Yobit referral program - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

Hello friend, the referral program is an excellent initiative for the development of the yobit platform, which equally benefits those who recommend it as users.

On 2/5/2020 at 6:15 AM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Thank you very much for the information of the references, I did not know that they gave you a percentage and also I believe that teaching about cryptocurrencies and that our acquaintances know how good it is to know how to work with them gives us financial freedom and brings us closer to a better future

On 2/5/2020 at 2:00 PM, Nayan deka said:

Ух ты, я не знал, что на форуме тоже есть партнерская программа,

Yes , me too

Wow.I really didn't know that.I recently invited a friend in cryptotalk.Wish i knew this before ☹️☹️.Well i will do so now.thank you very much for sharing this.

We are given very little interest. We are given 20% of the 0.2% commission of the exchange itself. That is, we get very little money. And if you take into account that few people trade on exchanges, then the chance that you will make money on the referral program is very low. It is better not to rely on someone else and earn money yourself.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:15 AM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Goodnight. The Yobit.net referral program is very interesting, as are the airdrops that it launches and programs such as mining Minex, for example.

Thank you very much for the suggestion, I was reviewing it and this referral program is really incredible, I have already shared my link with several friends and family, this opportunity to be part of the Yobit team is unique and cannot be missed. That 20% commission is super good. The seriousness with which Yobit works is worthy of admiration, it is necessary that other sites tried to follow in his footsteps.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

I did not know  this , I learned it thank you . The commission they receive  during the  trading is  not very  high anyway , the yobit  exchange . On top of  that ,  these  privileges  are a wonderfull  event.  İt is nice  that you  share such details , there are many  people  who do not know.

Truly, it's a decent framework, and I'm attempting it presently, however it's not demonstrating to me yet. 

I'll hold up some time and afterward decide.If it's acceptable, I'll continue onward. What's more, if not, that is fine.

A portal with a lot of variety and acceptable security measures, recommended for all audiences. There is not much to investigate to know if it is a scam or not. The number of registered users and the constant activity of people investing in YoBit makes us think that they are doing their job and that it is not a scam, but this is nothing more than an assumption.

Yeah that"s what I love Yobit always is giving you extra option to make money and the affiliate program is one of them just share your referal links with your friends and invite them to join Yobi and 20% commission you get for every trade your friends referrals makes  , absolutely great .

I haven't had many referrals, it's a good way to earn money, I've only sent links to some family and friends, some registered for the new airdrops, but withdrew because they didn't want to do their homework

On 2/5/2020 at 8:15 AM, Sharoncott said:

great way to make a profit, I find it very interesting the different sections that yobit has to generate income either for free or with investment.

The referral system is an excellent system to reward those users who encourage and invite other people, be they friends or family, in order to attract many more people and learn about excellent projects that are shown in the forum

Main tip - don't create your second accounts with referral link to main account - you will be banned with all deposits. But try to referral more your real friends and get profit from their deals.

The referral program is very good on this site. A bit too good to be true. I don't know why people put so much effort on these things, you will not earn enough from referrals unless you are a very very well known youtuber streamer or public personality. Stop trying to get your friends in only to get more money on their back. You will never get a community by doing that.

yobit's referral program is very wide and gives you many benefits, when recommending friends they pay you percentages for their investment if they deposit the same thing happens i earn launch token or airdrop the same and the best thing is that it has no referral limits you can invite the ones you want then what other chance do you want

On 2/5/2020 at 8:15 AM, Sharoncott said:

This is just one way to earn with the yobit exchange, there is also the virtual miner that offers an opportunity for those who can invest.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

This is a good information for me but i am some confused you are saying if i share yobit referral link to his friends then i received 20% commission my question this faculties is available for all yobit campaigns ya only cryptotalk campaign?    

Yes, an interesting question .I will tell him that you can earn dollars for writing messages here.And I will give him my Ref link about YoBit .This way I will earn 20 % from it

• Useful or interesting 1

On 05.02.2020 at 17:15, Sharoncott said:

You are right. But we can earn only 20% from commissions. It is nothing, if we have not rich referral, who will trade every day.

It will be incredible, if Yobit will add to referral system 0.1-0.5% profit from referral invests.

• +1 1

The referral is not related to the CryptoTalk campaign, but only to the Yobit platform.
You will be able to obtain a safe percentage of the amounts circulated by the person who joined from your referral link

• +1 1

Hey. And with what operation will I receive 20%? From a friend's trade or from his balance? This is a very interesting program, 20% is a great percentage!