Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Still yobit exchange never been hacked by the hackers. It means yobit exchange has strong security features. There fore we can feel safe if your funds is stored on this exchange .

I am also new here, if according to the existing system it will be difficult to retrieve the balance you have, but it depends on you also do not provide email and login information easily to people who do not trust and help you also do not use a different IP different , because the yobit system is of an international standard if you do not make a mistake you will not lose your yobit account balance.

Hello dear i dont think so because youbit is very safe platform and it makes its worth by doing Good or excellent work and thats why everyone believes that this is save way of saving or investing just like bitcoins

hello i think you have thought a lot already. I think yobit account balance will be safe and very difficult to steal, even impossible. Please be assured when there.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit is trustable account it will never waste your money until and unless you do it yourself , either any hacker could be breached it but it is also not so easy, you will ruined it with your expectancy 

Of course, you will find there's the possibility of missing your bitcoins in case you can't shift your current bitcoins straight into your current budget along with hacker hack into your current bill along with shift most bitcoin straight into the bill within this predicament you must miss your current cryptocurrency along with there aren't a prospect for coming back again the total amount.

• +1 1

Yobit is a well known exchange site on the market that has been operating for quite some time now and it uses tight securities to its site and provides the same security to its users and its for this reason I say chances of you losing yobit balances are minimal unless if you don't provide enough security to your account.

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Yes i agreed your account chance to best yobit accept i am new here is here can steal my found good ,,,,

maybe you entered with a fake website or a spam website therefore your balance is lost before entering the site yobit first check the url domain

You can lose your money from your balance only if your account is hacked, or if you transfer money to the wrong address when withdrawing.

Edited by MCSGlegend

On 2/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

On 2/5/2020 at 2:08 PM, KURTAULI said:

Yes you may lose your balance if you use suspicious trading software and extensions. 1 year back I used a trading bot who stole my password and login and hacked my account

Sure,  especially when you share your private information with someone you don't know or maybe you click on an unknown link 

No friend if you don't share your account information with others people hit balance is always safe yobit have temporary problems I hope all problems are solved soon don't be worry about your balanced 

dear mate! yobit is completely trusted and open exchange market

there is no chance of loosing earnings on yobit but make sure your privacy 

remains protected and dont use false methods because otherwose your account  

will banned.

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

I have 3 years old Yobit exchange account .All from these years i haven't experienced any misconduct from Yobit.Their are my old coins and many dollars.The Exchange is secured you don't have to worry about safety their.They are very professional and helps customers on Twitter.

As far as I know that. Yobit exchange site has a strong security system. That's why I personally think that there are no chance to lost or steal your coin from your Yobit account.

hi friend there is no chance to lose yo it balance because it is well known and trusted exchange. You can invest your money on yo it exchange.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:00 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

dear brother ! i didnot think so that you will lost your earning. but you must take some security measures.

1.don't give your crypto account to anyone,otherwise banned.

2.Keep your data safe by placing a high password.

3.donot let others to see your yobit id

On 20.02.2020 at 06:00, Shahan777 said:

If you do not share your security password with other people you will not lose your balance, there is no possibility of losing anything from Jobit, a trusted exchange website.

Yes...that is so important to keep your account's pass word in safe..do not tell any one about them..by this way..you will keep your balance ..and donot forget to comment evry day..

No my friend i don’t think so yobit is a safe platform, so don’t worry about your money is save , any time ou need it you can withdraw to any wallet you won’t.

Its not that possible but just make sure its real the yobit domain that you enter your details when you use mobile to login to your yobit account. Scammers are very educated people, they can change just a single later (eg; yoblt, yobit) you can notice the difference there, then after enter you email and address you will give them the full access to your account so they will login to their devices and withdraw your coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have no idea about these . But I heard that yobit is trusted platform and very secure wallet  for our bitcoins . But 2 days ago yobit create a problem . Many people can't transfer their money from yobit account . I don't know when these problem will be solved .

• +4 1

you are the person who should protect your information , so do not share your password with any one also do not click on any link may be it hack you information , also use strong password 
and use 2fa google authentication 
finally do not make all of your platform with the same password 

• +1 1

I don't think so yobit is a trusted platform and the will never take your money.

So you need to trust them,

Its just my opinion.

• +2 1