Yobit referral program - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

• Useful or interesting 22
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.alexx said:

I don't think there is any referral system in yobitit is a very safe and secure website for trading and it is the site you can have trust on the interest charges and also very less in this website

There is referral program on the platform underneath cryptotalk campaign program make sure you check when you visit the site

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.alexx said:

I don't think there is any referral system in yobitit is a very safe and secure website for trading and it is the site you can have trust on the interest charges and also very less in this website

Yeah i agree with you my friend even i don't think there's any referral system in yobit, it is very secure website for trading

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

5 minutes ago, Mr.alexx said:

This is where you can find your referral link on top of cryptotalk campaign program make sure you check when you visit the platform

Screenshot_20200205-132118.png

Screenshot_20200205-132040.png

1 minute ago, Ashkwik said:

Yeah i agree with you my friend even i don't think there's any referral system in yobit, it is very secure website for trading

See above pic illustrating where you can find your referral link on yobit revisit the platform ontop cryptotalk campaign

• +3 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, mitsutech said:

You can refer people to register in yobit exchange,  and i think yobit doesn't pay 20% commission because I try this before and i only get 200 sats in huge bitcoin that my refer invest. 

Oh really so you mean yobit doesnt pay for referral it only pay for the percentage your referral use to trade in there platform

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have a query that if I will share the link and my friend used to join through that link,then he will comment something and he will earn with his earnings I will get or I will get it seperately ..??

• +4 1

2 minutes ago, A nag Lokesh said:

I have a query that if I will share the link and my friend used to join through that link,then he will comment something and he will earn with his earnings I will get or I will get it seperately ..??

If you refer a friend to yobit and he register on it anytime he trade on that platform or he make transaction you will be receiving some percentage also

Yes, it's a good system, and I'm trying it now, but it's not proving to me yet.

I'll wait a while and then decide.If it's good, I'll keep going. And if not, that's fine.

1 minute ago, Zeyazan said:

Yes, it's a good system, and I'm trying it now, but it's not proving to me yet.

I'll wait a while and then decide.If it's good, I'll keep going. And if not, that's fine.

Yes just try and refer a friend to yobit and he register on it anytime he trade on that platform or he make transaction you will be receiving some percentage from his transaction also

• +1 2

39 minutes ago, Mr.alexx said:

I agree with you, because this crypto site is very safe in terms of trade to make money

• +1 1

Wow, i did not knew there was a affiliate program too on the forum, as per yoir instructions i have got the refer link too. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Sunilkuma said:

Is it true , really I will get commission for that , but I think if I share this site with anyone with reference might be I get banned from this site.

I don't think so but you can ask that by post it that referring people to this platform is it allow or not then you will get your answer but this platform doe'snt have affiliate program only yobit does and from yobit there is cryptotalk campaign

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yiu don't receive 20% of the campaign earnings you receive 20% of the commissions taken for making a trade

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

3 minutes ago, Ronit Raj said:

I have not yet heard about any such referral programs from YOBIT platform and i have actually referred alot of people but not yet received any commission so if you can give more details on this then it will be beneficial. 

I have already comment it here that once your referral has register on it anytime he trade on that platform or he make transaction you will be receiving some percentage from yobit

1 minute ago, ETheHedgehog said:

Yiu don't receive 20% of the campaign earnings you receive 20% of the commissions taken for making a trade

That's a nice idea but I've already said that on previous comment

Actually what is this yobit refral link , generally we can say refral link ,is there any difference between these refral link and yobit refral link or both are same.

Good to hear that there is any referral commission on yobit exchange. This is very interested for students  to make thier good earnings with 100% trusted exchange.

• +2 1

I have sent the referral link to my friends and registered on the platform, but I did not know how to get profits. Do I get a percentage of the money they are trading with?

1 minute ago, Zaibi123 said:

In my opinion I want to tell you that about the referral .  I don't think there is any referral system in youbit is a very save and secure website.

In my opinion I want to tell you that about the referral .  I don't think there is any referral system in youbit is a very save and secure website.

Okay I see but on every trade your referral make you get percentage on it which is also benefits

Yeah, I see that and they are giving good amount for every referral that is why it is good to promote their website or exchange and they giving a lot of ways of earning.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

To get the referral link, you must click on your name on the platform, after that you will see many options. You must click on the Affiliate option, you must click on it and the referral link will appear to you.

٢٠٢٠٠٢٠٥_١٥١٥٥٩.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٢٠٥-١٥١٣٥٣_Chrome.jpg

• +5 3

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 minutes ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Good to hear that there is any referral commission on yobit exchange. This is very interested for students  to make thier good earnings with 100% trusted exchange.

Yes yobit is 100% fast and real platform to invest and as a great exchange

Certain. Yobit referral program, must be utilized as much as possible the more referrals, the more the possibility of earning 20% commission from each referral who trades on yobit. We can submit referral links on forums, social media, your sites, blogs etc.

7 minutes ago, Xsimple said:

Yeah, I see that and they are giving good amount for every referral that is why it is good to promote their website or exchange and they giving a lot of ways of earning.

Yes you're correct they are giving nice percentage on there affiliate program there platform worth advertise and they were for real I have proof of past paying of affiliate program

Just now, Agios said:

Certain. Yobit referral program, must be utilized as much as possible the more referrals, the more the possibility of earning 20% commission from each referral who trades on yobit. We can submit referral links on forums, social media, your sites, blogs etc.

Yes this is another reasonable comment to read its well understand to those that doesn't have much knowledge about how yobit ref works

17 minutes ago, Ronit Raj said:

I dont believe that there are any such referral programs going on by YOBIT wallet as i have been using it since months and referred alot of people but nit received any such commission. 

Yeah i agree with you i also don't believe that there are any such referral programs going on the yobit wallet

• +3 1

yah i am trying to get some referrals in yobit and see how it works and how much we can earn with it , if any one doesnt know how to get your referral code then heres the link https://yobit.net/en/affiliate/

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day