Economy situations - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kingjames

Economy situations

With the current economy situation in your country, do you think that adoption and accepting crypto by you government will help solve the economy problem?

• Useful or interesting 2

The government is already trying to study this issue comprehensively. But he does it not for my safety, but for his own benefit. Governments have never tried to make our lives better. So I don't believe them.

Edited by s107n

On 10/9/2019 at 5:54 PM, Kingjames said:

With the current economy situation in your country, do you think that adoption and accepting crypto by you government will help solve the economy problem?

• Never care about your country economy its a monopoly game of politician .
  • If they do not accept also. We never stop earning bitcoin because we know the value of it. So for sure our economy will be good compared to others.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:24 PM, Kingjames said:

not all can solved by crypto. yes, we can implemented crypto and blockchain world. but we need balancing, for  transparancy, yes, crypto can help us. but i other side, not all people undestand about crypto

In my country, Iran because of the USA sanctums we cant send money or receive money to other countries, I think by using crypto we can solve this problem very well

On 10/9/2019 at 8:24 PM, Kingjames said:

Maybe yes, I don't really understand and fully understand the development of the government in my country about crypto currencies. It is possible that the acceptance of crypto by the government will be able to help in terms of economic and financial development.

In my country, at this time there are still many who do not know what crypto is, so in essence the government must improve human resources first. Actually, it's good for the government to try to adopt crypto to help overcome the existing economic problems.

I would to give my opinion about crypto adoption in the world. to do the adoption of crypto widely in any country, it requires regulation and this requires a long time. so all community need support from various parties to be able to apply the use of crypto currency in full.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 10/9/2019 at 7:24 PM, Kingjames said:

it is possible, because the main problem is corruption and the lack of transparency of the government towards imports and exports which can trigger inflation. with crypto, it is hoped that every state money can be safely guarded there, and also every transaction that goes out or comes in, can be even more transparent.

Well, in the current time I really can't give you a specific answer, because my country until now they haven't thought about adopting bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, maybe in the near future they will

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think so for now,so many thinks have to be put in place before Bitcoin can be adopted, corruption is so much here and Bitcoin adoption now here will worsening thing if implemented

Well, in my opinion, this is quite helpful, let alone the realm of government, a small scope such as my personal needs just by adopting bitcoin is very helpful.

The situation in our country's economy is much worse. Many people working in crypto have been able to control their economy. By working on crypto we try to improve very easily... 

On 09/10/2019 at 15:24, Kingjames said:

Avec la situation économique actuelle dans votre pays, pensez-vous que l'adoption et l'acceptation de la cryptographie par votre gouvernement aideront à résoudre le problème de l'économie?

Yes , no! Why ? For the simple reason that the price of Btc does not have that of gold it climbs all the time and its growth is profitable it allows even the national currency to be stable, and this is not the case for Btc, but for limited use I'm for.

7 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

I believe adopting and accepting crypto will bring about more transparency in governance as every citizens will be able to track government spending in real time. This will reduce corruption and help strengthen the economy

Are you sure this is what the government wants? They want to have leverage over every citizen of their country, and preferably the entire planet. At the same time to rip off taxes and fees. The appetite of governments is constantly growing. This contributed to the resistance and emergence of bitcoin.

in my country, it’s Belarus, cryptocurrency is allowed. but I won’t say that the economy is growing from this decision. I used cryptocurrency and without any permission from the government

No any.Problem is corruption greedy and stupid politicians ,lack of investment in new technology and proper education.More or less all my country is on the edge of catastrophe ..Nothing can help only people can make a change

Not everything can be solved by crypto. Yes, we can try to implement the crypto and blockchain world. But we need balance, Crypto can help us. But I would urge all people to know about crypto.

My country economic situation is not better. At this time our government should use it. Because I think it is the better option for our country.

No, the adoption of cryptocurrency will not solve the problems of the state economy. This is not a matter of cryptocurrency, but a matter of the state and it should solve the problems of the economy

in my opinion crypto can only be made as a tool for making transactions and there is little we can adopt for the economy in our country. but if to overcome the problem of damage to economic prices in our country, I strongly disagree. especially to make crypto as the main finance in our country.

There are many professionals on the forum who are well versed in cryptocurrencies and in it technologies. I would like to hear the opinion of the pros about one project.
Recently, I learned about the Netbox.Global project. This is an Internet browser that blocks ads, all kinds of spyware modules and other software that collects information about users. This browser is really cool. In addition, there is a function that you can enable the display of ads and the browser pays its users coins for agreeing to see ads on the Internet. Everything really works and really works really cool. I just wanted to ask the opinion of professionals whether you know about this project and how do you think it makes sense to invest in this project (more precisely, in their NBX coin). Here is a link to their website: https://netbox.global/
Thanks!

No don't think so, my country is full of corruption and this will even increase that, since they can not be traced