FREE COINS on YoBit.net - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

FREE COINS on YoBit.net

anytime I have some very very small amount of a coin that I can't sell on the market I use it in freecoins section and give it away to other people 😄 beside that its really useless to collect coins

Freecoins is a good coin tap, however, in most cases it is very small cash, but maybe in the future, something will grow many times

Yes, this is very good thing on Yobit. I have collected 0.91 ETC from freecoin on Yobit. Of course, at the moment no more high paying freecoin but i hope in the near future i can get it again. Anyway, it is free and do not take much time to get it so why dont we try nad hope the market will raise in the future.

The freecoin at Yobit is really low. and most coins are hard to sell. Moreover min trading is 0.0001 BTC, I don't think you can earn 10000 satoshi for every free coin. It is really pointless, you should not waste time.

On 9/26/2019 at 1:18 PM, Gerich said:

FreeCoin.jpg.783752a8a0db27bcc2f25b35fa04167d.jpg

On yobit exchange, there is a free distribution of coins.

Register and get free coins: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

image.png

How I read here registration is currently unavailable.

And about "Free coins", I write already before I think that would be much better that they create some faucet where people can get hourly reward.

Example, you can get 25sat every one hour complet captcha and get 25sat.

I think that would be better than to get many coins which you can not sell at any market.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I do not understand how works this system, some kind of donut again, what is it? 

I have it all for some reason does not work, I try to get, but I get this error- " Activation is allowed only for accounts older than 7 days"

Yobit use this section for free coins just to keep users log in every day or 8 hours may they change idea and see some coin and buy it or sell it may be they can use dice or investbox 

When you enter in something every hour your idea and vision change by the time,it's new advertising system,you can see it in tv or on street,this mu opinion about free coins in general.and in final they can give any real capital to do any thing with it 

I saw the image the balance is 1 to 10 satoshi. Too small amount !! I think if I post indias from regularly so I can earn much more Santoshi. So I think it better for us in my opinion.

If you visit freebitco.in so there you earn 50 satoshi per click. So go there and enjoy yourself !!

On 11/1/2019 at 3:04 PM, anikamishti said:

Yobit freecoins have no value at all. Not only price, even the amount is so low, you can't sell them, only collect. I don't find any logic behind this free giveaway of shitcoins.

Yes these coins ave no value in the current market of cryptos and right to say its amount is also very low as well, but i think if we collect it and keep for future then i hope we will see its value. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 9/29/2019 at 2:08 PM, 1millionClub said:

BTC is only 1 sat though. Even collecting it from freebitco.in makes more sense. I see they now ask you to make trades to collect those worthless coins. That wasn't a good idea.

Never came across Btc as one of the free coins myself and just noticed there is now a demand to make 20 trades every to be eligible for those freecoins, I would suggest this condition be waived or beaten down given that the amount paid out is usually very small and the site can generate income by using Solvemedia  captcha instead.

Edited by Cryptominded

I also saw the free coin in Yobit Exchange. It's very little that pay. then again it's not bad for those are wanted to claim free coin

2 hours ago, K0shak said:

i try to get free coin today on yobit , and succesfull income into my account but not have value . i think the coin it must to hold in future and hope will have value

Same free coins can be obtained on crex24. At first you were given free worthless coins, that was hard to sell. Later crex24 give an option to burn faucet coins into crex token. Hope same option will someday appear on Yobit.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:44 PM, Giovana B said:

i earn free coin on yobit everyday and is good to keep we dont know the future and can be a good money in a few years ahead

im happy for you guys but i suggest you dont count on those free coins for the long time , try to find a nother better way to get money and dont waste ur time

18 hours ago, MDS said:

Is really good I have been give free coin on yobit and I keep working to earn my legit give away coin and it motivate the members of this forum to work and earn legit. 

yes you are right , this a great  chance to those who dont have enough money to start trading , yobit somtimes give a good amount of free coins there like  0.1 etc 

On 9/26/2019 at 4:35 PM, startsts said:

There are very small amounts, my friend.  And I think only BTC has sense to be collected,  all those shitcoins have so low price so you will never sell them (you dont reach minimal trading amount)

Too many dead coins listed too. I checked these and it's not worth getting any of them.

Honestly there has been so much bad press with Yo it. I think the 20 trade daily minimum to collect less than 1 cent worth of coins scattered with such small amounts that you can’t even do a minimum trade. Honestly I’ll wait a few weeks to see if that changes. I think they should just change the requirement to playing dice or investbox of something. $20 of trading plus fees for $.01 a day doesn’t make sense.

1 hour ago, mafgefelt said:

Yes, usually tremendоusly аwesome thing on Yоbit. I have amassеd 0.91 ETC frоm freесoin оn Yоbit. Of rоutе, аt the minutе nо grеater ехсessivе pаying frеесoin but i aсcеpt аs truе with in thе near destiny i cаn get it agаin. Anyway, it is lоose and do nоt take аn awful lot timе tо sеt оff it so why dont wе try nаd аccеpt as truе with the promotе it will inсrеаse inside the futurе.

I've tried out freecoins so that I would know what I'm talking about... if you insist, maybe some worthy options come up, but mostly are worthless... after sometime you are required to do 20 trades per day to access it

4 hours ago, cryptohunter said:

I think collecting freecoins on yobit is simply wasting your time. I claimed and collected a lot of free money on yobit. But never been able to sell them. Cause they are valueless shitcoins.

This free coin is for users of the Yobit exchange who know the value of coins and they peoples are collecting these coins and saving it for future.

4 hours ago, cryptohunter said:

I think collecting freecoins on yobit is simply wasting your time. I claimed and collected a lot of free money on yobit. But never been able to sell them. Cause they are valueless shitcoins.

you know that collecting free coins on yobit just wasting your time, but why you still claimed and collected it ? those coins maybe come from yobit member donation who can't sell their coins because it's a shitcoins, some of free coins are even don't reach 1 satoshi.