Economy situations - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kingjames

Economy situations

On 5/17/2020 at 1:13 PM, Basad said:

Some governments who has good understanding of cryptocurencies has since legalise the use of cryptocurency system in their various countries considering it as a means to boost, improve and strengthen their economic sector. And I believe as times goes on other remaining countries too will find cryptocurencies interesting to adopt

These govenments understand that you can't stop progress and bring barriers to crypto adoption by the population. Cryptocurrencies are most probably the future of finance's. A government that is banning crypto is letting down their population and does not allow financial inclussion and freedom for them. A progressive government that legalizes in favour of cryptocurrencies is the one that will help their country become advanced and ready to lead the new economy.

Yes I our country adopt the crypto currency so definitely our country economy go to in good condition because you can see crypto market is working good in all over the world. And the many of companies and business man invest in this so our country condition is good from ago. 

• +4 1

I think according to the economic conditions of each country, in my country there is the stock market and currency trading there is under the supervision of the government. As for the existence of the cryptocurrency market, this requires the development of knowledge and awareness to different segments of society because not all people have knowledge of the cryptocurrency because of people's interest on the network in the social sphere of living

I think adoption of crypto in my country will not solve the economic situation in my country but perhaps it will partly solve the problem of unemployment  facing us in my country.

Accepting the use of Cryptocurrency in my country will only reduce the problems faced by the economy of my country but not solve it completely because here in my country there is high unemployment rate and i believe if the government will adopt Cryptocurrency definitely there will be less unemployment rate in my location because many citizens will be self employed with Cryptocurrency and even the government will earn some relief from traders as revenue.

All countries will benefit from using crypto and adopting blockchain technology but third-world countries will definitely be the ones that can benefit from it the most, the main reason would be because these countries have no strong economy to rely on and because the income rate in such countries is very low they are more prone to corruption too, traditional financial system is not that secure to such behaviors and because of that corruption will eventually lead to weak economy and as the result the devaluation of that currency.

Cryptocurrencies with using blockchain technology can take all the measures necessary for a healthy financial system and it will do it for free, except some transactions fees which still will be way lower than the cost that governments have to pay for extra paperwork and intermediaries in the process in the traditional system.

Edited by lharost
  • +4 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

There is no adoption by government happening in most nations and if they do it will be very limited and not allow a lot to happen but some people hope that crypto will be accepted after a few years by many shops and merchants and this can make their price rise a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Every government of the countries are considered crypto as threat for him. They did not know about the benefits of a cryptocurrency. If they understand the value of a cryptocurrency they accept crypto. I think that if government accept crypto it is good for economic conditions.

• +1 1

I really don't think the government will look into cryptocurrency at the moment, the country is still trying to make stability in the economy crisis,maybe the.m government will look into it after the crisis I think

On 10/9/2019 at 8:24 PM, Kingjames said:

With the current economy situation in your country, do you think that adoption and accepting crypto by you government will help solve the economy problem?

Yeah it is a huge help, why I said so? Because there is already a case where cryprocurrecy save the people from hunger. The country that I'm pointing out is Venezuela, their inflation rate was so high that is the reason why their people couldn't afford to buy goods using their own currency. But with the help of Bitcoin, they could now sustain their needs.

The government must improve human resources first. This browser is really cool. In addition, there is a function that you can enable the display of ads and the browser pays its users coins for agreeing to see ads on the Internet. 

On 6/2/2020 at 8:24 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Well the problem here is that government See's crypto as a threat, but there don't really know the benefits there could derive from adopting cryptocurrencies, I think cryptocurrencies can actually help the economy of a country to grow.

It is not like the government does not know the benefits, no they do, they are just too selfish, they know that crypto would benefit everyone equally while they want to stay in the first class.

in my opinion its depends only you country situation accepting crypto currency is not necessary to solve your country economically but there are so many factors depending on it .

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.c33576d7ca2d33d0707e15f395bfe085.png

Yes, I think accepting cryptocurrencies will greatly help improve the economy and get rid of some problems in my country.  

Perhaps it helps the poor to earn more money by working in cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Well I don't think crypto currency help any country economy increase, because crypto decentralized and our country government runs centralized system,

then how crypto help any country economy, but its possible when any country accept crypto totally, and pass order to pay tax when anyone buy  are sell crypto, then its possible

but in my country still have some complication to regulate crypto, so crypto not help my country economy growth.

• +4 1

to some extent, I think it can work but we need to actually keep on trying and in some cases we need to actually develop the right idea,  we really need to value what are the best things that work for all of us the right idea would to be work as hard and be sure of it. the effort of government to destry the crypto world is not making matters easier  or even its imposible to really think of something far much important, does crypto address the smooth running of a government?  where the central banks have failed

• +3 1

I don't think that adopting this idea will solve the issue but it could only make things worse for the both parties. I imagine that, if ever a country who is suffering from their economic loss and use cryptocurrency as an escape route, the cryptocurrency might be affected to it also as it could influence the price ranges of other coins in the cryptocurrency. It may solve the problem of the country but for only a short time and is not really a solution. You know how the goverment do to the centralized institutions, it might end up as well to the cryptocurrency of that thing happen.

. I would like to hear the opinion of the pros about one project.
Recently, I learned about the Netbox.Global project. This is an Internet browser that blocks ads, all kinds of spyware modules and other software that collects information about users. This browser is really cool. In addition, there is a function that you can enable the display

I dont think so , now remember, crypto currency is not suppose to replace the instruments and tools of an economy , would it make it better, I dont thing so, you need to look at what drives the economy  , that would be very important to look and check, because sometimes so many things can change with time so the right thing to do is to allow adoption and see where it goes from there, @Irungu I disagree with you a little bit 

• +5 1

Global pandemic just hit hard on the economic sectors few months ago and now the economy is consistently rising high and high. We can see good increase in economy situations when all the things will be normal and lifestyle will be normal.

• +2 1

@Mwangi I definitely do agree with you and this is why, crypto has a long way to go , it will require a lot of muscle to wrestle the whole global fiat system and for that to happen the markets must agree that crypto is to their favor, but before they do , then we need to ask ourselves what next , is this the kind of a market that we are looking for that is to help us integrate technology and the whole world of fiat currency or exchange? those are the kind of questions we need to ask ourselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think crypto adoption and acceptance can help a little of a country's economic problems, even though it doesn't solve all the problems that exist but crypto is enough to help people in a country, everyone's economy will grow then it will have an impact on the country's economy.

This is about each ones country but there are people that read about other countries too and we should know what happens in the world, as there are political events and economic crisis that is possible to make people start use cryptocurrencies and become more adept with them, so we have to know what is happening at least the most important news.

The economy problem you are talking about doesn't exist in all countries. In countries that are suffering from weak economy, cryptocurrency can help to a certain degree but not by much because import and export are the most influencing parts of economy and famous companies will not accept crypto payment for delivering goods worldwide. Using crypto is mostly in favor of individual people not the whole country because currently fiat is the only solution to get involved in international business.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I'm wishing my country accepts crypto for payments and we can use this for many ways to help the economy but it will be most used by young people and the older are difficult to learn and adopt. So for this I'm believeing it will be the future were the next generation and we and the next one will use crypto for everything.