You need to study a lot to become a good trader? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

You need to study a lot to become a good trader?

Yes there are many ways to become a good trader. You can learn from crypto experts, your mentors, youtube and forums here and you can learn from yourself when you trade, someone will not understand before that person makes the first mistake, and that person will learn from the first mistake to achieve success .

In order to succeed in any field, you must work hard and study it well. On YouTube there are a lot of channels that offer courses about trading

Really if you want to become a successful trader then you have to gain knowledge about trading because it is so vast that you need to develop your knowledge regularly you have to learn and get experience through it so to make big profit from it.

Guys dont be old school dont bother reading books , especially since BTC is not a normal asset, look on youtube on krown crypto cave he has daily streams on BTC situation, trading , explaining very well why he does any trade, lots of indicators, he is a certified trader not like those twitter LARPers

Market survey, what to sell , move fast in market, capital, experience, details survey , enquiring , patients and study along to be the best trader with A very hug success in life . only study is not enough to shine in trading 

On 10/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?
What good free sites can you recommend for study?

You can study in forums like cryptotalk and bitcointalk this sites can give you  a lot of advices and techniquesto use once you decide to try trading in the market. 

You have to learn a lot about trading

Of course, you should increase your knowledge in this field in order to have few losses

This forum is a good place to learn in addition to other Bitcoin forums, it is good for learning

All i know is that experience is the best teacher if you want to  be a good trader you must be know how to stand for youre mistakes and ofcourse you are a risk taker.becouse trading is so very risky i think.

It's not about how much time you spend in school.It's about the content of what you're studying.And that's not what takes so long.It's the next stage.Which is training, practicing, trying.

Yes you need to study but the key is to make your own strategies and develop that strategies as you go on. You need to gain experience, the more experience the better. And you need to experiment things in trading, what is good and what is bad. And what works and what not, Lastly don't be scared to lose money cause it is only money. Be scared to lose time rather than to lose money.

7 hours ago, Win said:

All i know is that experience is the best teacher if you want to  be a good trader you must be know how to stand for youre mistakes and ofcourse you are a risk taker.becouse trading is so very risky i think.

I agree because once you create a mistake you will be the one who will have a strategy to avoid doing the same mistake. Actually not really implementing all that we read online but once we did a midtake we will learn and be great at it as time goes by

On 10/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, MyThoughts said:

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?

I think I will recommend YouTube there you can watch tutorials videos on cryptomarket you get to know alot try this

3 hours ago, Niloy%%90 said:

I think generally people who trade do a lot of study about trade..because trading is a great job and you can find a lot of risk here ... you can lose your money too, you know best about trading and then you do trading, it's yours.  Good suggestions for

In addition to studying and reading articles, you should not forget about crypto news agencies. News can have great effects on prices. You should always follow news and read them carefully because news can give you clues and signals about what may happen in crypto world if a famous person or an established company have some financial plans for the future. Any economic news may affect the price of crypto coins because fiat and crypto have direct relationships to each other.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:20 AM, MyThoughts said:

Yes, it is true that to become a good trade you need to study hard, you can start by learning:

- On the investopedia website (enter the investopedia website and research on bitcoin and technical analysis and fundamental analysis)

- On youtube channels (research on trade courses on youtube)

The are a new invention that the cryptotalk users sharing by writing topics. The Facebook is for time waste only.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

For the crypto trading we need to learn first about the market analysing and also we need after that invest the money and start trading on it becasue without learning we are not going to trade in the market becasue we can make loss in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Doing study for trading is best thing but before applying it we need some ground for  practice .So working on demo account is best thing to do.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:57 PM, dentolas said:

You definitely need to study, check out the forms, candles, etc on the charts in order to identify them...

but, this is not enough, thee is the experience factor that will only come after you played the game. Even guys that are used to trade in stock market and forex don't have it all easy because BTC supply is finite and the crypto market is very small and prone to manipulation...

sleeves up and get to work

Very good and useful information. Thank you friends, you must keep abreast of developments in order to better understand and be able to run this business

On 10/9/2019 at 5:20 AM, MyThoughts said:

I am also looking for sources to learn my friend, please if you find useful resources to share it with me as I searched in the comments and did not find anything useful, thank you.

there are lots of free sites that you can use to learn about the world of crypto,you just need to search it on a google. even this forum is a good source of information. it is necessary to learn first if you want to be a succesful trader