Psychological training for success in trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Psychological training for success in trading

On 2/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, SuperCrypto said:

From my notes, many traders usually know what they should do in trading, but they themselves spoil everything. And I think the real task is to do what you know and get to its logical conclusion, following your methodology of trading systematically. So I advise you to try psychological resistance exercises in cryptocurrency trading.
Are any of you doing these exercises?

Dear mate what possible psychological resistance are you actually talking about I don't seem to understand you please can you explain more further thanks

• -2 1

I don't understand much what you are trying to say, but experience is the best exercise you can have, in any activity, if you invest money, you should know that the results can be frustrating and there is no mental training that is worth it if you have no experience.

The experience is a long and complex process that makes you better every day in the area regardless of the results.

The results serve only to indicate if you should improve, change your strategy or simply conclude that you should dedicate yourself to something else.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I don't know the exercises, with my mentality just relaxing is fine, I think every trader himself needs to overcome himself and they will soon have success.

19 hours ago, Goody28 said:

Dear mate what possible psychological resistance are you actually talking about I don't seem to understand you please can you explain more further thanks

It is preferable for the trader to be self-confident not to rise to vanity and not to cheese. It is clear that the influence of the psychological factor on trading is significant and noticeable, and the trader must read the factors that affect trading in order to avoid bad traits.

Feelings when you enter trading, it spoils the strategy, no matter how successful it is. Feelings cannot be accustomed to trading risks unless there is real money, so the start should be with small capital.

I tried these exercises I did not succeed, I often lose money because I think that now this coin will shoot, but this does not happen.

Being successful in terms of trading really needs a psychological exercise to properly handle what ever comes your way. As a trader,i used to set goals and plans,by this way i am still reminded what to do everytime my emotions ruining my mood.

I think that is really important because when I start to trade then I have some trouble, that is why now I try to exercise in mind and calming it so when I do trading the future.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 2/5/2020 at 2:09 PM, SuperCrypto said:

From my notes, many traders usually know what they should do in trading, but they themselves spoil everything. And I think the real task is to do what you know and get to its logical conclusion, following your methodology of trading systematically. So I advise you to try psychological resistance exercises in cryptocurrency trading.

I do not think if anyone know what to do and still he lose everything. Because if you have knowledge about any coin's future movements then how you could face lose. So people only get lose when they do not have knowledge. I know somewhere emotions effect our trading but this happened only when we do not have knowledge and we think lets see what would happen and do this or that. I am not doing these excercises because I do not be emotional while trading.

6 minutes ago, juos1s said:

traders. being able to control your emotions is very good and affect the psychology of decision making is fear, which will make you fail

Yeah when you have no fully control of your emotion during trading then I think you will face loss so when you see that during trading you are doing just lose then you need to stop for some period of time.

No matter how much a trader says he will not trade based on emotions, there will still be traces of emotion when making trading decisions.

One should just try to make emotions as minimal as possible.

Fear can be a factor limiting your potential and behavior in trading operations. Your mind will want to find the safest option to ensure continuity. With regard to trading, this means that if the deal appears to be losing from your balance, it will be a natural instinct to withdraw from this transaction.

There are many examples where your thoughts or emotions hinder the productivity of your trading before making decisions, or you are late for it too late, knowing that you should not have done this.
According to my notes, many traders usually know what they should do in trading

psychology isn't something that u can completely obtain from books, it is something that's intrinsic in a few individuals and indeed they dont think about brain research they have this common capacity to judge people's instinctual.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:39 AM, SuperCrypto said:

I don’t know what psychological resistance exercises you mentioned! , I hope that you explain it more, and if you have any links for training in psychological resistance, please provide us with these links, so all traders need this training.

There are many excellent books on trading psychology, but it lacks the main thing - ready technologies to work with the moral condition of a Forex trader. To tackle this problem, I offer three proven exercises that you can use as part of your psychological preparation for successful trading.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:31 PM, Geedoo said:

here is would right now takeoff until 20K satoh and then until 1 Lyama satoh..N-naivety joke is that you can stagger in both directions spakoyno, glasses from the start were dead and now the same. X13 must be done.. 1% to remove, that would freebies not removed.🤑

If you take the time to think about the effectiveness of trading, you will probably remember a lot. The most important is psychological and disciplinary preparation, in which you must be disciplined to the maximum extent in order to gain profit from this market.

29 minutes ago, Hashimi said:

Well as far as i know there is no 'lucky person in trading, they have worked for it, they lost a lot before they will finally analyze the market, they have been stressed, depressed, most of the time they have lack of sleep, if they have predicted the market right, it is because they have studied it well, they did their best for them to be able to earn and to become successful in trader, so kudos and thumbs up to them as it is not that easy.

Training is necessary for trading but he fact is that it should be too much amazing.

Psychology is about control your mindset until you have behavior you need. Every human activity start from mindset and we should avoid the bad things, such as lazy, greedy and anger. The exercises is using demo account and you'll know your limit without losing money. This part need time and understanding, can you do it?

It is easy for traders to feel confident in their ability to feel calm and committed in order to start their trading sessions before the market opens. However, as time passes and markets open, it's a completely different story.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think physiological training is necessary for the newbie trader.just we have to control our emotions and mind to avoid the loss in trading.there is nothing specail training required.

To train psychology you can ask professional trader, they will guide you with habit and motivation to stay away from negative activity. This one need professional adviser, don't do alone because you can't read your self. Become successful trader is not easy but I'm sure you can do it.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:39 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading have strong relation with psychology. The traders whom are strong psychologically can do better trading other wise many of traders got panic and spoil everything they have. It is better to improve our trading skills to control our emotions and panic. This will greatly help in successful trading.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

A trader's imagination may be known as among the list of major very important attitudes this works your astonishing section around figuring good deals plus geneva Chamonix transfers inside of a show. One or two admit than a trader's truthfulness should be an unequivocal assess this hugely affects your trader's hones plus decisions.

The clear and indisputable fact is that the psychological factor has an impact on the entire details of our life, small and large, and this is reflected in the decisions that a person makes, whether in his family, scientific or practical life.