Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

yes i think any one can easily steal our amount because we not know that many scammers are present in our surrounding and we not know who is scamp or not so always be careful and not share your personal information to other members because fraud is every where.

• +4 1

no if your email is protected and you utilize a solid secret phrase and deal with your secret phrase you wont lose your assets on the grounds that yobit is probably the best trade in world and its free from any danger so dont stress over losing reserves.

Of course, funds are subject to loss in a large and continuous manner, through theft or giving personal account information and private wallet to an untrustworthy person, or loss of funds may occur by trading and investing in incorrect ways, so we have to be very careful and not trust anyone.

• +3 1

Hello friend, I think that the only way that you can lose your balance in yobit, is that you forget your account or your password, or that you give it to another person to manage it, I recommend that you do not save your password in the browser, because it can be hacked.

• +1 1

Thanks. If you open an account, you must use a strong password. If you use a weak password, hackers can easily hack it. So be careful for hackers. Otherwise, your account may run into problems.

If you secured your account you will not lose your money, I started  using this just some few days back and until am getting use to it but I believe if I don't mis use it am cool to go... 

Yes if you play their dice game I lost a lot of coins in there .also yobit is not safe for any hacker.all exchanges has a chance to get hacked.to avoid it secure your account as possible as you can.dont share some details to others.

You are new in this field and you need to don't make any investment or buy any crypto coin from yobit if you buy any wrong coin them your currency will sell on half value or less then this so I suggest you if you don't have any knowledge about buy and sell don't think for getting profit and learn here for minimum 2 months wish you guys best of luck

I do not think that there are opportunities to lose your money in the Yubet wallet. If you do not give your code to anyone, you should not give it to anyone so that your account is not hacked and money stolen. It maintains the privacy of members well.

I think that the yobit platform is a safe platform and you can put your money in it. Do not worry. I searched for it and did not find anyone who complained about this platform.

My friend, when you create a strong password, no one can access your wallet, so you have to create a strong password in order to be comfortable.
Also, the yobit platform is a great platform, and I have not faced any problem with it since I joined it

With the development of the world of cryptocurrencies, the tricks of thieves have increased and diversified. Anything on the Internet is vulnerable to hacking and piracy. To secure your account on the Yobit from thieves, you must create a strong and complex password, which is difficult for anyone to detect. You must also activate the security 2fa. Do not share your personal information and some details with others. Yobit is considered the most reliable and reliable platform, and it guarantees the safety of its users if they abide by these rules

Relax my friend, I can tell you that the time I've been here I have noticed that Yobit is very safe, of course, always taking security into account, you should not share personal data with anyone because you could lose everything, we live exposed to many scammers.

• +2 1

Hello my friend.
No, you cannot lose your money on Balance yobit, and it is very secure, as the platform is always working on updates to protect users and their money.
But there is no doubt that you should secure your account and not share the private key with strangers or on the Internet to avoid piracy.

• +2 1

If you secure your Yobit account, and use a strong password, you will not be exposed to any theft, be careful of fraudsters, they infiltrate the wallets in malicious ways, and save your personal information and do not share it with others.

• +1 1

Yobit is safe ans secure wallet ,so we cannmake more strong by password. Make strong and unique password which is not use on other sites. So thennyou would not lose money from yobit. It good if you use 2fa and make your account more safe. When we made mistakes then we can lose our money from yobit. But i think yobit is safe when you would make safe . 

I think as long as you are secured in your account and you have not shared your information, email and password with anyone, nothing will happen. The most important thing is to do two-factor authentication, and the other thing is that you must distribute your money in more than one place in case it is lost, you will not lose everything, my friend.

• +2 1

There should be a chance of losing your yobit account just as there is a chance of losing your social media account if it is hacked or if you forget your password, so be very careful.

Their are alot of chance that one can loss balance in the yorbit platform when any mistake is done, or if you forget your password and some loss their device for discharging duties or if it is stolen.

• +1 1

Yes of course many of chance to loss your money it can only safe to protect them with your strong and effective way of codes and gmail account number and password. When in Shaa Allah my earnings start I will do to protect. 

Yes there will be a chance to loose the yobit balance if you do not allow the security option like do not enable the good 2Fa code. Because if you have money in the yobit then you have to be carefully and allow all the security option to protect it from the hackers.

You only have to save the registration information and your private keys, the Yobit platform provides high protection for all its users, and as an additional protection method, when changing the IP address it automatically logs off, so you should not worry about your balance on this platform.

the yobit site is the most secure site in terms of everything, it is safe and protects your personal data, and a very small percentage of those who have been exposed to this problem because they shared their personal information, so be careful to put a strong password

Edited by RAWAnmj777
  • +4 1

Hello friend, advice not to lose your account, secure it with a strong password so that you do not forget it and avoid fraud or give your personal information to anyone if you are tempted with a large and easy profit