Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

24 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Your income is good, I appreciate that. But until this moment, there are still people who work in crypto for full time and also for part time. So everyone is different in working in crypto.

Yes mate but i have nothing to say that not all members here are looking for this forum as a full time job because this is just only a source of money, anytime you can get some money here.

And I say, why not the payment should be good and they payment will benefit us all, the payment always works perfectly, I keep on asking, how did our parents start using computers, how did they explain to their parents that it pays, thats the same thing here we need not worry but work hard,if it pays then everything else will fall in place

I hope this is done on a full-time basis. It's great, but it depends on the experience one has. The world of digital currencies needs experience and knowledge.

In my opinion, crypto has to job for hours, if you drudgery stuffed time and get crypto, it is a exact shows potential job.  I require it to composition truthful warm the whole time. It will be outshine for you, show appreciation you.good luck...

11 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

If you are meant to work on this forum, you don't need to spend too much time. Because we only need 3-4 hours to be able to make money by making 30 posts maximum.

This is true mate but you cannot say that you are just posting 30 posts per day because all members here experienced deleted some of their posts here so we need to do another post to be counted as paid.

It depends on the ability and knowledge of every person. If one person are good enough in handling or dealing with crypto,well,it can be a full time job but once you are still lacking in knowledge it is better to not deal with it until you get ready.

I think that Yes, it is possible, but only if you strive for it yourself, nothing will happen without the effort that you have to put into it every day.

Until now no because I cant get profit like when I work in normal work as full time job !

but maybe in the future if the situation be better yes I will work in crypto as full time job !

If you are talking about cryptotalk i don't think you can do that because you can't earn over 30000 satoshis a day but you can learn from the forum alot of experience and knowledge. it would be useful for you. good luck. 

Ya rightly its countless for students for expenditure free time for conversion of other members of crypto lecture forum and earn particular receptacle riches from this forum and enjoying it

Crypto is surely going to be a full time job in the future but in order for that to happen you need to have a skill in order to work for other people. Working on faucets and forum couldn't be considered a job in my opinion 

On 2/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

Crypto investments are already a full time job for some people in the meantime. As for Cryptotalk, it's a great campaign and very beneficial for students like you said, but keep in mind that this campaign might end in any time. 

Working in relate to cryptocurrencies could be full time job in the future, it is already a full time job for some people but it can be more popular years from now.

Hello dear friend I work here during my leisure time I mean I have taken this as a part time job full time job here I still do not know if I know I will try to tell everyone

In my experience I just know if you think you can do anything then you can. Yes you can make money from trading. It is one of the best ways to earn money. To doing this also you can save your money for future. 

Of course blockchain has the potential to be a full time job for many people in the near future but that means blockchain still should grow more into our daily use to get that popular.

I think crypto can be a full time job in the future or even now, I have a friend that goes full time in cryptocurrency and so far he is earning well enough for his family needs and wants. But he didn't only focus on forums like this but also in trading and investing different coins. 

I do not expect it to become a full-time job because it is a volatile market and it cannot provide you with a monthly salary that is sufficient for the necessities of life, but it could be an additional income on your salary from your own work.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

I don't think cryptotalk will be our future full time work. Because Yobit running this campaign through this platform because they want to beat bitcoin talk. And also want to gather more users.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Hello my friend
You can learn to trade for permanent profit without going to this site
You can go to YouTube and start learning more

I think that Yes, but only for those who really want to engage in cryptocurrency at this level, there are those who 300 additional dollars from the cryptocurrency is enough.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

A lot of people already consider Crypto as a full-time job. Old traders and whales depend basically on trading in cryptocurrencies and they make all their income from cryptocurrencies. So yes, crypto can be a full-time job. 

Yes it could  be possible  if crypto currencies could  be more safe  and  secure. If crypto  currencies will secure  more people  will work  there and will make it  their full time job.

Yes, but firstly you gain your knowledge more. You can earn money from cryptotalk's easily. If you want to take full time job on cryptotalk's you can do, but I suggest first you do work part time on cryptotalk's.

It is hard decision to make crypto your full time job because crypto currency is not stable, it changes in the mean of time. It takes a lot of time to earn a lot of money from it.