VOTE for Local Languages boards in forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

VOTE for Local Languages boards in forum

Do we need Local languages boards in forum?  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Local Boards

• Yes
    • No

i think it needed another language there for..there's alot of people cannot speak very  well in english...that  can easily introduce about crypto ang explaain very well

Though I really want to see local boards in this forum, now is not yet the time. There are only 4k ++ (as of this writing) members here. A good chunk of that count are Russian, hence they have their Local Board.

Creating local boards now may only lead to more spam post that will be harder to clean. Even now that there are no local boards around, we see a lot of recycled garbage post. A good deal of those post are not helpful but most are already common knowledge. In "Crypto World" alone, there are more than six hundred topics posted and a good deal of those topics are purely speculations and chit chats to gain more post.

But hey, I'm not against of having a local board here. This would mean less shitty post (wrong grammar/spelling, google translate and copy paste) Maybe 6 months from now?

They should add more languages like French and Spanish.By doing this,We could have more people that visiting this website 

It would be a great idea if we can implement local boards and languages here. I have no idea from which countries the most members are. So I have also no idea which languages should implemented first.

Local Boards are an interesting and useful idea, I think admins will wait some more time before adding them since they will also need moderators that understand the language, to check if there are malicious/illegal stuff in the posts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

11 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

Creating local boards now may only lead to more spam post that will be harder to clean. Even now that there are no local boards around, we see a lot of recycled garbage post.

Well I think this is the exact reason for not seeing the local boards. I too raised the same thought. It will not be okay unless we will have mods for individual boards and those mods will need be proven that they are not doing any shady things like not favoring anyone when moderating the posts etc.

A good deal of those post are not helpful but most are already common knowledge. In "Crypto World" alone, there are more than six hundred topics posted and a good deal of those topics are purely speculations and chit chats to gain more post.

I still see people even posting using article spinners so that they do not get caught for plagiarism but when one will try to read then you will know that something is wrong. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am for new sections for languages the initiative of survey is already a bit of a path I hope we will soon have good news from the administrators for more reputation for our forum

I vote yes. Local Board its a good for conversation and other. Make great sharing information. Make easy and make all other active make post information. I hope is a perfectly make other language to

Edited by joekahel

On 10/9/2019 at 6:09 PM, hexwin said:

Please VOTE and express your opinion regarding Local Langauge boards in cryptotalk forum.
At the moment we only see English and Russian, and I think we need more languages 

Edited October 9 by hexwin

I would support you it would be yes .

But after giveaway it would be more good because other language mods should be from reputed and trust able sites 🙂

English, Russian, Brazil, Spanish , India / Pakistan , Chinese , Filipino ,Indonesia turkey and Ukraine these country are the country where major people who use crypto. In this 85 % try to learn English and Russian. adding more room at this time would be good. Rest 15 % spam well wishes message.

Practically i will say you some thing when its coming to local language it would be easy but more issue may raise at first which can create issue. (For example : India , Pakistan and  Arab country they have similar language ? they can adjust. But they ask or complaint about mods it would create more conflicts few may divide language into many aspect.) Someone who can contribute good content and if they have good fluency in other language can be selected as mod later. Now only 3 to 4 people are having good reputation.

Language itself is much better. And many more details that can be said, that's good. But it also has a disadvantage that is, what I have just said will be understood by the people of my country, people from any other country will not understand, which not called a discussion.

Thank you for keep posting here and voting for adding new local boards.

I hope admin will pay attention on this and we can see this new sections soon.

I do agree it would open up the community much more to have more languages. But with translator for the moment I think plenty will manage. Always welcoming more languages and people of other countries. Makes things more interesting to hear different views. 

You must add other languages and this helps bring many visitors to the forum so that everyone can benefit from new ideas that will be published from different countries of the world

12 hours ago, susilabai said:

What do you mean by similar language, can u explain more, and about asking mods is not wrong as if you see lot of users are making useless thread and some are just copy and pasting the other contents then it has to be reported and where do you want to go and report. If their is mod appointed then their wont be any problem.

when the local boards will start automatically the work of the admin will become more more difficulty as lot of compalin will start. Then they have to appoint the mod to control and it is always a good idea, as admin cannot see all problem solved so he will be needing the helping hands and we community users should also take responsibility and help him

It's nothing to hurt you or others 🙂 When you keep on bringing  more language everyone will try to ask for there native language ? I just want them to do it later to grow faster English and Russian is better option bringing other language after the giveaway would be good and they must recruit and create other language with more idea.

ya copy paste issue cannot be solved if you bring local language also only 5 % of people create own content and be active in thread rest of them try to spam and move on ? if you bring local thread the content which is made in English or Russian can be translated into there native language and do the same from start ? already most of the topics have been created if you see post you can have idea about that ? 

do you think its a fair game ? even i supported and answered yes to it but they should take more time to do it not as fast because it not the right time 🙂why i said language are  same because 3 of them stay in IN OR PK rooms they form a team and leave one thread alone .i have been in many chat box in gambling they fight each other finally end up being in EN room there threads would be dead often most of them will try to gather and stick to en topic. 90 % of people use En  and RU main rooms if you have doubt you can check even in contents any forum or chat site box.

• Useful or interesting 1

we could really use forum in other languages too, but the thing is first we most see what are the most wanted languages in this forum, are there actually enough users in each of this languages at all ? or its just a waste of time and resource for cryptotalk 

I think that admin and moderators will add Local Boards in November, so be patient, continue to Vote,  and stay positive. I will think and research more about languages are most popular in other forums.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:45 AM, Cryptohash said:

<snip>

I think the best possible way one can explain is this what you did. I left a +1 like for you.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:12 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

or its just a waste of time and resource for cryptotalk 

For the time being I really think we need to focus on building the primary community and then once we will have a stable user base then we can have more language. By then the admin will know who to call to mod the local sections too.

18 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I think the best possible way one can explain is this what you did. I left a +1 like for you.

Thank you. Everyone wants local room but i felt it should be brought up with more conservative idea rather than a dead  content thread.

I would like to vote for indian local board. Hopefully we will see a lot boards here it is mostly english and Russian right now.

I think that the Arabic language is one of the most important languages that should be added to the forum, because thousands of Arab people use Yobit for trading
Since most of the members of this forum are from Yobit, then I say that Arabs make up a large part of the members of this forum

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

s.284.jpgs.285.jpg

This are most of the local boards we can see on other forums.
Maybe we don't need all of them right now, but we can see who are most sctive and with most members

Edited by hexwin

I think admin should add Bangla local language forum. There are so many Bangali members on this forum. So I think admin should add Bangali language forum to crypto talk.  

Yes for Local Boards. Local boards will surely resolve the problem on the language. It can also prevent misunderstanding due to language barrier problem. 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:10 PM, hexwin said:

I think that admin and moderators will add Local Boards in November, so be patient, continue to Vote,  and stay positive. I will think and research more about languages are most popular in other forums.

I have voted no as we see no one is interest in other boards including English. I can say The admin should make Russian is the top board for this forum and second is for English.

What do you say? did I suggested correct or not?

if this will finally happens, we can share our thoughts and ideas without having a hard time. most of us here are more comfortable to their own language than english.