Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

On 2/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

actually it is pretty easy to buy bitcoin with credit card and there are also a lot of site to choose, like coinbase, luno, bitanda, etc.. but i'm talking about my country so i don't know about the others.

only for payapal is quite impossible so for this you need private sellers

I don't know anything about this because unfortunately there is no credit card in my country and it is never dealt with and this is something that bothers me very much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome with me
There are many ways to buy or sell your encryption, recently Paypal Bank has become a service to buy and sell bitcoins
Bitcoin can also be sold in the form of buying things from online stores that accept encryption

On 2/4/2020 at 11:59 AM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

What exactly do you mean? The case you describe is not correct. If you buy using credit card, means that you sent money to an exchange or a service and buy lets say Bitcoin. Now in example you bought 100$ of Bitcoin.

Your credit card has less balance and you have to pay 100$ to it but you have the Bitcoin which you can instantly sent to your wallet. How can a refund work since you bought what you wanted already? 

Also the exchange cannot either dispute the transaction nor it will gain anything by doing it.

Your argument makes absolutely no sense concerning credit cards.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:32 AM, Lubruselu said:

Its hard to buy bitcoins with the credit card because the banks has more security and they need KYC, that's so it will need KYC if buying bitcoins with credit card

Why its hard buying bitcoins through credit card because of KYC verification? While the KYC verification is the process that's can take only ten minutes

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

really? I thought it is easy for them to buy bitcoin with credit card. I guess better to transfer their money into perfectmoney a payment platform so they can buy bitcoin there are many exchanges support perfectmoney like yobit and crex24.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/4/2020 at 4:05 PM, talo122 said:

Buying bitcoin or crypto generaly is not that easy, also verfication is needed in order to buy with paypal or credit cards, there are people are not ready to give thier informations in order to buy bitcoin. 

Yes you are right it is very difficult to buy bitcoins with credit card may be due to security reasons as people are afraid to give their personal info.

I don't know enough about this because I don't have enough information about currencies and I want to ask which one is the best and biggest currency.....

It is not like this, bank card penetrations rarely take place, but the problem is that the sites that accept payment with bank cards are very few because that is the reason.

• +1 1

yes buying crypto with credit card is a little bit hard but some exchanges accept master card and visa card and you can but btc with your country's money also you can get help fr local sellers.im already using one of local exchanges in my country to convert crypto to fiat.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Sharoncott said:

Yes you are right but there is a exchange name coin base by south Korea and they release a debit card but that card is regional bound. And there are some others also but I forgot the names.

I believe It is never easy buying bitcoin using credit cards this might be due to some legal issues however thank you for Sharing this useful information. Let's not buy bitcoin let's earn them. 

For my side, its very easy and it takes not more than 10 minutes to buy bitcoin with paypal. Am not lying, i always use PAXFUL to withdraw my bitcoins direct to paypal in minutes with very small fee, just try it and you will see.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

no one love to buy BTC with his credit card cause there is a high fees and also a limitation to buy and the bank will record all of this information in his record , that is why BTC is anonymous so you lose this advantage 
also The bank can block our card at any time with out any reasons  

I don't really use credit card or paypal to buy bitcoin. There is so many exchange site that you can used to buy bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin on your yobit account right now so don't make your job difficult because there is manh easiest way to make your job easier.

On 18.02.2020 at 04:24, vaimunan said:

I don't really use credit card or paypal to buy bitcoin. There is so many exchange site that you can used to buy bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin on your yobit account right now so don't make your job difficult because there is manh easiest way to make your job easier.

Yes that is it however they are able to make use of over thought to shop for bitcoin with credit score card so people who may have intrigued in buying bitcoin they should not freeze they ought to truthful utilize crypto gamer thought it truely decent concept

26 minutes ago, vaimunan said:

I'm upbeat in conjunction with your records, I found out unused matters on this collecting, I honest found out round crypto so I still require a parcel of facts from seniors right here

I don't know what are you talking about. Kindly please elaborate yourself so i can give my opinion to you? I'm not literally using paypal and credit card to buy bitcoin because i prefer to used some exchange sites.

3 minutes ago, terpera said:

That's by the way bitcoin can Be store for exchange when it is tall in esteem and much appreciate but for those that wanna utilize it for exchange they ought to learn how it works and other essential thought of btc some time recently contributing online with iy

I think you need to quote his post and not mine because you quoted my post without what i've said to it. I think the best way to buy bitcoin is to research some site that you can buy and sell bitcoin at the same time like yobit exchange, you can use it to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin.

According to Google , There are a main reasons why most crypto exchanges don't allow users to buy Bitcoin with a credit card. It is Chargebacks: When you make a purchaseusing a payment provider like PayPal orVisa credit card, you have the option of requesting a chargeback. ... This means it's very difficult to prove who owns Bitcoin.

This is how many countries have many regulations or such distrust on the subject of cryptocurrencies, since many people in the world see this issue as a scam.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Since I am a new user I have never bought bitcoin from the credit card as mine bitcoin from the credit card is a time taking process and needs a tons of confirmation before buying so try to ignore purchasing bitcoin with a credit card surely this may help you out thank you

I didn't really use PayPal to buy Bitcoin as well as credit card because it's more volatile now that you are accessing it openly with a card that mostly doesn't provide assurance that it's really secure to buy bitcoin. 

Yeah buying bitcoin with your cradit card is not easy but in my opinion do not buy bitcoin using your cradit card because many banks did not allow it and it not safe investing real money in bitcoin so be carefull.