Psychological training for success in trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Psychological training for success in trading

From my notes, many traders usually know what they should do in trading, but they themselves spoil everything. And I think the real task is to do what you know and get to its logical conclusion, following your methodology of trading systematically. So I advise you to try psychological resistance exercises in cryptocurrency trading.
Are any of you doing these exercises?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

6 minutes ago, Loly said:

The most important part remains for the trader himself, will he really depend on the psychological aspect of trading, or will he insist on relying only on emotion? There are already books that talk about psychological training in trading, and it is a good idea for traders to read them.

Of course our intellectual and emotional state makes a real contribution to the trading outcomes. If you take the time to think about the effectiveness of your trading, you will likely remember many examples where your thoughts or emotions hinder your trading productivity before making decisions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

Trading is really important and the best things that happen when trading there is a lot of forced, psychological trading and this where most people lose everything, their mind is played by the market and its important to put together everything we have to work as hard and be sure to run your trades in a much well formed change. psychological trading is one of the things that destroys everything.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Since the subject of currency trading or trading in the global financial markets has a direct relationship to the subject of funds. It is very natural that the influence of the psychological factor on the trader be clear and measurable.

• -1 1

Yes your point is very important because I think our mental training tie is important for the business.  Because based on the mental state and the mind, we can achieve business success.  So we need to trade when our mental state is good and then.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:39 PM, SuperCrypto said:

From my notes, many traders usually know what they should do in trading, but they themselves spoil everything. And I think the real task is to do what you know and get to its logical conclusion, following your methodology of trading systematically. So I advise you to try psychological resistance exercises in cryptocurrency trading.

This is a great opportunity  bro and i love your strategy.

In this regard, the purpose of Zecra is that no unknown thing is opened before your eyes. About 50% of successful trading is thought to depend on the psychological preparedness of the trader

Welcome with me
Good subject, it talks at the core about what a trader suffers in overcoming emotion over the mind
Psychological training for success in crypto circulation, a correct way, to prioritize the mental methodology over emotion

On 2/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, SuperCrypto said:

I do agree on what you said

the psychological situation of the trader is very important while trading

because sometimes the panic will take over and will let you doubt yourself

trusting yourself and your strategy is the key to invent that from happening 

Before you start trading on a cryptocurrency exchange, you need to concentrate and get down to the main work. The main thing is the silence around, and that no one bothers.

21 hours ago, khaledsaifullah said:

No I not need a psychological training about trading because I mentally clear my mind when I trading and I know what I am doing..

Applying methods to control your emotional state can help you increase your stress level, thus providing you with powerful techniques to manage your well-being before, during and after trading. One of the easiest and most powerful ways to control your feelings of fear, anxiety and stress is simply to regulate your breathing.

Many traders usually know what they should do in trading, but they themselves spoil everything. And I think the real task is to do what you know and get to its logical conclusion, following your methodology of trading systematically.

I agree because having psychological training can help you learn how to cope in some situation but in some point the experience we got in trading can also help us to grow more because as long as your do trading you can come up in a different strategy. 

emotion are one of the factors that affects our trading mood and result. so i do agree that psychological training must be practice by everyone to avoid getting things unplanned.

Am kind of confused here do we really need psychological training inorder to be a successful trader   I only thought you could be a successful  trader with just skills alone

Trading needs mental and emotional activity. If you want to succeed, it is important to define your own unique "process of success." To consider what you need for effective trading in the markets. Then, craft this into one system, and get used to focusing on exactly what you need to succeed, developing your thoughts, feelings and behavior that will allow you to get the best results.

Feelings of stress, anxiety and fear have a major impact on circulation performance as a result of exposure to our cognitive performance, which reduces blood flow to the frontal lobe. For this reason, in stressful market conditions, traders often make mistakes in the decision-making process.

Well, I think it's not that necessary because if a person has a great mindset and guided in the right way in trading then they have good decision making and thinking.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:09 PM, SuperCrypto said:

There are 3 simple but important tips about psychology of trading that anyone should practice to avoid if he wants to be under the control of himself. I didn't read any books to find these tips, I only learned them through experience.

1 - Never burst with joy whenever you get any profit. Try to limit your excessive excitement and remain calm in all situations. Too much excitement will bring anxiety and ruins your reasoning and common sense.

2 - Don't get depressed as hell when you lose money. This is just a normal phase of any trade. Try to accept it and live with it instead of blaming yourself or the market. This is not the end of the world. Many big opportunities are waiting for you to recover what you have lost.

3 - Don't get too greedy to earn more and more by holding forever. Be generous to yourself and sell your coins once in a while after bull runs. Use your profits to improve the quality of your life. By doing this, trading will be more meaningful for you.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:39 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Trader are in constant depression and fear of lossing investment.Tbey needed mostly the healthy environment they have to not lock them self in room.They needed fresh air to fresh their mind and think more calmly in trading.But it can be happened when they have social life .

You can get catalogs that are sure to consider emotionally proficient in the purchase, thus intelligently designed for everyone to learn it all. One of the most powerful emotions and emotions influencing decision-making psychology is fear, greed.

On 2/5/2020 at 3:39 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Yes I learned from every mistake in the past and to remain relaxed and calm in bitcoin trading and altcoin this will help my psychology to dare to make decisions in bitcoin trading. The price of bitcoin and altcoin is influenced by market sentiment or market psychology which means panic and fear and which makes prices always volatile. Yes, I think this is normal.

17 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I think it's not that necessary because if a person has a great mindset and guided in the right way in trading then they have good decision making and thinking.

Yes my friend that your words are correct and I do so and analyze and enter deals on my own and make profit and thank you for participating

16 hours ago, phizusiki said:

You can get catalogs that are sure to consider emotionally proficient in the purchase, thus intelligently designed for everyone to learn it all. One of the most powerful emotions and emotions influencing decision-making psychology is fear, greed.

There are many excellent books on trading psychology, but they lack the main thing - ready techniques to work with the moral case of a currency trader. To tackle this problem, do exercises that you can use as part of your psychological preparation for success in trading.