VOTE for Local Languages boards in forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

VOTE for Local Languages boards in forum

Do we need Local languages boards in forum?  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Local Boards

• Yes
    • No

I consider it necessary to add other languages in this forum that have great popularity such as Chinese, Spanish and Arabic
This will increase the popularity of the forum but must be looking for moderators for it
I can be a Spanish or Arabic supervisor because I am fluent in both languages

THINK POSITIVE

Adding local sections will be useful for the forum and members to exchange ideas and experiences from all over the world

Life is great and enjoy it

I think it is necessary to have a local board so that all the users here are able to communicate without any problem with the language.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Having local board lets people to talk their insights, perspectives or opinions in a language they can express themselves well. Not all people know how to speak English but they understand English. The reason is, confusion will occur if one cannot express himself or herself in a language everyone knows, which is English. So local boards should be added. This is just my opinion. 

I think everyone wants to have local languages for their country and this is because they find it difficult to write subjects in English or Russian because they do not master

Of course, if there was another language in this forum, it would be good for everyone, but because of this, the English is more international than the English language.
If the forum had Bengali as well as Urdu, then we would have benefit for Bengali or for Pakistan .But since Bangla and Urdu are difficult for other speakers to understand, this forum is very useful for English as a single language, so English only.

I prefer fewer sections so that all users come on the same topic and exchange ideas: because crypyo currency has become universal e I am against several sections each with 1000 or 2000 people including 100 assets: against one or two sections with the number of 10000 users you can have 2000 assets.

We need local board for now i think, Currently member was around 18000+ and keep growing, some people from my country was showed up too so for now i think cryptotalk team need to consider adding some local board for each language ASAP.

83% says yes but they do not see the bigger picture here, local languages will destroy the unity, look at us now we are already separated from russians.

Yeah i agree, we need more language here in cryptotalk. We just need to wait until the admins will implement more language, we don't need to rush them because this forum are only started. They will do more improvement here and also more language will be implemented soon. 

I know if I say swahil which is my local/native language it will not be added so out of selfishness I say NO.

It's not the first time. Many topics have been created for the wants of local board. May be they have the plan to do it in near future. Actually it's not an easy task. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/9/2019 at 8:39 PM, hexwin said:

Add a selection of multi-language links with flag icons on ...

Please VOTE and express your opinion regarding Local Langauge boards in cryptotalk forum.
At the moment we only see English and Russian, and I think we need more languages 

I believe that we all have the freedom to speak freely here, we can use the universal language so foreign can understand what we we are trying to say. But for me it is also to important to speak freely using our local language to express ourselves clearly. We all know that most of us are not that good at English grammar especially those people who are english is not their mother tongue.

It would be great if this forum includes variety of local boards of different country's language and i appreciate if they include philippine local board. And it will be more good if they implement it sooner.

Trully i want it bwcause i have proble with my english. But i knew too its not easy.way need much moderator from every country to be moderator for the native langunge for all country in this forum .mattera now i.can learn my english.more more each day by posting .

I voted yes, i think this local board will a really big help for those people who cant really or hard to understand language, it will be more comportable for them to speak with their own language. 

I voted to add local language.If you add local language to the forum then we can easily post our own languages here and can post very good posts here.

Yes, I have definitely voted to add a local language. Because if crypto is added, then everyone can post with their native language and the cut will be very nice and meaningful.

For me, writing in language is better in the forum like this which composed of different people all over the world. Because it can make each other understand the posts or thread, while if local language board will imply, it will just diverse the ideas of each other and cannot understand.

I think that if the local categories are created, the activity in the forum will increase and the posts will be of much better quality.  Many members face difficulties in writing English messages in some cases due to lack of mother tongue.  For this reason, I think that these members will write easier messages and produce more quality content in their native language category.  Therefore, my vote in the survey is yes.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

If this forum wants to turn into something really known and big, local boards just must to appear. I voted for "yes", hope mods will solve it soon. 

It would be a good idea if there is a local boards because not all on this forum are good at english. It will also make feel comfortable for the user because they write on their local language.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:39 PM, hexwin said:

Add a selection of multi-language links with flag icons on ...

Please VOTE and express your opinion regarding Local Langauge boards in cryptotalk forum.
At the moment we only see English and Russian, and I think we need more languages 

But to add the new language I guess this is depending on how much users with that language that's why they add English because it is international language