MdFaysalFS

Is there any new ICO/IEO which is more trustable and can make more profit in future?

Hello there mates!

Hope you guys are doing well.

Actually in this post I am expecting some great & more trustable ICO/IEO where I can put my money and in the end or after few months I can take profit. Cause we should not invest in any ICO/IEO which we don't know about. So you guys are more knowledgeable people then me. That is why I am asking suggestions from you guys.

Thank you so much 

😊😊😊😊😊 

Try to invest in IEO
there are several exchangers that provide IEO
like yobit, exmarket, vindax, etc.
try one of the exchangers to invest in IEO

You can’t trust none of them, each and every one of them can drop or increase. But there are so many icos which  looks promising, but in the end you lose more than you earn. Si it’s better to remain at the old one’s.

7 hours ago, MdFaysalFS said:

Hello there mates!

Actually in this post I am expecting some great & more trustable ICO/IEO where I can put my money and in the end or after few months I can take profit. Cause we should not invest in any ICO/IEO which we don't know about. So you guys are more knowledgeable people then me. That is why I am asking suggestions from you guys.

Thank you so much 

😊😊😊😊😊 

Basically I will introduce you to an ICO which I thought will end well in the future but, you must invest what you can afford to loose. I have just invested with them and awaiting rewards from my investment.

Hivenet.net is the project at hand or.the Bamboo project. Good luck on your hustle.

For now there are some trusted projects but due to bearish mostly ended to become unsuccess too. If Bullish market trend will start then maybe we could expect some projects that are both legit and feasible platform are guaranteed.

Posted (edited)

Greetings Everyone. I am heading NairaX (https://nirxblock.com) as a founding member. Might be interesting to you, who knows.

Came across this forum recently and thought I'd share.

THIS IS NOT AN TO BE TREATED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE, ALWAYS DO PERSONAL INVESTIGATIONS BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROJECT.

Edited by Stanley Abor

3 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

Why do you want to invest in ico ?
It can fail as hundreds fail
I think investing in coins in the market is much better

Definitely! if you will just invest to an ICO even they have a greatest project of all time i will still choose to stay in the market and trade good tokens!

3 hours ago, yukihirasoma said:

Try to invest in IEO
there are several exchangers that provide IEO
like yobit, exmarket, vindax, etc.
try one of the exchangers to invest in IEO

I am a fan of IEO in Binance but they dont have any as of now! IEO is really good than any ICO now!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

most likely there is, but seen from the team, concepts, roadmap and others. because sometimes there are projects that are not trusted

Why do you expect ICO? Isn't IEO safer and more promising compared to ICO. For now I have not found a good IEO to invest, in fact many projects are doing IEO. But I have not analyzed in detail whether the project was good or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

I can recommend to have a look on HeiveNet which I personally think is a good one, however, you must have to research before you make investment. For me HiveNet is a potential one, I believe its IEO will be successful and will have a good return.

ICOs can never be hundred percent trust worthy, they are always started by people trying to make a quick buck in crypto. I will advice you stay away, but you can check this (iconow.ne) out if you want they have alot of icos project that is about to start and the projects are vetted by iconow.ne team.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:00 PM, MdFaysalFS said:

Hello there mates!

Thank you so much 

😊😊😊😊😊 

The question is are you willing to take risk mate? because none of the IEO or ICO had no assurance to give a good return into our investment unto it. 

1245351901_PINOYFLAG.jpg.132f22db90e1bdb87f988608a5b20338.jpg