Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

I think you are absolutely correct because these days many jobs are opening related to cryptocurrency recently LinkedIn launched a blog in which top 10 jobs was from cryptocurrency and bitcoin 

full time job only if you become an experienced trader and have a big capital to allow you to get profits enough to depend on it alone

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dear friend, what is the part time  now is part time job so we all work here especially the student people they work here get a lot of good benefits but I hope if Kitak arranges our full time job then we get much better profit from here.  I hope we can find this option soon. Thank you

I consider him now as a permanent guest because I benefit from him. This field contains many jobs that you can choose what you want and this depends on your experiences in the field. And with the duration, you will gain experience and this is the best thing you can work on, even if you find a guest with a permanent salary, you will try to return to him.

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

4 minutes ago, Crypto lover* said:

I think it is a wonderful opportunity that should be exploited like any business opportunity in reality, but here you can work while you are in your home, what an opportunity that provides you with amenities during work and an amount of money that may support you in times of financial weakness

Yes, it is a great job opportunity while you are sitting at home, and these days this forum is a great way to earn an additional amount of money while you are sitting at home because of the quarantine that many countries apply due to the Corona virus.

I think that cryptocurrency is already a job, since many people live from it, even earning what you earn in this forum you can live in a quiet way although not in luxury or with money to spare for investments, since it is cash  what is earned in the forum but there are many alternatives such as cryptocurrency trading and others.

Edited by Michael0606

On 2/5/2020 at 1:19 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

That's possible because I can say that many people spend most of their time in cryptoworld. 

Maybe the time that will come when the payment here is like what company pay for working, then I can say that it can be a full time job someday. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Working through cryptocurrencies is considered by some to be a truly full-time profitable income and a lot here is trading and investing in crypto is a basic income and working in it full time

Life is great and enjoy it

My friend, you can now work hard and provide good content in this forum and you will earn bitcoin through your useful posts. When you have enough bitcoin, I advise you to trade on the yobit platform, you will be able to increase your balance through trading in digital currencies.

Have you tried trading in cryptocurrencies previously?

Now all my time is fr crypto world i search and trade and do anything to earn form it, they really take my all time because i coincided as my only job and dont do anything other ,because it's profitable 

If we talk about the current situation of the world no one can go out and earn due to corona so one who can trade can easily earn millions of money just sitting on home so I would definitely say crypto can be future for anyone.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:41 AM, Superred said:

If you talking about crypto generally for full time jobs then some people already done this before but not through cryptotalk because usually they earn money from trading

That's right because they invest and spend their time in cryptoworld more than the real world which means it can be a full time job by investors. 

• -1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If crypto talk provide more opportunities for earning in this forum for a long period of time it can be serve as a passive income.

Yes, crypto is very good source of income for the student but crypto as a full time job is not possible because there are already large number of people doing business from the crypto. But crypto gonna be a full time job if you are good at trading crypto.

I see such a possibility only if yobit finds a great value for them from the users of cryptotalk, because currently I don't think that forum actually gives them some value.

I do believe that cryptotalk can be a stable source of income since it allows us to earned cryptocoins by just participating im discussions and sharing information about the topics. As of now it is of a great help especially at this time of pandemic. You can earned while learning and sharing at the same time. 

29 minutes ago, Timmma said:

It depends on the individual if you actually wants to make it a full time job for you, but for me crypto is definitely a full time job, i do dedicate all my time investing and trading with it which is highly profittable.

That's right it really depends on the person if he or she's willing to make it a full time job because the profit that we can earn here is enough to support some needs. 

It also depends in our strategy and we are the one who holds our time working in cryptoworld. 

• +5 1

On 2/4/2020 at 11:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

We don't need to wait for future to make crypto as a full time job.There are already so many traders and investors who already made it their main way of earning.And really they are making huge amount of profit everyday.So anyone can start working with crypto fully but a good amount of capital is needed for that.

Of course! If the crypto keeps on growing and increasing the useful users, this would might become a full-time work. Being a full-time work in crypto can be a good motivation to everyone to become more competent, functional and productive here in the forum. Keep on posting, learn and share knowledge. Happy posting everyone!

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/29/2020 at 8:25 AM, Diana1317 said:

It depends upon the situation like these days some of us do cryptotalk as our full time job because of quarantine we distance ourselves from each other to avoid physical contact

Yes we spend much time on cryptocurrency because we have nothing to do we are just restless and need something that will bring us income with that we need to struggle here to get some money.

It can be possible in the future because as of now bitcoin becomes so prominent all over the world, there are many countries that are now accepting it for their land to use for some online transactions and do some crypto activities.

my opinion is, this will highly depend on how much is your portfolio worth because to me if i had over 100k dollars in my account i wont be going to work and rather just da trade my coins.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:21 PM, phpMailz said:

If you want to make cryptocurrency trading a full time job then you can there are many that is working for full time with cryptocurrency and providing a good life for themselves.

This really a good full time job if you really wanted to work here in cryptoworld. 

If you have enough knowledge about it then possible for you to make your jobs here more profitable. 

Yes, crypto gonna be a full time job. Even people are working full time in the crypto now. I think this job is one of the profitable job where you can earn money in a simple way. You can just start by trading and investing where you can earn lots of money.

BetFury                                                   

for me as a student this platform of cryptotalk was a very big help for me helping to pay my expenses in school i can help my parents by earning in this forum but if this forum will become a full time job the list of members here will be minimize they will set a standard before you enter this forum. have a good day every one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury