VOTE for Local Languages boards in forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

VOTE for Local Languages boards in forum

Do we need Local languages boards in forum?  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Local Boards

• Yes
    • No

Hello my friend
A good idea if the forum implements it, especially for more popular languages like Arabic, Spanish .... etc.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:39 PM, hexwin said:

opinion regarding Local Langauge boards in cryptotalk forum.

If such boards would be made, it would be better if there are moderators for each local board, and that payment shouldn't include local boards. This way, people would be paid only on Crypto World where English is the only permitted language, and could prevent abuse of the pay-per-post campaign because it would be difficult to regulate since spam on different language is hard to detect.

Well yes this is a good project to expand this site. If other countries will be able to join this forums and site, obviously more people will sign up. But my suggestion is to put maybe translation so that we all can be able to communicate well?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Who wouldn't want their own local board in this forum? I mean you are paying us to talk so thats great and we love that, thank you so much, however it requires us to either speak in english or maybe russian if we know it, there is no third language option right now. If we had the language options and could speak to our fellow countrymen (or people who speak our language) it would have been a lot easier for us to grow the community in cryptotalk, at least it would be easier to write something sensible instead of all these people making copy paste posts that actually hurt the forum instead of helping it. 

Local boards are very important for newbies, where they just come and don't need to think about campaigns, because when they come they have to learn first. it will help rather than force them to make a post on the part that they do not understand and eventually become spam, it will be very unfortunate.

hope soon as possible team will provide add local languages board Indonesia i think its very important for all new comers to know overall about forum but still not undertand to disccuss with local section will make solution about it .

We should add more local boards here in the cryptotalk just like the other forum.. Hope the admins will add local boards not in the long time.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

25 minutes ago, Nosrat Nishi said:

i don't support any local language.  There are so many country of people use this site. Everybody have her own language.  if everybody use her own language in this site, there are many problem face their user's 

Why you are not support the local language and I Think it is good idea when a moderator create a local section in this forum.

If it is possible to make Bangla section in this forum then it will be very much useful for all of Bangladesh people to know about crypto by own language.

No one among the owners needs these minor languages sections which are difficult to maintain and moderate. Russian is a must, as the exchange and the forum administration must be Russian and English is needed for a favourable internationsl image. That's it.

And surely this thing with pay by post was definitely not intended for the hordes of 3rd world trash posters who steal bitcoin from the administration by abusing this forum.

Edited by geezer

As this forum has just started few days ago I don't think local language should be added right now.Because people will then have a conversation in their own language and the one's who doesn't know that language will not be able to understand it so in a case nobody will know if that makes any sense or not. English is the international language so i hope everyone is comfortable with it. But another thing which can be done is adding translation for every post.

I total understand English, but creating other language tabs will help on reducing English spelling mistakes from the forum

Add a selection of multi-language links with flag icons on ...

Please VOTE and express your opinion regarding Local Langauge boards in cryptotalk forum.
At the moment we only see English and Russian, and I think we need more languages 

This would be great and it's only fair for those people who don't have English as their native language. It wouldn't really bother me because almost all in my country can understand English but still this would be great.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I can only reiterate my request to add the local board sections and in particular that of the Italian language, the Italian community interested in crypto is really numerous

I think the language we use now is pretty good. The English language, because it is an international language, can be understood by many. Not everyone understands another language

I think providing local languages to every users will be very much difficult because there are lots of preference for the languages so it is easy to have the main language as english which is known to every users and will be easy too.

The voting should not only be on our behalf if we understand English or Russian already but others to need to be considered and give the opportunity to have their or share their own post. 

nnect with the world's biggest community of native speakers and learners to exchange tips , discuss the best resources, and get help .

adding more language is a great idea,it will help this forum to get big and members can understand eaxh other very well.

i think English is a common language all over the world.so there is nothing needed with local language.when local sections will come people will use their own with limited number.that will create divination for user.we should grow together

Add a selection of multi-language links with flag icons on ...

Please VOTE and express your opinion regarding Local Langauge boards in cryptotalk forum.
At the moment we only see English and Russian, and I think we need more languages 

I would love to see other local languages available in this forum specially Ph board, though I am not really used to making topics and posting comments in my local language because I always prefer English whenever I visit forums. I just want to see how many of my countrymen will visit and and create threads everyday once ph board is already available. I also believe local boards will be a big help for other members who are having a hard time in English to be able to fully express their thoughts using local language.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 1/31/2020 at 6:59 PM, Safwan said:

You can tell if your language will added or not just give your own contribution so and also the other members that are from your place. 

I'm sure there are many africans here and many africans speaks swahili, but honestly  do not think admins will care about it.