Reduce transaction fees - Page 10 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Reduce transaction fees

Your post is well and every user wants to know about it but my dear why you don't share complete method here I think its wrong idea if you want to share any information then first make it's complete tutorial and then share with others because everyone can learn easily and I request to you please create a new topic again and make a complete tutorial on this topic because by that tutorial we all will learn completely step by step and here I request to all other users my dears when anyone of us wants to create a topic on any tutorial then it's our duty we gave complete sense about that topic. 

On 10/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, hexwin said:

s.178.jpg

Everyone should know how to reduce fees when sending Bitcoins.

It is best to check mempool to see if there are to many stuck transactions.

- Use Electrum wallet and adjust edit fee manually 

- Use Ledger wallet and Seqwit addresses

More information and details you can find here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Techniques_to_reduce_transaction_fees

Calculate fees here:

https://coinb.in/#fees

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/fee-calculator/

Thank you very much for giving this tutorial. Yeah we need to reduce the transaction fee in sometime. Your post is very useful for us. Yeah we can reduce tge transaction fee like this. I didn't know about this feature to reduce the transaction fee but this post has given me the knowledge to reduce the transaction fee. 

Keep one thing in mind when you reduce your transaction fee that means the miners will accept it after there is no other payment option available so that means it will reduce the speed of your transaction

Yes, you could edit the transaction fee when transferring Ethereum. But there would be a catch for transaferring Ethereum at a low rate. That means your transaction would take forever for it to be completed. So you should just stay at the middle for the best option.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:49 PM, hexwin said:

s.178.jpg

Everyone should know how to reduce fees when sending Bitcoins.

It is best to check mempool to see if there are to many stuck transactions.

- Use Electrum wallet and adjust edit fee manually 

- Use Ledger wallet and Seqwit addresses

More information and details you can find here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Techniques_to_reduce_transaction_fees

Calculate fees here:

https://coinb.in/#fees

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/fee-calculator/

Brother your post is very important to me especially please sirr I am waiting your reply please gave me complete guidance about it sirr I want to reduce the fee of withdraw but I can't have access on it so if you gave me complete guidance in will try it and by this way I will surely receive more revenue. 

This is one of the problems we are facing now, the transaction fees, some of the platforms their transaction fees are too much and when a person transact on them, they tend to feel cheated on as they earn a lower income to what was their initial plans.

Being able to edit the transaction fees should be essential when choosing your cryptocurrency wallet, although you should look at the network congestion to make your transactions and something that you did not highlight is the "Replace-By-Fee" option that can help you in case your transaction takes a long time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It important to know how to reduce transfer feelings so that you can minimize losses. So this is a nice post.

Yes the Transactions Fees Must be Lowered and For the making of the Transactions of the Bitcoin and the Ethereum and the Lite Coin as well the Fee must be Decreased and Soon After these Steps The market Will Picked to the Up.

As we all know that a long ago there was totally free to send Bitcoin nz2 to anywhere but now it costs too much and to reduce the transaction fee we have to use some renowned exchanger but it also depend on us how many satooshi we wanna give them on per byte

The worst  thing i ever done by reduce  the transaction  fee or gas fee to withdrawal  my usdt from trust wallet..  Becuase  of reduce  the fee my transactions  got pending  for two days and later i got fored to cancel my transaction ..  In this case,give high fee but have a fast and secure  transaction .. 

I also agree with to some extent that these should be reduced . So that investment fesses also may be down . However there is very low investment in crypto world but still I think that there is a need of getting it low so that it may be more easy for everyone. 

After I found out that the reduction of transaction fees significantly is not preferred because sometimes they remain pending and cannot be dealt with, so it is better not to reduce them too much.

• +3 1

16 hours ago, Hala Hala said:

After I found out that the reduction of transaction fees significantly is not preferred because sometimes they remain pending and cannot be dealt with, so it is better not to reduce them too much.

@Hala Hala You are talking about bitcoin and ethereum specifically, and you are right, you will reduce the fee and get confirmation late, but high fee will make your transaction faster. But there are times mempool will not be congested and low fee can be good at the time.

I have done about it, the fee rates should not be reduced much, because they are processed too late, they remain on hold, sometimes they last days, weeks and the fee has to be modified later so that they can process it . Caution should be exercised when doing so.

Some peoples don't know that they can adjust transaction fees when sending cryptocurrency. I hope that will help a lot of users  cryptocurrency earn profit because of the users support the use of crypto for their transactions and fees is the use for payment. I think it's better to use standard fee. 

Those these means that you can choose to set the fees to the value you want,or there are presumed values that you will have to choose from @hexwin

During times of low activity fees will go down a lot, however this is not happening for a while now. Bitcoin fees, as well as Ethereum have proven all those that were saying that the blockchain as it is, it is inefficient and can't scale to reach wide adoption. For this reason Ethereum is trying a few things that we can expect to bring some results, however the outcome is not certain and judging by how Ethereum has developed so far I wouldn't be very optimistic. Sadly, this is the same for all blockchain projects that strive for decentralization. The cost of decentralization is too much for a network to bear and only centralized blockchain solutions can achieve fast and cheap transactions. This of course with the danger of being regulated and shut down since his is a possible outcome of a centralized currency not accepted by governments. See for example Libra, which was not given a go by the US Senate. Or previous efforts that were shut down by governments. Also this is the reason the Bitcoin community changed the narrative for Bitcoin to just be a store of value with limited use case as a currency.

Dear you did a wrong button. You have to click edit fee manually. 

And also you have to select that coin which transaction fee are low .

It also depend on the amount of money you want to transact.

Thanks.

Is it really works? I mean I haven't tried any transaction yet because I have joined three days ago. I have heard the fixed rate of fees in yobit site. But it is really new to me when I saw this that we can also set the transaction fee manually.

It really looks great to have the manual option to choose for fee reducing. I was not been known by this information. But still I wonder how it will be happy to find the feature where we can reduce the fee by ourselves. I will definitely try this method to use reduction in fee.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think It is a very important issue to reduce spending, check the link page and it seems very good, I think that if it should be taken into account to make transactions, it is always good to save as much as possible, I think that if I am not mistaken the rates The highest price are those of the bitcoin cryptocurrency, because its price is high, then I think ETH follows, but I always read that they recommend buying cheap currencies such as LTC, Dash.. Etc. 

Firstly,Thank you for such amazing instruction about how to reduce transaction fees.This is better because if the transaction fees is reduce it will help to each member because we can easily have an easy way and continue transacting more because the fee is lower now. For example of YOBIT Exchange, Bitcoin withdrawal fees are very high. Everyone here must already know how to make withdrawals lower than Bitcoin, By replacing with another altcoin to make a withdrawal.