Psychological training for success in trading - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Psychological training for success in trading

Psychological training is necessary for good trading because if we dont have any control on our emotions, we have some stress,  so our mind does'nt work properly and we may face lose in crypto trading. Dont fear or greedy because these are the basic factor for losing money. So there a lot of places through which we can train ourself psychologically like youtube toutorial, quotes of successful trader,  motivational speeches or through cryptotalk as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Kendinizi her zaman en kötüsüne psikolojik olarak hazırlamalısınız, bu sizi paniklemekten alıkoyacaktır.Ekranın önünde asla saatler harcamayın ve paramın kaybolacağını düşünmeyin, uzun vadeli bir yatırımcı olduğumu düşünün. psikolojik olarak kendinizi rahat hissetmenizi sağlayacaktır.

I think yes and a lot, if you are a long and experienced trader you need to have a stable mentality. For the market I think if you want to make a lot of profits, you should prepare two extremely important factors: money and psychology.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

If you are still determined to trade daily business and become a professional trader, you have read some articles about what is needed to develop yourself...

It is important to have a training for trading to have knowledge of the market and all its derivatives. buy and sell correctly in this way you will try to achieve success.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:39 AM, SuperCrypto said:

From my notes, many traders usually know what they should do in trading, but they themselves spoil everything. And I think the real task is to do what you know and get to its logical conclusion, following your methodology of trading systematically. So I advise you to try psychological resistance exercises in cryptocurrency trading.
Are any of you doing these exercises?

I have not tried any of these exercises, but I am sure that the psychological state of the trader is a very important matter, and every one of the traders must not work if his psychological state is bad.

• +2 1

you are right my friend, i choose my objective in trading to the 5% of earning in my deal, but sometimes i see the price come to my objective, in this moment i change my objective and increase my earning, and the price down at any time, so i lose my deal

Every trader has to have a good psychologist to operate in a risky market, and I believe that this psychologist will improve over time, with negative and positive experiences the market itself is already training

• +1 1

The trader needs a lot of practice and training to overcome his fears and ambitions and determine the right time to buy and sell and try to think what he would do if the money was not his money, his thinking and his way of trading will differ and you will be far from his emotions and you will achieve more success

• +3 1

The need for psychological training for trading has been come so imminent and alarming, you have to be psychologically up right before jumping into any trading platform in the name of trading. 

We have no institution that claims to train people psychologically to succeed in trading! We can train people about the basics of trading, how to invest, when to invest and when to reap their rewards. However, the psychology means controlling the state of mind, overcoming fear and stress and trying to stay neutral during the whole process. These abilities are acquired automatically when the person accumulates experiences during his trades. You can't tell people how they should feel during trading. The proper trading feel is developed gradually and becomes a part of the trader's personality.

Ln any field you are not aware of all the inns and outs of that and you make mistakes so when you keep on doing something for daily, you will be Expert.

Usually I calm myself before making any decision, and I try to drink coffee if I can.

This helps me a lot to make the most appropriate decision if I will keep this currency or I will be satisfied with the profit or loss I suffered.

Role of psychological system is important in trading.  Because when someone is scenty when he achieves or looses he doesn't know what should I do in the next step.  If he achieves he thinks about him he knows everything but not at all. If he gone to lose he lost his hopes and thought he couldn't do anything. So in any field psychologically strong people can survive easily. 

Phycology in trading is mostly usefully because if you will be looking mostly of the time how price chart is going you must know the phycology of those candle stick.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Since the global financial market has a direct relationship with currency trading or business subject funds. It is very natural that the effect of psychological factors on the trader is clear and measurable. 

Psychological training should focus on making people more understanding in the fact that cryptocurrency trading requires patient, a none greedy mind, it should train people to avoid FOMO and any other fear in cryptotrading.

You should be psychologically strong and a patient person in order to be a successful trader as Patience is must if you involve yourself in trading as You need to think calmly before taking any decision and any kind of panic would definitely cost you badly.

I do not think that you need any psychological training all you need is a balanced character and a lot and lot of patience. If your nature is nervous then Crypto is not the right field for you. You can get training classes concerning the trade itself but no psychological one for sure.

• +5 1

Yes your statement is very important because I think our mental training is important for tie business. Because we can achieve business success on the basis of mental state and mind. So we should trade when our mood is good.

Wallied point.....

Your mental health effect your business because every work want your full attention and also in trading you need to keep your self calm and relax....if you are unable to do this practice it first by listening relaxing music... 

• +1 1

Your psychology is the first and main factor behind your success as it completely controls the performance of your trading in the market, and if you think that it is easy and simple, once you open your real account we will realize how important it is.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing this post with us. In my opinion, there are times when a tense trading environment is created that should be avoided at all costs. You have to give your soul to the charts and trade or analyze with faith and knowing that you are certain of what you are seeing in the charts. For me, trading is 80% about learning a good system and 20% about psychology 

Psychological training on trading is important because psychology greatly influences us in trading. When entering into trading we need to follow the trading plan that we have compiled so that there are no mistakes when trading, psychology is needed because when the market is volatile we need psychology to stay calm and face the market calmly.

• +1 1