Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

According to me if any body copy paste work they lost their yobit.plegiarism caught the copy paste work and ban their account.when your account banned you lost your coin.

hello friend yes I want to tell you that we can restore balance from our valued by forgetting the username and password if there is a new bit if we forget our Gmail and password of you were taken we can loss our balance in that way otherwise the you beat while it is secure so we can easily use it for money

If you follow the security rules, then no one will ever be able to steal your account on the yobit exchange along with your money.

Of course, carelessness can cost us money and harm us. Yobit is a good platform that protects our assets but we can lose our balance if we do not keep content and protect our account information.

Any thing can be lost in this world, and in digital world there are hachers and scamers، but wuth little care and stay awake you can avoid a lots of problems.

Make a strong password and never give it to anyone, active 2fa and never click on any suspected link.

Stay safe and best regards

Of course, you will find there's the possibility of missing your bitcoins in case you can't shift your current bitcoins straight into your budget along with hacker hack into your current bill along with shift most bitcoin straight into the bill within this predicament you must miss your current crypto currency along with there aren't a prospect for coming back again the total amount.

You will not lose it easily.  First, you must secure the account with a strong password and strong mail, and do not share it with anyone else. Secondly, you must follow the instructions of the Forum and pay close attention so that you do not get banned and lose your account .

If someone hack your account yes that's why you should put all security layer available in Yobit exchange , in this case no one can access to your account only you

• +3 1

Do not think that your  balance lost from yobit.If our password is strong, then there is no threat to our account from anyone else. 

No, my friend. Your question is good but rest assured no one can steal your wallet in yobit it's a very safe site. But use a strong password with numbers, symbols and characters and don't trade information about your email to anyone

you are welcome mate,  well according to my knowledge yobit is very safe and it's also profitable if you invest because I have used it For years and I enjoyed it.  But it depends how you secure it. Just secure it and don't share any of your information to anyone. 

No, I do not think it is possible to lose your cryptocurrency in the yopit platform because no one can penetrate it, but you must protect your account and not share your information with any stranger

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, of course, no one can steal your balance nor your account to work on. You are completely protected from this thing happening and you are welcome in the crypto

You are new in this field and you need to don't make any investment or buy and crypto coin from yobit if you buy any wrong coin then your currency will sell on half value or less.

Hey dear, I will clear your doubt there is no chance to loose yobit balance until your account secured. i am using yobit for years and still i didn't face any problem.

My friend, there are many scammers who may try to steal your account, but when you strictly follow some security rules, such as not keeping your private key anywhere on the Internet and not sharing it with anyone, I think that you will not meet any problem regarding theft, because I know some people who have used it for a long time and did not  They come across any problem.

Of course there's possibility that your funds can be stolen but that's only if you share your personal information such password with a stranger,but if you don't do that then your funds are secured and won't be tampered with

There are many scammers in this field not only in this field but also tge scammers are all every where in this digital world ,there are maby chances to loose your yobit balance if you give your information to others they may scame you easily

The only time you will lose your balance is if you take security for granted, Enable 2FA and don't store too much Bitcoin on your bitcoin wallet in yobit and as soon as your done trading you need to move it to your own wallet.II have no idea about this. I'll gain knowledge about it and tell you later I don't know too much about this. If anyone knows about this, tell me. So that I can tell everyone later.

Hey, I don't think your account will ever be stolen if you secure it well, but there are some issues that lead to your account being disabled on the platform. First, if you entered some Arabic characters or answered in a post with unhelpful words . 

Definitely if you secure your account you won't lose your money to hackers or scammers, make sure you create a strong password and enable the 2FA to make your account more stronger because cheaters have many techniques they use to cheat people.

There is no way that you will lost your balance unless you let someone gain access into your account and steal your money. I suggest that you enable 2FA so no one can access to your account. This is one of the best ways to protect your account.

• +1 1

Dear friend you will not risk your money if you protect your account; I've been using Yobit for years and have never had a problem with it; build a good password and allow 2FA authentication, and I can guarantee you that nothing can happen to your money. So careful in every matter. There are many scammer around us. That's don't share any kind of security with anyone. 

Hello my friend
I am also new here and I have not heard that someone has been robbed or lost their balance in YOBIT, but do not deal with fraudsters and swindlers and do not share your personal information with anyone

There is a platform yobit and through this we can save all our payments, on this wallet, if our email address is given correctly and our account can be found, then there is no chance that anyone can steel our payment or cheat us.