Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

As long as you have secured your account with a strong password, and you do not share your personal account information with anyone, it is very difficult for it to be hacked and stolen because the Yupit platform is very safe.
So, to avoid this happening again, secure your account well and stay away from fraudsters.

No, no one will be able to steal your money, my friend. If you protect your account well .. Go to your account control panel and you will learn the steps

• +5 1

You will not lose your money if you protect your account; I've been using Yobit for years and have never had a problem with it; create a strong password and allow 2FA verification, and I can assure you that nothing will happen to your money.

Actually i think Yes if you play their dice game I lost a lot of coins in there .also yobit is not safe for any hacker.all exchanges has a chance to get hacked.to avoid it secure your account as possible as you can.dont share some details to others.

Yes there are so many chance are there if you don't safe your account informations then there is a chance to pose your balance and so try to secure your information safe. Yobit is one of the best secure wallet so yobit will not leak your account. 

no my dear friend your yobit balance cannot be lost because it is very se platform and a safe wallet for keeping your money safe no one can access your account access to you until you give your personal information to him.

• +1 1

Yobit is a very safe and reliable trading platform, and I've never heard of anyone's account being compromised. If you share your password or something that will access your account, it can be compromised. If you have any doubts, increase the security methods before you make your purchase.

Yes my respectable senior members are right  If you secured your account you'll not lose your cash, i'm mistreatment yobit for years and so far i did not face any drawback associated with this, creat a strong parole and activate the 2fa verification, and that i will make sure you that nothing can happen to your cash

Is there a risk you'll lose your Yobit balance? I believe that everything on the internet is vulnerable to scammers and hackers, so there are many opportunities to lose your Yobit balance. However, it is entirely up to you to create a strong password and allow two-factor authentication, not only for your Yobit account but also for your email.

No any chance to lost your yobit exchange because the chance is when yobit exchange own they want to stopped that can only chance to lost in that only I think yobit exchange can give you a chance to withdraw

The yobit platform is very safe and there is no opportunity to defraud you, but there is a chance of losing your money due to investing in an inactive currency, so you must take advice from old members

activate your 2 way factor verification if you have sone doubt to increase the security methods before you can open the your account..however your looking to the site that you can invest and earn more but im sorry to tell you that im no idea and posting here to that's quite a few and I'm pleased with my earnings, but try trading and learn to do it. Also, before considering other people's suggestions, make sure they are true and safe.

Anything on the Internet is hackable, but I think this is very difficult. Yobit has not previously been exposed to any hacking process, so if you keep your private keys in a safe place, no one can access your account, but I must point out that the Payins platform, despite all its fame, was already hacked So you must be careful

If you account is secured then you won’t let one any earnings. I’ve been using yobit for long no word and I’ve never encountered difficulties in trading there. JUst try and make sure you create a powerful login details 

Hello my friend
No, it is not possible, it is a secure site and no one can steal your money
Just don't give out account information to anyone
good luck to you

Yeah, it was possible if you shared your account information.Take note that your protection comes first because sharing your information will result in the loss of your account balance. Never share your account information with others and use 2FA security to ensure your account is more safe.

I think if you secure your password it will not be possible, for this reason do not let your personal data be stolen by other people. For me, YOBIT is the safest wallet, so you should be careful not to click on the phissing link because you can lose it all.

I think if you secure your password it will not be possible, for this reason do not let your personal data be stolen by other people. For me, YOBIT is the safest wallet, so you should be careful not to click on the phissing link because you can lose it all.

Yeah, it was possible if you shared your account information... take note that your protection is the most important thing to consider because sharing your information will result in the loss of your account balance. Never share your account information with others and use 2FA security to keep your account more secure.

Yobit Is very secure site.you will not loss your balance if secured your account.you should not give your password and any privacy to another.keep your privacy private and don't give it to other unknown person.

No if your email is safe and you use a strong password and take care of your password you wont lose your funds because yobit is one of the best exchanges in world and its safe and secure so dont worry about losing funds.

Yes, my dear friend, it is very possible that this will happen as the hackers and fraudsters on the Internet and websites are very many, so my friend should create a strong password and not share your accounts with other users. Good luck dear.

I do not think that this will happen unless you have shared the password with someone, you should be wary of doing that, and I advise you to take preventive measures such as setting a strong password, and do not forget not to share the private key with anyone, because this will lead to the loss of your money

The chance of something like this happening is very small, but I advise you not to keep your money in the platforms because it is subject to electronic attacks .. Use your own wallet such as trustwallet or safepal or any wallet you want and transfer all your payments to it to keep your money safe.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that I am also new here but according to every member yobit is a great wallet and trading place and your yobit  account completely secure and another can not hack your account.

I trust yobit, although I have not started trading yet, but this platform gives good security and good trading, so I would like to start investing and trading on the yobit platform.
Only we have to raise the level of security, put a strong password and not use a single password for all of our accounts.