AltPocket

Hardware Wallet For You 

Trezor

Ledger Wallet

Keep Key

You can also add yours below 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

Trading exchanges

1. yobit

2. Bittrex

3. binance

4. bitmex

5. hitbtc

6. bithumb

7. kraken

8. bitstamp

9. bitfinex

10. waves dex

NEWS SITE

1. coindesk

2. cointelegraph

3. newsbtc

4. ccn

Coin information, ranking, exchanges: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ , https://coinmarketcap.com/

Bitcoin and main altcoin prices: http://preev.com/

Prices for more coins and converted in many national currencies: https://mycryptobuddy.com/CurrencyConverter

Price variation graphs: http://bitcoinwisdom.io , https://cryptowat.ch

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

anyone here on this thread or in this forums who know a website that has a list of active bounty campaigns?

That one is very useful for bounty hunters, IF you found one kindly put it here and i will do the same!

many exchange site use your list for optional information when they add some coin or tokens. also, ICO era almost end, since many of them not reach the target sale. we are no in IEO era, most effective to filter best tokens

Thank you very helpful for the members here including me in finding useful websites
If there are other additions please edit the first post

Thanks for this posting..i need this to site to know more information about cryptocurrency topic. I need this because i plan to stop working and focus in cryptocurrency 

Thank you very much for this list which contains this number of sites me I have a small question concerning certain sites how can one have local exchanges, because or I am one can not have easily liquid cash except with a VISA card that it's not my case .

thank you sir , this post is treasure  for both new and old traders in crypto , if you want to know everything about trading cryptocorrency simply this is the right place

On 10/13/2019 at 1:49 PM, zaka said:

You seem to have forgotten scamadviser, which evaluates the credibility of many companies in the field of profit from the Internet I think it is good

Thank you. I will update the list as soon as I finish compiling the lists I have here

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

The contributions here are useful. You didn't list WorldCoinIndex (www.worldcoinindex.com) as both a place to check prices and as a portfolio tracker. They have the best Porfolio tracker that I have seen - it's clean and easy to use.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Thank you for these very useful links and sites
I hope to add links to sites that offer bonuses if any

Good luck 🍀 

you forget to put a cryto forum web site like this forum that we talk with other people to learn new astute and talk about it and share experience   

dont forget fro list about forum crypto , likes cryptotalk , bitcointalk , altcointalk bitcoingarden for getting more knowledge crypto the world and discuss with all friend on forum .

i dont know lot of tutorial web site this is why i am her in crtptotalk to see some tutorial and learn more,but i dont see a lot of tutorial all of theme who put some tutorial put the linlk of another web site 

the tutorial is some thing that you do it your self not from other

Thanks for the sites, I, as a new user liked a couple of sites, I will use them in the future, can still find)

On 10/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, alpesh102 said:

Trading exchanges

1. yobit

2. Bittrex

3. binance

4. bitmex

5. hitbtc

6. bithumb

7. kraken

8. bitstamp

9. bitfinex

10. waves dex

NEWS SITE

1. coindesk

2. cointelegraph

3. newsbtc

4. ccn

Needed links man, but several links still unfamiliar for me. I am just knowing yobit, binance,  bitmex, waves dex, and the fourth of news sites 😢

I have to learn more, thankyou for the information..

this list which contains this number of sites me I have a small question concerning certain sites how can one have local exchanges, because or I am one can not have easily liquid cash except with a VISA card that it's not my case .

can you help me to explain how ICO's works? Because I like to use them but I do not no how to use them because I'm scared to get lost. So plz can you explain how they work.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/9/2019 at 5:28 AM, Phash said:

Below are some important links that maybe useful for you

ICO sites

FoundICO

ICOBox

ICOBench

ICORating

ICOAlert

ICOStats

Crypto News Sites 

99bitcoins

Cointelegraph

Cryptoinsider

Allcoinsnews

Coindesk

Cryptopotato

Crypto Portfolio Tracker 

Blockfolio

Delta

AltPocket

Hardware Wallet For You 

Trezor

Ledger Wallet

Keep Key

You can also add yours below 

A useful and comprehensive list. Thanks for sharing. Also, I am using google news to be up-to-date. The news feed is based on your search history and you can opt-in/opt-out any news/subject.

You are missing some sites but thanks for sharing, this list is going to be very helpful for beginners, I used to be a visitor to one of this site some of them really can help you