How can I buy bitcoin - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

Биткоин ты можешь купить различными способами. Мне известны только 2. 1 - это купить его за твою валюту на какой-нибудь проверенной бирже, а 2 способ - это обменять другую криптовалюты на биткоин поактуальному курсу.

You can buy some BTC via people, who want to trade (beware of scammers). Also you can use different exchange services, now you can buy bitcoin, even using your plastic bank card or mobile phone's balance. But exchange services will take some fee for the operation, check it before the operation.

I particularly support the idea that there are more ways to buy bitcoin, for example in cash. That you hand over the money and the seller transfers your bitcoin to your preferred wallet, perhaps a safety measure could be that only small amounts could be purchased, in a certain time

There are several ways to buy bitcoin:

1. You can use some  cryptocurrency exchange service where you can change your local currency to some most popular cryptocurrencies

2. You can register on the exchange sites like Yobit or Binance (or some other) where you can buy a lot of different cryptocurrencies

Yeah you're absolutely right but if you don't have money like me, don't worry you can still obtain some crypto by participating in different ways to earn it like airdrops, bounty, trading, mining, and forum. Just what I did, I don't have any funds since we were experiencing a pandemic so it is hard to find a job and since I'm still a student then this forum is the best for me to earn some satoshi, thankfully I have earned a total of 80k satoshi as of now, and ready to trade in the future.

Through a visa from trusted sites or trusted platforms, or through someone you know personally and stay away from fraudsters

The smallest value supported by the Bitcoin network is Satoshi, and we can buy a quantity of Satoshi and trade them in the trading markets because the price of Bitcoin is very high and it is very difficult to buy it, but before buying it we must have a Bitcoin portfolio and then we must choose the merchant from whom we will buy carefully and there are other ways to get Bitcoin is like mining sites and after obtaining Bitcoin, we store it in the Bitcoin wallet until it is sold after its price rises.

On 04.02.2020 at 14:57, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

i think both variants are possible but wich way you choose it's your own opinion

Yes, this is true. You can buy bitcoin from trading platforms, but you have to be careful because there are many scams that may cause the loss of your money without obtaining any cryptocurrencies.

On 4/2/2020 at 5:57, Sharoncott said:

Puede comprar bitcoins en intercambios o directamente de otras personas a través de la plataforma de criptomonedas.

There are pages where you can sell and buy bitcoins, a page that I know is local, bitcoin is 100% safe because if you want to buy, he sends them to you once, see the deposit and if you want to sell, it is the same, you deposit the money once in your account

There are many ways to buy and all platforms and wallets provide this currency, but you have to keep it in a safe wallet or invest it in a good platform

In mine opinion to buy bitcoin, the first step is to download a bitcoin wallet, which is where your bitcoins will be stored for future trading.

We have much ways to buy bitcoins like that you have mentioned but when we are buying we have to be careful because there are fake platforms they lie to sell bitcoin in lower price so they can scam us.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:10 AM, Sharoncott said:

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.

It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.

This is how bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, that is, it is not on physical paper, but its value has risen a lot and at the moment it has positioned itself in the market as the first digital cryptocurrency, there are even many virtual wallets that allow storing not only the bitcoin if not also other cryptocurrencies that are giving very good results, in order to acquire them you can buy them through the Exchange or transfer them between users, anyway the wallets have the purpose of protecting the cryptocurrencies that you are storing from the volatility of the market, in any case I think you have explained it very well.

Well let me help my dear friends, the best way to buy bitcoin is from well known exchanges, it is the saffest way because in the internet there is always the risk of theft. This is one of the great barriers of people entering this space, the lack of trust in the digital system, ask a hundred normal people this question and maybe more than eighty percent will answer that there is a lack of trust. So we the enthusiast of the digital world, we need to be careful and only go to secure sites. This sites also offer a range of ways to buy and sell, it could be in a market or between people directly, like p2p, but in order to do this, you need to confirm your id with a KYC process. I think this trade ways are a little more time consuming and in the end, if you average your returns, the difference would no be significant. 

You can directly buy the bitcoin in the yobit exchange or in any exchange or also buy from the users of the platform through the deals for coins according to the established purchase and demand

Hello, it depends a lot on the country where they are, there are platforms where you can buy it from other people through bank accounts, once the purchase is made, with your BTC you send it to an exchange to exchange with other currencies or you do HOLD and hope that your price increases and brings you profit.

Dear brother, you can buy bitcoin from several different ways, the most prominent of which is that you can buy it from miners who can buy devices for mining the currency as they mine and sell currency, as well as you can from some sites and platforms, but my brother beware, there are many swindlers

It may be profitable to place assets into the Yobit Fund in case you have picked fitting money related norms for hypothesis, for instance, strong and outstanding financial principles and urge you to keep away from new and dark financial structures.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

you can use fiat money in exchange and buying them is simple

You can purchase bitcoins in trades and in certain wallets. It's acceptable that you will purchase your bitcoin at believed trades like binance on the grounds that those sites are trusted, safe, made sure about and genuine. Likewise in the event that you are purchasing bitcoin, you ought to consistently sit tight at it's cost to drop so you can get an immense benefit once the bull run begins.

You should be careful buying from others they can scam you easily i recommend you buying it from trusted sites or local providers