WILL BITCOIN RECOVER IN OCTOBER? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

WILL BITCOIN RECOVER IN OCTOBER?

Bitcoin will never end. It assumes an unmistakable position right now. There is no way to detract from us. In future, everyone going to utilize cryptographic money in their day by day use. get mindfulness about refreshed bitcoin news on coinjoker .in

You were asking this question because your expectations were hope that's the bitcoin cannot recovered because of the last year drop, you just don't sorry about the bitcoin

I do think bitcoin effectively restore throughout immediately after October. Since October thirty day period is often a quite erratic occasion about bitcoin. On this occasion, tiny entrepreneur could offer the crypto and they also can get a true product or service. The holiday season can be returning currently. Along with whales shape on this occasion quickly. This specific explanation I do think bitcoin restore immediately after October.

• Useful or interesting 1

The October is passed and every one is now focused on  march 2020 and the predictions for the price of bitcoin varies, bitcoin is at 8.7k for now and no one knows we go up again next or the dump will continue.

extremely friend now Bitcoin is generous huge cipher of recovery, I look-in the estimate continues to growth on its own, if it goes up with little volume it is incredibly beneficial. perhaps the bulls are charitable their good quality response, we preserve think it over a superior panama in these after that little hours, I expectation it is not a buoyant trap.

Now also it cannot be said clearly that Bitcoin will cover up market presently the price of Bitcoin is not so much effective as the other altcoins of cryptocurrencies have but then also while trading with Bitcoin gives you a good opportunity to earn reasonable profit from it.

On 13.03.2020 at 02:28, barbaban said:

Definitely! That what cycle says. Each 4 year we are encountering a colossal climb on the advertise. So, the bull run will begin at some point within the mid of following year and mega bull will happen at the conclusion of 2021!

Now this may be december and in any case BTC will not get superior it self be that as it may i believe it'll contact the intemperate and we were given exact pick up in it. Crypto is the leading exchange inside the universal and i cherish it so much. By and by the appear off is down but i acknowledge as genuine with in predetermination put it on the showcase will move up prior than long and it'll touch the tall at 52,000$ in 2020.

• +1 1

At the time I analyzed bitcoin, I saw it increase to $ 10k because it had some good signs, but it was not. I was wrong. No more worrying about the past. I believe after this halving bitcoin will be heading to $ 17k.

Bitcoin was dropped in a big percent and for a long time in last year. Many people loosed hop and sold it for a big loss because other thought it was the end of bitcoin. But from november 2019 i think, it was raise again and many investors start to buy it again. This year will recover all the losses i hope.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The prediction for the bitcoin to recover in October ain't right for now, the bitcoin is still recovering slowly and we can't predict when it will fully recovered

Bitcoin recovered last oct-nov. But it drops down last december which only shows how market are volatile,and only means that in every decrease there will be increase and vice versa.so we should not panic when it happens but be patient 

bitcoin price this day is low because of virus corona so maybe after this virus finish the price of bitcoin will come bake and start increasing so in this day try to buy bitcoin and sell them when its come back

Frankly, the decline has continued since 2019 until this year, when the price has fallen below $ 5,000 and has now started to recover and rise, but very slowly and I hope that bitcoin exceeds the price of $ 8,000 soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin will in no way give up. It takes a prominent region in this era international. there is no risk to get rid of from us. In future, absolutely everyone going to use cryptocurrency of their day by day use. get focus approximately updated bitcoin information on coinjoker .in

On 4/6/2020 at 9:06 AM, Razanrr said:

no one can say exactly where the price will go. That is why I do not like analysts' forecasts which say that the price will 100% go in one direction or another and their forecasts will be promoted in all news

This is why I have stopped listening to any trading expert. They are just nonsense most of the times. Do your own plans and your own analysis. These trading experts are most of the times telling people to buy the top and sell the bottom. Totally useless and dishonest.

The bitcoin and as if it's recovery measures and process, varies as we think basically in March the bitcoin didn't really rose on the occasion, as to grow in its value, as the bitcoin stated having it's growth, in December, precisely in late December, as the January was really good in the bitcoin market

Bitcoin is now in a good position. It was actually in a dropping price when it was October. But now when a halving took place and also a bullrun is going in the market then it is actually in a growing conditions. Because now the price has gone to almost 10k. And the price is still going. So i guess the price will be at 17k usd at the end of the year. Bitcoin is doing it's  best now. 

On 3/24/2020 at 2:38 PM, Saboor said:

The prediction for the bitcoin to recover in October ain't right for now, the bitcoin is still recovering slowly and we can't predict when it will fully recovered

I am totally agree with you none knows when the price of bitcoin go up and down some people create this types of news like bitcoin is going to $20000 something like that but in my opinion most of the people are wrong 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:40 PM, Soaib khan said:

I am totally agree with you none knows when the price of bitcoin go up and down some people create this types of news like bitcoin is going to $20000 something like that but in my opinion most of the people are wrong 

Yes they are wrong. What people do was to create panic and also high tense of humour into individual so that they will believe what they are been told as true. After all it is not true and the market of Bitcoin can not be predicted at all.

The coding market has witnessed great fluctuations since mid-2019, but the price improved at the end of the year and rose again. In the first month of the beginning of this year, prices decreased again due to many circumstances, the most important of which was the approach of the half event and remained low for a period of time. After the end of the half event, prices rose slowly and appreciably until I touched the price of $ 9,000
So my friend this is what happened in detail since 2019 until today

Since the beginning of this year the price of Bitcoin has been fluctuating the price is unstable coin but right now the price of Bitcoin has really regain it strength the price is $10,103.

The last 2 months have seen a more stable price. Of course this is relative. In my opinion, either the price will remain the same until the end of the year or it will slowly grow.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:02 PM, Deborah Christine said:

No one can predict exactly when bitcoin will rise especially the price of bitcoin is very volatile and does not depend on anything. 

I agree with you as far as I know all the cryptocurrency market depends on bitcoin but bitcoin never depends on anyone I think it's price goes up and down according to supply and demand like other asset

According to my experience I have finally gained confidence and faith in bitcoin's price to have that strong ability to always recover even when the price seems stuck in a down movement trap like what we saw during the covid-19 pandemic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

Positively speaking I believe YES, if I have a power to see the future it would be easy for me to determine if the BTC price will be skyrocketed in October, but as we always saying in the crypto industry everything can happen witheir its positive or negative we don't know yet all we can do is to believe that it will be happen.