Using both WiFi and mobile data network - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Using both WiFi and mobile data network

Yeh, we are know Cryptotalk terms and conditions. so we hope that it not suspended account till than use single user in single IP and Data connections. I hope you clear my massage.

There will be no problem my dear friend because if you use it its okay not against the rule but if you create multiple zccounts here uou will be banned according to rules of this website take care.

you can access cryptotalk either through wifi or mobile data as it is designed to connect to any mobile device, it is a great advantage to be able to do the posts.

for the crypto security system it is very strict and must use one ip that has already been verified for registration and not using another ip later booting will allow logins on 2 different ips I also learned less in this case different logins in one of your accounts.

• +1 1

How can you use both WiFi and mobile network at the same time. All those things that can cause harm to you in this forum should be limited. But I believe using mobile that is more secured than wifi, to avoid being banned.

I am new to this site, using both WiFi and mobile data networks. I do not know the answer. And what I can't advise is that it is very sad that I can not answer the question you understand. The answer is unknown. If you know the answer, please let me know and I'll try to answer it later. Please ,,,,,?

On 2/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Friend make clear if my WiFi  conection not working. And  i on  mobile date network. My cryptotalk account will banned or not because of using of both WiFi and. Mobile data network.

Not unless you use MULTIPLE accounts on the same ip address Using same account on different ip addresses is totally secure.

Your account will only get banned if you use multipal account on the same ip adress these are the rules of the forums so be careful and use only one connection.

Edited by Aqib Alizai

I don't think so, the account will be locked if you use two different accounts on one connection (one IP address). Because this will make you considered to have a duplicate account.

No in my opinion you never get banned if you just using the same wifi , you will banned when you do 2 account or more in the same device. Because the IP address of network is not the same for the mobile phone or computer or tablet .

No Brother if you are using both, Mobile network and WIFI network for one account then it is not a problem you can use one account on different IP, But  two or more then two  accounts on one IP is harmful and you will be get blocked.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Friend make clear if my WiFi  conection not working. And  i on  mobile date network. My cryptotalk account will banned or not because of using of both WiFi and. Mobile data network.

No your account will not banned unless you use multiple account your pc or mobile. When your wifi connection is not their you can use your with mobile data and that not against the rules.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

I think it doesn't matter, because it doesn't show that you are multi-account. In addition, this forum itself has a tool to detect violations.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

6 hours ago, Shohag Gazi said:

An account with a separate person but both accounts will be banned because the IP address will be, but no other human being will be able to use the alike interaction on a different bank account as it is painstaking.

i think if anyone want to use double account with double ip address i mean double device this is possible but this is not a right way to make profit.

yes you should use both network because this website is working by the use of internet so i think that no matter to use mobile network or wifi so do not worry about that it is easy to use and easy to earn money

no i dont think so if you use two acounts in one mobile and one system than your account will banned  you can use one wifi and data network no problem 

No dear your account will not be banned if you are using wifi or mobile data or both. Your account will be banned if you have sign in multiple accounts on same ip address.

If you use the same account on both devices, then i don't see the problem. Because that way you would be maintaining a single account and therefore you are not in violation of the rules. I think you should be fine. Because it is understandable to not be able to access the same wifi routers at all times. So i am sure the admin has thought about that.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello m mostly using wifi because mobile data may not work in some areas due to weak signle strength and i have wifi at my home and m doing my jobs more comfortabely with wifi

We can work here with mobile data here and also with WiFi.  Can run one with WiFi.  Because one can run an account with one ip.  The benefits we use with these bullets are good

No problem ,if you has  one account and use wifi and also mobile data , that is no problem . I also use wifi and mobile data but I don't use multiple accounts . So don't worry