Does anyone trade on Yobit often? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Does anyone trade on Yobit often?

If lately I have been trading in yobit with btc, ltc and minex and everything is perfect, the orders will be fast and the price varies. I think that in your question you mean some type of currency, maybe it is the same price because users try to get out of that currency quickly

Edited by Carlopantaleon

On 4/2/2020 at 21:27, spyaquino said:

Últimamente he notado que algunos tokens en Yobit terminan siendo intercambiados a través de algunas órdenes del mismo valor, ¿es ese bot? bomba, o algo así. Si alguien ha estado negociando mucho allí y también ha notado este comportamiento tan inusual, no dude en informar aquí ... ¡¡abrazo !!

Yobit has been online for many years without presenting many problems, so I doubt they are bots, surely they are real people like you or me, and let's not think such things about yobit since it is a very serious and highly recommended exchange between users and exchanges .

On 2/4/2020 at 9:27 PM, spyaquino said:

Lately I have noticed that some tokens on Yobit end up being traded through some orders of the same value, is that bot? pump, or something like that. If someone has been negotiating a lot there and has also noticed this very unusual behavior, feel free to report here ... hug !!

I don't think they are bots, due to the long time it has been working correctly, it has not presented many problems and it is highly recommended among users

• +1 1

Trading on yobit is great but I like yobit to begin leverage trading. About the trading services, yobit is the best, I have Ben using their platform for sometimes now and it works perfectly. I was able to collect bitcoin and also talk token, they are all able to be converted easily to the coins I like. In less than a second, the trades were made. 

• +1 1

I am investing on yobit and i started some time ago your problem may be because it have to many accounts and it is little busy. This forum is easy to understand and can be trusted.

• +1 1

I haven't noticed something like that. Maybe some low value tokens are having interest by traders that want to bet on them and create higher volume. This can make a small coin appear higher in the list as the volumes are how the coins appear in the trade room.

• +2 2

I have recently started to trade much more on yobit as a way to try and make back the losses that i have been seeing on the many coins that i have invested in that did not work out over the last month, which resulted in major losses, and i have notched what you have said. I think that this is a pump by either the forum, or a bot or perhaps there are two large whales that are doing this on the forum in order to try and increase the price of a coin, such as one whale is selling the coin and the other is buying the coin in order to try and reestablish that market. This often occurs in exchanges for cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I find Yobit to be an excellent platform that helps trading as it is always very fast and reliable, When I joined and invested in cryptocurrencies I always had some problems with the other exchanges I used, and findind Yobit through Cryptotalk has done great for me, as I found what I was looking for.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/8/2020 at 9:58 AM, Aqib Saleem said:

I am investing on yobit and i started some time ago your problem may be because it have to many accounts and it is little busy. This forum is easy to understand and can be trusted.

This forum, cryptotalk is not hard to understand, also yobit is not hard to understand, I agree with you completely. But about the issue of multiple accounts, this is forbidden on this forum but not forbidden on yobit. Some people can have one or two good reasons why having two accounts on yobit but no good reason of having two accounts on cryptotalk and it will be banned in accordance to the rules of the forum. 

• +2 1

On 12/8/2020 at 12:38 PM, Jnb said:

I have not know about anyone. I have never trade in yobit because I'm a new at this forum and have no knowledge about any trading. I think if we trade on yobit we can earn a profit and get an experience by trading on yobit.

There is nothing hard about trading on yobit, it is simple, you can search for the post on how to trade on yobit on this forum using the up search button, you will see one or two articles about it. But know that trading on an exchange does not only mean someone will profit, someone can also lose. 

• +1 1

On 10/7/2020 at 1:07 AM, viktor58123 said:

Move from yobit to normal exchanges with good charts and stop losses. Yobit is not the best place

Because yobit do not have stop loss do not mean that it is not a good platform to trade. Also you can not comment about the yobit interface to be bad as it is not. I use yobit for trading, while binance is the alternative for other features I want but I like yobit because it makes profit than other exchanges if you get things right. 

35 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Because yobit do not have stop loss do not mean that it is not a good platform to trade. Also you can not comment about the yobit interface to be bad as it is not. I use yobit for trading, while binance is the alternative for other features I want but I like yobit because it makes profit than other exchanges if you get things right. 

But it will be good if such feature can be implemented on yobit. There is nothing bad for an exchange to have a stop loss. Also about margin trading you will notice yobit do not have yet, it will be good for yobit to have good margin trading. But yobit is a very secure exchange. 

I don't trade that often on Yobit, but maybe there are some members here that do so. I also noticed that there are some really weird pumps on Yobit, but I don't think that they're faking it even though they have the power to do so.

No i am trading mostly in binance but sometimes in yobit when i need to earn money from bitcoin with uSD or sending USD to perfect money .etc. but there i have another way learn about trading and mining here. Thanks

Edited by Anshamaraam

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Frankly, I have not yet traded on this platform, I know some information about trading, but I do not have enough knowledge, to enter the field of trading.

• +5 1

I trade on yobit many times . It no too much. I think it is easy for trading and you can easily withdraw from yobit no any problem. My first trading experience on yobit specially with bitcoin and I get some profit. We all knows that trading is very risky.

Trading on yobit  is not really appreciating these days I guess there is no one that want to be losing money everytime no one wants to be a loser 

On 2/7/2020 at 2:16 AM, Migo said:

I trade sometimes, not too much, but when I want to withdraw, I try my luck, and yobit is known more than any time before, because this forum made him so famous and everyone wants to earn from cryptotalk, he should have an account in yobit, there is many users there, this is the reason of your question I think 

Truth be said I only engage with yobit because this forum (cryptotalk) is linked to them for the payment of members, but still yet after serious engagement I noticed yobit is one of the best exchange, although it's sophisticated but it's fast to use, it has many coins displayed on it and you can exchange really fast on it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:27 AM, spyaquino said:

Lately I have noticed that some tokens on Yobit end up being traded through some orders of the same value, is that bot? pump, or something like that. If someone has been negotiating a lot there and has also noticed this very unusual behavior, feel free to report here ... hug !!

I am trading on yobit but I only wait for the ICO's and I trade on them because this trade give a lot of profit at the starting time...

Trading at Ubit is not really appreciated these days my guess is that there is no one who wants to lose money every time no one wants to lose.  If you post correctly then you will not have any problem.

I don't normally trade on Yobit,  bet I have heard and seen several interesting cases of trading on Yobit platform which seems favourable because of the low cost of transaction fee, assured security service and the enormous amount of coins that are allowed to be traded on it. Yobit is one of the safest place to trade among other exchange sites. 

• +3 1

I always trade yobit.  I buy a lot of coins or tokens with BTC.  Again I buy BTC with many tokens.  But when I withdraw I trade from BTC to LTC.  And then I withdraw.  But for everyone the yobit platform can be good for trading

I also trade on eObit and I think trading on eObit is very good because in the middle of eObit trading I can raise my money without any risk I can always make a progress in business in terms of money. So I think YoBit is a good site for our trading world.

Yes I always use the Yobit site for trading and exchange as I find it as a best trading site now a days and has very good level of security and safety for its users that's why I trust and prefer Yobit.Yobit offer mamy pairs for trading and has fast transaction speed also and is very good with its features.

• +1 1