.

As per my calculation as soon as the staking will start then i think the price will go down as most of the staking users will start to sell their profit so that they can take profit.

So when the price goes up before staking is the correct time to sell, this is my research. 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:34 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I never bought eth but I got them by exchanging with the various shitcoins I earned with the bountys, I will sell my 10 eth when their price will be at least 0.076 btc (about 600 euros)...

Its a great news and how you get the coins through bioounties because i am new in airdrops and also in bounties and i want to join that. Kindly guide me and tell me more about it. i am interested and i read good about the bounties.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have about 2 ETH Right now and I bought it at $ 160- $ 165 a few months ago, I forgot exactly when I bought it. I will sell it when it returns to $ 190 because yesterday I didn't have time to open the exchange so I'm late and still waiting for the pump again.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:00 AM, pucukjaya said:

For Ethereum (ETH) holders.
We better wait, is it true Ethereum (ETH) will go down again? we all don't know the answer, because we don't know the future. Hopefully that does not happen.

ETH should not go down again, now this is a low price, ETH should move when Bitcoin goes up. But apparently ETH needs alt season to go up.