FREE COINS on YoBit.net - Page 6 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

FREE COINS on YoBit.net

On 9/29/2019 at 5:41 AM, Jokers said:

Yobit, is an excellent opportunity airdrop, and for each referral they are giving 800 usd tokens. Good opportunity. I gain 

Unfortunately, this function, for reasons unknown to me, does not work on my account. It gives an error that my account must be older than seven days, although it is already more than a month

Yobit.net is characterized by its free coins, it is that they have a habit of making airdrops and distributing some type of their cryptocurrency, apart from being a gram exchange, with its air launch it attracts many people, for example Yoda and Free Dlrs.

The free coins in the platform are very wonderful, as it sometimes reached the value that it gave it to more than $ 1 and this is very good and this happened when the platform gave 500 dogecoin for free and earlier it gave 0.01 of the Ethereum Classic coin.  It's a great platform

That's a way to earn a little more money, let's say an extra income from Yobit, however it's very little, although one never knows what it might be and those coins go up and end up being worth a lot of money.

I often go to this section. There are of course a lot of coins, but almost always, the amount that is handed out is almost worthless. I remember how they were handing out expensive coins, that was great. I think it would not be superfluous to go in and check for valuable coins.

Yobit Exchange has created a nice experience for its users. Users can easily collect coins and tokens and have the opportunity to make crypto money. A good opportunity for beginners.

Not bad to see some coin given to users and no matter that they dont worth much or not at all. But research a little and there was time when some coins are good and were free to give maybe just maybe it will be again and can be put to good use.

I think freecoins is dead. One year ago I can collect some tokens, there was a lot of 1 satoshi coins. And I can use freecoins without any requirements. But now there is almoust empty, and I have to close some deals. I`m trade just few times per day and not everyday ==> I can`t use freecoins, but I`m don`t want.

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

13 hours ago, crockez said:

I think freecoins is dead. One year ago I can collect some tokens, there was a lot of 1 satoshi coins. And I can use freecoins without any requirements. But now there is almoust empty, and I have to close some deals. I`m trade just few times per day and not everyday ==> I can`t use freecoins, but I`m don`t want.

Serious, that means I should not try it, but I think we can still try and collect the coin so far it is a free coin, after years of collection, the coin can later be good and becoming profitable for people that collected it. 

• +1 1

I have stopped using the free coin section on yobit, it is now full of coins that can not vent worth $1 in nest 10 years, and I stopped. I do it know of now, but I prefer the investbox only for now. 

• +2 1

On 11/2/2020 at 6:34 AM, HanSerb said:

If a coin have low value, I do not think it will worth the time that someone will spend for collecting it, I do not know if the free coin is truly having low values but with what others are commenting, I will try to find out. But, it is also possible the value to rise in months time just like many cryptocurrencies  can behave. 

Yes @HanSerb generally the coins listed on freecoins Yobit are low value. When I have started on Yobit website exchange for the first time every day I collect them at the end almost are not worth. But from months ago I didn't use it maybe now is better than before!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

17 hours ago, Cryptooo said:

I have attempted a few times, Get free coin on Yobit account. however, it ends up the outcomes are tiny and how long it must be gathered to have the option to pull out.

Just like faucets on free faucet sites, you have to work hard to collect them so you can sell them,
but what distinguishes is that you can easily sell them on Yobit exchange directly, with a minimum trade of only 0.0001 BTC beginners can easily exchange their results to coins they want,
I think it's a great choice for beginners looking to find everything in one place, and Yobit exchange has got that covered )

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • +5 1

On 10/9/2020 at 5:30 PM, J7torresperez said:

It is a good way for earning and hold some tokens ,yobit is great, thank you yobit

I have seen the free coin very easy to earn and collect,but the values are not great at all, this really discouraged me to stop collecting such even if I would, I want to know if there is possible chance that the free coins will worth good amount in the future?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

22 hours ago, Zubia Ali said:

The free coin option on yobit is going to take forever to load. First you need to complete a captcha on the free coins page, 

The last time I used the yobit exchange faucet in 2017 and I haven't used captcha verification before, maybe captcha verification is needed because now many users use faucets and to avoid bots.

16 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

I want to know if there is possible chance that the free coins will worth good amount in the future?

You have to do research before claiming, if you already have a list of coins that have good potential in the future, then you only need to focus on claiming these coins on the faucet.

• +2 1

I used yobit.net in past. It is a wonderful platform for earning online. Of it is giving free bitcoins then it is a great opportunity to increase level of income. I hope it will not be a scam and user can easily credit bitcoins into vaulet.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 4:32 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Just like faucets on free faucet sites, you have to work hard to collect them so you can sell them,
but what distinguishes is that you can easily sell them on Yobit exchange directly, with a minimum trade of only 0.0001 BTC beginners can easily exchange their results to coins they want,
I think it's a great choice for beginners looking to find everything in one place, and Yobit exchange has got that covered )

I think I learn from you, you are very right about this, I do not know the free coins can be sold at a very low price like 1000 satoshi. This will really be a good opportunity for beginners but I think what they earn on this forum makes them lazy to make use of the free coin I think. But it will be good for them to make use of this forum and free coin section on yobit as well. 

• +3 1

The free coins on the yobit.net exchange website requires more than just posting or promoting the site on social media platforms, you need to at least carry out about 20 trades on the site, these is totally from my personal experience though 

• +2 1

On 11/16/2020 at 5:28 PM, Yomose said:

This will really be a good opportunity for beginners but I think what they earn on this forum makes them lazy to make use of the free coin I think.

Yes, those who understand this will prefer to be active and contribute to the cryptotalk forum instead of spending time on the faucet.

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 6:57 PM, DS#SAQii said:

I used yobit.net in past. It is a wonderful platform for earning online. Of it is giving free bitcoins then it is a great opportunity to increase level of income. I hope it will not be a scam and user can easily credit bitcoins into vaulet.

Now there is the TALK token payment in addition with the Bitcoin payment. I wish to see every members on forum contributing with their best and of course forum is paying to encourage quality posts and such posts will attract more traffic on forum. I wish all the best for all members on Cryptotalk forum and earnings from forum is pretty decent than freecoins from faucet. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear there are many platform which gives free coins but they worth a very low and if u want to earn some dollars through these free coins then earn free coins from different platform and collect them over a month and get your prize

I have attempted a few times, Get free coin on Yobit account.

be that as it may, it turns out the outcomes are little and how long it should be gathered to have the option to pull out. lastly I left. So I surmise, this is only a promoting stunt to contribute.

• +3 1

Your posting is always very good. But you put a two list these list are for free btc but this money is so less  to gain. It is not so worthy. Tell us how much you gain from. How you do this and what is the great idea behind this list. We are very confused. I am not done already this i don't gain any money before this. But now i want to gain. There is also very risk to lose our money if we invest there.