VOTE for Local Languages boards in forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

VOTE for Local Languages boards in forum

Do we need Local languages boards in forum?  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Local Boards

• Yes
    • No

On 10/9/2019 at 7:39 AM, hexwin said:

Add a selection of multi-language links with flag icons on ...

Please VOTE and express your opinion regarding Local Langauge boards in cryptotalk forum.
At the moment we only see English and Russian, and I think we need more languages 

In order to be able to comment in the forum in a clear and understandable way, it's necessary to enable native languages, especially to people who don't speak 100% russian and english, i think it would be most feasible to enable the 5 most important languages in the world.

I think not need more languages in cryptotalk because if cryptotalk add more languages all countries users devide.two languages already available in cryptotalk.

This post was publish last October 2019 but I'm still hoping that moderators will consider the request about local boards because it will be a really good thing for everyone to use our native language.

As right now forum is going with two languages which is not bad but if team able to then surely they need to work on Chines and spanish as these both are going very good backed so this could be very helpful but first of all they need some stick and good modes as this can ruined them if they not able to handle this all in future they can do this by voting system or as they want to go with this all

I think,We can easily post our own languages here and can post very good posts here. I voted to add local language.If you add local language to the forum .

That is a good idea, I chose Indonesian local language.
Sometimes language becomes a form of communication to do, it would be nice if Cryptotalk provided various languages and language translators, it would be very helpful.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:07 PM, Beromnia said:

Hello my friend
A good idea if the forum implements it, especially for more popular languages like Arabic, Spanish .... etc.

i think it will be good if we get a section for bangla and bangla is our local language. if we can know about in bangla then it will good for us.

This is a good idea especially to the people who have difficulty in English language but I think about how admin will manage the other boards if local board exist.

Still i can't see other languages expect english in this forum. If other countries like this forum or post topics here regarding there natural languages like spanish, arabic etc. In this condition i will go with yes on the other hand if all people/users agree with basic language which is used world wide (ENGLISH) to post or comment here then no need to other languages thankss

I cannot write my national language. So if I have a local forum, I can't contribute, but I want to see some local forums in that forum. I'm going with satisfaction.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:39 PM, hexwin said:

Please VOTE and express your opinion regarding Local Langauge boards in cryptotalk forum.
At the moment we only see English and Russian, and I think we need more languages 

Well, from the response given by @Desais on his thread, local languages is not coming to this forum any time soon and that English and Russian languages is the language of the forum. When the forum is ready to add more local languages board, I'm sure members will know

On 10/9/2019 at 2:39 PM, hexwin said:

i voted yes but i don't think this is really necessary, i mean it would be a pretty good feature and the forum would be more enjoyable while writing with your language but we are so many people from a lot of different countries so it is not possible to please everyone

I can feel more comfortable giving more information if i can post in my own language " Arabic" and there is alot of users here speak arabic that will be a good edite to the forum.

I encourage the forum to enter the Arabic language because I will feel more comfortable when using my language and there are many people who speak Arabic in this forum I think that the section in the Arabic language will work strongly

• Useful or interesting 1

I have voted to have a local board here it is ok if they can add at least one local board every month, this is to make things easier for member to post and to build a community within the forum, all Cryptocurrency forum do have their own local boards so we should have one, it will improve our forum.

We all want local language to be implemented in crypto talk it will be good for adding local languages to the forum so that we can understand each other clearly many people want to participate in the crypto talk about it is hardly for them to write a meaningful sentence using English

A lot of members here are asking for language board well i cant blame them but the who to decide is the admin wait for them to respond in your request.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:39 PM, hexwin said:

Sorry friend I'm not agree with you I think English is the language to read and understand it easily but if others friends wants to add more language it's depending on administrative 

Yes, absolutely we need to have a section for local boards with different languages, because there are so many members here comes from a different country, while some of the members doesn't really good at english speaking, then it's so good to have a local boards.

I strongly agree with you. We need to implement more language in this forum because there is a lot new users here that has different language. If they can used their own language here, they can easily express their own opinion fluently. That's why we need more language here.