FREE COINS on YoBit.net - Page 5 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gerich

FREE COINS on YoBit.net

It is worth noting that a serious income cannot be obtained.This is like giving a sample gift to you at the booth while you are visiting the market.They offer you something that is almost worthless for advertising.

Yobit is good exchanging market, but this feature is not one of my favorites, because like you see, there is very low amount there, I mean how much you are going to earn anyway? I never tried it and I don't think I will, if yiu checked the list of these freecoins, you will find that you can't earn even 1 dogecoin 

Yes, this feature is sometimes good, but in general, these currencies do not have any interest in the market because their price is Satoshi and you can never sell them unfortunately.

yes, and an excellent additional earning opportunity that offers yobit in addition to the investbox but the condition of the 20 daily transactions to be able to access it is very difficult for me to reach...

On 3/31/2020 at 10:51 PM, Ganhanmarin said:

I have just seen 1 and 10nsaroshi of bitcoin. This has not worth to be sincere. I can not waste my time collecting it. 

Are you sure? When I collected mine, it worth more than 20000 satoshi but j collected this over days. 

yobit is my favorite trading platform and I also fully trust it. I have been following yobit for about 2 and a half years and the dealings there are perfectly fine. And the free money at yobit I don't really like, only a few coins are good.

Free Coins on YoBit is a waste of time. I collected 45,000 Qubix coins there. Unfortunately, it cannot be used in any way. Even for playing Dice. And such coins on Free Coins, the vast majority.

It is really a nice addition from Yobit, so we can also earn free money from this additional feature, but unfortunately the money is very little and almost non-existent, but the beautiful is it is free

• +2 1

Yes, yobit platform offers free coins, but the majority of them are dead currencies and almost not worth anything and I don't know exactly what is the benefit of these free coins and how do we benefit from them exactly

Life is great and enjoy it

Yobit really good exchange and gives so many earning opportunities, but I didn't claim this free coins because present we need to do social media task to claim this free coins, like promote this page in our Twitter Facebook and other platform's, this task complete later what we earn just few pricesless coins, so I don't want my time waste to claim this free coins.

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 11:34 AM, George10 said:

I don't collect free coins usually being distributed at yobit because some they can't even be traded and they are very minimal.

Keep a track on Freecoin section because sometimes Yobit offers really a good coin to collect freely. Last time, they have given a chance to collect free Dogecoin. RUR can be still traded and can be collected there. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 9/27/2019 at 4:56 AM, Gerich said:

Sometimes there are more giveaways.

Yes I agree with this, sometimes they have giveaways. But then those are free so it will not cause you more if you would spend a bit effort and time for it. And it is also base on your timings, if your timing is good you may get more giveaways and earn more.

Yobit has actually  free coims section wgere you an claim your free coins after some time aain and aain and that is  good option if yiu don't  have much to do you can collect them.

On 9/29/2019 at 12:53 PM, xBDT Script said:

In three days we have 272 users. The growth rate is outstanding but you have to understand that majority of these users are not going to stay long if there are no financial gain. More or less most of us are here for money. The real scenario will be seen once they will no reward for posting. 

Those who will stay at that time, they will be the loyal members and their activities will bring new users too who will stay here too and in the mean time if the forum can attract advertisers then we will see this forum will take the crypto space like storm.

That makes a lot of sense.... 

we  will  see what happend

I used to play the faucet on Yobit,
and 2 months ago I tried to play there again, but unfortunately now I have to use captcha to get free coins, so I don't do it anymore, because in my opinion the results obtained are not in accordance with the captcha that has been completed.