Qoinpro wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Qoinpro wallet

Has anyone used qoinpro.com

ive been a member for about 1.5 years , I’ve never deposited as I suspected it was a bit dogy but from time to time I check it and my balance grows as each day they tip you coins BTC LTc Dash Doge ect.

unfortunatley I cant access it and was wondering has anyone else had experience with this platform. 

In theory this would make this the best wallet out there in my opinion as they offer good return on holding assets

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Do NOT use this SCAM website. It is NOT a WALLET

I don't know why wasting time on fake websites like this qoinpro and all other similar craps

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Simon said:

Has anyone used qoinpro.com

ive been a member for about 1.5 years , I’ve never deposited as I suspected it was a bit dogy but from time to time I check it and my balance grows as each day they tip you coins BTC LTc Dash Doge ect.

unfortunatley I cant access it and was wondering has anyone else had experience with this platform. 

In theory this would make this the best wallet out there in my opinion as they offer good return on holding assets

I use QoinPro, they did not work for some time but they are online again.

I deposit too, and withdraw of course without problem (manual and auto).

Thet add more coin now (ETH, ADA etc.) they have airdrops too.

On deposit you get around 0.1% daily on each coin. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I’m sure the original layout of the site was green and the. My account appeared on the current format , 

i was able to refer about 10 people and was tempted to send some doge or dash but it really runs crap on all my browsers, certainly doesn’t make me feel safe

i constantly have to log in twice.

will wait further before I deposit but I mean I’ve had the account a while and it still exists .... for now 

8 hours ago, Simon said:

Same here, I had created an account earlier but I am unlucky that I can't access the account now. It was a free airdrop distribution site where one has nothing to do. That's why I created account but no luck.

• -1 1

6 hours ago, hexwin said:

Do NOT use this SCAM website. It is NOT a WALLET

I don't know why wasting time on fake websites like this qoinpro and all other similar craps

Thanks for spotting that, I can't imaging myself using any of these new so called wallet or online wallet, people often forget that of If you don't own the private keys, the funds are not yours.

I agree Qoinpro is a no good anything , after 2017 i created many wallets all over the place and many have closed. 

The fact that qoinpro still exists has to count for something but I still wouldn’t deposit. I guess time will tell but this appears to be another place offering more than they should or can. 

Diagnosis Scam!

thank you for your opinions and sharing your experiences

On 10/9/2019 at 2:47 PM, BullRunBit said:

I use QoinPro, they did not work for some time but they are online again.

I deposit too, and withdraw of course without problem (manual and auto).

Thet add more coin now (ETH, ADA etc.) they have airdrops too.

On deposit you get around 0.1% daily on each coin. 😉

I use to know this site too though never deposited but was able to withdrawal once and think that was fedoracoin I think so, cos I wanted to see if I could actually withdrawal and that was the only one that time that was up to the minimum amount.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

2 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

I use to know this site too though never deposited but was able to withdrawal once and think that was fedoracoin I think so, cos I wanted to see if I could actually withdrawal and that was the only one that time that was up to the minimum amount.

I think they delisten that coin (Fedoracoin), but they put in some other coins like ETH, ADA.

And they support airdrops, some time ago they have airdrop for CPU coin and now you can buy CPU with converting some of coins on QoinPro.

And how I see on their website CPU coin is on exchange (Probit).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

6 hours ago, driwch1 said:

Why use new wallets at all if there are old ones checked by people and time. People themselves arrange their problems using third-party programs, importing their keys into them and storing money on such dubious software. Such risks are not justified. If you really liked the new application and you are ready to take a chance, at least make sure it is completely safe.

For me at the time, it wasn't that I wanted to use the wallet but as a newbie to crypto then I was hungry for accumulating more cryptos and I thought this was one I could use though like I mentioned earlier I never deposited any assets there but was just hoping to collects some.

• +2 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

is this even a wallet? i think it's just an airdrop website. you're become a member in 1.5 years, did you ever to withdraw your coin from there? i feel suspicious about that website, but the review said it's good. but i still don't trust that reviews since it can be a fake review.

Edited by I-KUN

QoinPro is a multi-currency wallet. All coins can be sent, received, deposited and withdrawn.

Edited by Aceventura

There is a long time that i don't hear about this website,i think it's a real scam I don't Trust those websites like just hold and you have every day earning without any reason

Qoinpro is a legit, trustworthy wallet. You can send, receive and store various kinds of cryptocurrencies in this wallet. I love their referral system and daily bonus option. Just sign up on the site and watch the magic. I hope you won't regret.

QoinPro is a multucurency wallet. suppose you have bitcoin than you search crypto currency wallet so no need search , you just an account qoinpro wallet than you used this wallet. you can earn daily bitcoin in this wallet just unlock task everyday..

I have used this site for a long time and have never been able to withdraw from it and I did not fully understand the way it works, so I gave up in the end but I have a balance in it, is there anything new about it.

The thing I like most about Qoinpro is their referral bonus. You can earn a percentage by just referring your friends. The more referrals you have, the more you earn every day. Plus you can unlock permanent daily bonuses and multipliers of 5%, 10% all the way up to 1250%.

• +1 1

No, I never used QoinPro wallet   because I think it is a fake wallet and it could be a financial loss to use it so I never used it without a doubt and since you have used it for about a year and a half,what you think .did  you deposit your coins here.. 

I'm always scared of projects that write at the end of "pro", because it's basically a Scam, found out from personal experience. Ah I as times proved rights and the first comment attests to this. I hope that such topics with the Congress will be very small.

I also face the same story in the matter.

I am user of it since log but i release that this is a scam project.

They run only digits but does not pay a single penny to me.

• +1 1

I have hear about this wallet but I know that this is not secured wallet or it may be scam. you  should not use this wallet . you can use some trusted wallet which are popular in the crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no idea about the Qoinpro Wallet because I first heard about this wallet today but when I heard about this wallet I will try to know about it and try to talk about this wallet later.

I have a free account for years now and still not able to pay out anything....But then again.....it's free, so why bother ? If BTC price goes to 1 mln USD we might end up with a few bucks 🙂

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

A lot of reputable people on the forum are evaluating it as a scam, so you should pay attention to find out and try it before recommending it to everyone.
good luck

• +3 1

On 11/20/2019 at 4:57 AM, scorpiali said:

There is a long time that i don't hear about this website,i think it's a real scam I don't Trust those websites like just hold and you have every day earning without any reason

I know I have an account with this site and last time I checked I noticed I had some coins, but I never requested any wirhdrawal so I won't call them scam. Did they deny any of your payout requests to warrant calling them scam or just because you do not understand how they could be giving out 1 satoshi each day to every member?