Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

hi friend there is no chance to lose yo it balance because it is well known and trusted exchange. You can invest your money on yo it exchange.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:00 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

dear brother ! i didnot think so that you will lost your earning. but you must take some security measures.

1.don't give your crypto account to anyone,otherwise banned.

2.Keep your data safe by placing a high password.

3.donot let others to see your yobit id

On 20.02.2020 at 06:00, Shahan777 said:

If you do not share your security password with other people you will not lose your balance, there is no possibility of losing anything from Jobit, a trusted exchange website.

Yes...that is so important to keep your account's pass word in safe..do not tell any one about them..by this way..you will keep your balance ..and donot forget to comment evry day..

No my friend i don’t think so yobit is a safe platform, so don’t worry about your money is save , any time ou need it you can withdraw to any wallet you won’t.

I have about your bit balance, but have know idea how it work hope we will understand it learning more about the forum

Its not that possible but just make sure its real the yobit domain that you enter your details when you use mobile to login to your yobit account. Scammers are very educated people, they can change just a single later (eg; yoblt, yobit) you can notice the difference there, then after enter you email and address you will give them the full access to your account so they will login to their devices and withdraw your coins.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I have no idea about these . But I heard that yobit is trusted platform and very secure wallet  for our bitcoins . But 2 days ago yobit create a problem . Many people can't transfer their money from yobit account . I don't know when these problem will be solved .

you are the person who should protect your information , so do not share your password with any one also do not click on any link may be it hack you information , also use strong password 
and use 2fa google authentication 
finally do not make all of your platform with the same password 

I don't think so yobit is a trusted platform and the will never take your money.

So you need to trust them,

Its just my opinion.

Hello sir, it is possible that your yobit account was stolen. But that can be overcome by being careful about sharing your yobit account information with someone. In fact, they often use scammer ways to get other people's accounts.

Cryptocurrency platforms enjoy strong protection and can not be hacked so be safe and do something. Do not share your account information with others. This will make you protected

There is no chance you will lose your balance at the YOBIT platform! But be careful of two issues! The first issue is playing gambling! The next issue is sharing your personal information with others!

It is very difficult to steal your account on the platform if you do not share your personal data with anyone, but you can lose your money by transferring your money to the wrong wallet address.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Princeazam said:

Yobit is a trusted and popular exchange site.  There is no possibility to lost your balance from yobit unless your account hacked or you loss in some trade.     

Yes i agreed your account exchange site there is no possible to lost your balance frone frame tonight unless account hacked  its a good,,,

Hey buddy

I dont think so the money is stollen by yobit .this is coin exchange site but some people said this can happen if you dont maintain your account .

Online world are full of scammers,so we aren't really sure about our securities but most probably you can lose it if someone steal or know your passwords,so better keep it safe.

Well its not happening in me because maybe im careful and the yobit is safe and didn't let their customer to face any problems and make their customer to feel uncomfortable.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

there is not any chance that you ACCOUNT is going hacked used this following tips :-

never share your email address that is linked with yobit exchange .

never clicked on email link chk official address of yobit .

never save password or username online .

user 2fa option for good security .

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yobit is a trusted exchange so  i think all your balance will not lost and can't  steal by others but to make it sure just use 2fa authentication code on your account so that it is 100% secured.

It ia not possible to dismissed your blance from the yobit exchange. It is trusted site in which we make any investment and trade. Your balnce not steal any one but hacker and scammers hack your wallet and steal yours money.

It seems there is no chance of losing the balance, because here we can use it safely and securely. There is no hacker or any kind of scan. We can use it safely.

I believe that the yobit platform is quite secure and your funds should be safe. They will not be stolen, provided that you don't give your log in details to any third party applications, and that you don't give your log in details to any other individual. Also, you should only log in to yobit.net and not other domains such as yobit.io as was indicated in the email from yobit support team when you first registered for yobit.

Brother you are new so yes you have questions like this here's your answer.

Yobit website is work for people from many years ago so everyone believe in yobit so don't worry about your yobit balance..

Brother your yobit accounts balance will be not Lost.

Work hard and earn..

On 2/4/2020 at 10:30 PM, Princeazam said:

Yobit is a trusted and popular exchange site.  There is no possibility to lost your balance from yobit unless your account hacked or you loss in some trade.     

Yes you are right yobit is a trusted site and no chance to lost your balance from your yobit balance but if your account get block then your balance will be lost my dear friend.

Yobit is much less likely to be secured wallet than your money is stolen from Yobit balance, so don't worry. If you are unsure about transferring your coins to the Coinbase app. Thank you. Happy Posting.