FREE COINS on YoBit.net - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

FREE COINS on YoBit.net

I got some free coins. But I can’t sell them. It seems to me that these are dead coins. I do not think they can become expensive someday.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Kventin said:

I got some free coins. But I can’t sell them. It seems to me that these are dead coins. I do not think they can become expensive someday.

Yeah that coins which the yobit exchange are offering us we can not sell it because of low amount of coin.

I think that this is again a hoax, the amount is so minimal that you will not get any benefit if you do not invest in it, this is just another marketing strategy from which you will not receive any profit. Be careful not to be fooled! Learn what you do as best as possible.

If you do start claiming these freecoins, don't start trading like I did, or else it will require you to make 20 day trades before you can claim these free coins. Also you need to have 10000 of those coins in order to trade them which makes collecting 1, 10 of these coins a day useless.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 9/27/2019 at 2:35 AM, startsts said:

There are very small amounts, my friend.  And I think only BTC has sense to be collected,  all those shitcoins have so low price so you will never sell them (you dont reach minimal trading amount)

yes, it's so small. But if you claim this daily then oneday it will reach the trading amount.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Free coin in Yobit are distributed periodically, which is good way to collect some crypto but many coins not that much valuable and also not much known about them. There for I suggest that only collect known and valuable coin and not go for other.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:18 AM, Gerich said:

FreeCoin.jpg.783752a8a0db27bcc2f25b35fa04167d.jpg

On yobit exchange, there is a free distribution of coins.

Register and get free coins: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

image.png

I have collected some free coins from yobit exchange. But these are dead coins. This coins vlaue worthless. It's a waste of time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I like yobit and I tend to be interested in yobit related stuff, I find it quite interesting, but I don't like free coins.

They changed the feature. Now you need to be a daily trader on their exchange in order to get Free coins. It's understandable as many make accounts just to farm these free coins and never trade in the exchange but also the coins that are available there in the FreeCoins are almost completely worthless. I think they need to make it some Yobit funded BTC faucet or something, like daily 100 satoshis free for traders idk.

Yes yobit are giving away free coins on their coins section not that much but if compounded still a earning. If you visit that section I suggest also look at their investbox.it is also a good features yobit has.you can earn from investing on it.

Unfortunately, the value of coins received in freekoin is very low, therefore the price of them is low. Either the threshold is raised or there are not so many coins to give out.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:37 PM, xBDT Script said:

Why there are two btc listed in the image? And the amount is so less that it worth in fact nothing. It's just another marketing strategy which is not going to bring any benefit unless you invest with them.

You make a very good point there. I think I will rather invest it the free coins

On 1/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, Armcannon said:

Yes yobit are giving away free coins on their coins section not that much but if compounded still a earning. If you visit that section I suggest also look at their investbox.it is also a good features yobit has.you can earn from investing on it.

Yes they gives a lot of freecoin but the majority of those coins are without any value and you can't make any profit with it , but some times they put some good coins like if i remember when they have put Ethereum classic it was a good one

24 minutes ago, Franklin02 said:

I think the freecoins section on yobit is a good feature, however, in most cases it is very small cash, but maybe in the future, something will grow any time. 

It is unlikely are coins are usually added to this section that will never go up in price or will soon fall in price, so no one collects them

On 9/27/2019 at 4:18 AM, Gerich said:

FreeCoin.jpg.783752a8a0db27bcc2f25b35fa04167d.jpg

On yobit exchange, there is a free distribution of coins.

Register and get free coins: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

image.png

the amount that given out is too low that its not a worth of a click. I would rather spend my time on posting in thus forum than take the time to click on those free coins. Those are like faucet links that give a small amount everytime you click and ive already graduated from faucet sites already so ill just do pay per post for now but thank you for the information.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 9/27/2019 at 4:37 AM, xBDT Script said:

Why there are two btc listed in the image? And the amount is so less that it worth in fact nothing. It's just another marketing strategy which is not going to bring any benefit unless you invest with them.

There are two btc listed because you can both get it. But yes I myself don't use the free coin on yobit because they give too little. But still free coins is good right? Actually they're not free, you need to do like 20 trades to get a free coin.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Hello! I have received my free coins in yobit when I have joined. Some users here didnt get their free coins thats why they said that it is scam. Dont kniw why they havent have theirs.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:10 AM, xBDT Script said:

I wish good luck to be a part of those giveaways. Hope you find it valuable for you.

Personally I am not into yobit that seriously. When I need to exchange my coins I simply go with some reputed exchange. Once the exchange done, I immediately move my coins to my private wallet. Not into any offer or anything like that.

guys I am also getting little bit coins.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:30 AM, dipo02 said:

Anytime I have some very very small amount of a coin that I can't sell on the market I use it in freecoins section and give it away to other.

Yes all Coins there is without any value and you can't do anything with them abd the majority are with a low trading volume or no volume at all LOL so it's a bad idea right now

sometimes they offer some good coins on freecoin and these are valueable. but regular time you will get only some satoshi from these freecoins.your trading fee can't bring via freecoin.so i am waiting for good opportunity of freecoin like 500 doge.

I know that but I never tried it because I may just earn free coin from that. I just focusing in forum and in trading it is more profitable more rather than small amount of free coins.

1 hour ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

These free coins are great, we can trade with this currency and make money. And we can trade with this currency.

You are right but these free coins are very in less amount and I think due to the less amount we can not trade with it's on the current market.

Yobit is different from other exchange platform and its a good thing that they give free coins,with less efforts. But how i wish that those coins are good and performing well in the market,coz as i was notice most of it are not moving 

What can i do with the half satoshi😅, i think yobit made the system for collect fans to yobit platform, about collecting the freecoins for every 24 hour, it's very easy to click the buttons for 5-10 minutes , so you can check good offer every day👍