How can I buy bitcoin - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

Under crypto currency bitcoin hold a good rank of course you can buy btcoins either from exchange or directly however Ewallet will also help you a lot for this. I too suggest you to use the fluctuating rates of bitcons and buy it when they are at lower rates. 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:37 PM, khaledsaifullah said:

If you want to buy bitcoin then you can buy any crypto coin by exchange or you can buy directly from seller of crupto coin.  

I agree with you 100 percent. I am also of the same opinion you can buy it from a number of online crypto currency forums and laos look for other usable sources which exchange crypto coins.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

How can I buy bitcoin

other than normal exchanges, like coinbase or binance, where you can buy crypto using your bank account you can also buy crypto using peer to peer exchanges where you can buy crypto currencies with a lot of different methods, like paypal, gift cards, and many others

Well you can use any exchange platform to buy a crypto currency or crypto coins but of course choose those exchange with low transaction fee like yobit for example, and yobit is one of the best exchange platform that I trust as a newbie when it comes to trading.

If you join a Dollar Purchase Sales Group, you can buy Bitcoin.  In fact, you should be careful about this when you buy Bitcoin.  That's because some scammers always try to cheat people

Bit coin is a type of digital currency.you can buy from exchange site bitcoin that is yobit.You can buy the bitcoin by using your debit card for investing purpose .And definitely you earn more and more.

Bitcoins can bought in many different ways, such as using credit cards, PayPal, oven buying it physical with another person,but most bitcoins are bought electronically through the web and much faster with an exchange app

There are many money exchange sites for sale in Bitcoin, where you can easily buy Bitcoin.  Besides, you can earn bitcoin without having to buy Bitcoin in the forum. There are many things you can easily earn from Bitcoin through your own comments and comments.  Post Bitcoin Earn

People can buy cryptocurrency and bitcoin .many exchange available to credit of flat local currency.paxful and localbitcoinare best way to buy bitcoin.

If anyone want to buy bitcoin they should try exchange site because exchange will not betray you/us but if you buy people they can betray us, taking the money first then not send the bitcoin. So use exchange to but crypto coin.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:10 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Yes any exchange site you can buy or convert Bitcoin and other people via cryptocurrency platform you can buy Bitcoin . If you have  master card you will buy Bitcoin from any person.

Can I trust a 100% Exchange site? What can I do if I don't have a MasterCard? I want to know about this, hopefully will let me know. I will benefit Thank you

1 hour ago, Bariki12 said:

Just drops ur address if u need it as will probably send some of them so its very easy to buy if u really need it just exchange ur money to dollers end it to ur yobit wallet and then u can easily get it 

mainly first need to deposit in the exchange wallet and need to make a buy order in btc market and the btc will be bought when the order will be successful.

You can do it the same way you do on platforms. You're able to pay bitcoin and buy anything. Provided the store allows bitcoin payments And you can easily find such online stores today.

Firstly thanks for the question. I also wanted to know about how one can buy bitcoin. I am a beginner and I don’t have many knowledge about this cryptoworld. I am trying my best so that I can gain a lot about crypto currency. Also Thanks to all experts who are commenting. Because of you all we beginners are able to learn more.     

Edited by Eshika afreen

Yeah you can buy bitcoin from any exchange like yobit or from any broker you can pay them using your cradit card or transfer through bank account.

You can do it easily from Yobit ! its very secure and safe ! I think you have noticed that ! I am now one of the Yobit platform fan !

The best way to buy bitcion is p to p(person to person),this is secure method,if you buy online you have to faces errors or fee so I think p to p is the best way.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

i dont know about the bitcoins or crypto currency . i think it may be change into other currency or by other way to get money or by credit card.

2 minutes ago, Abbano22 said:

way the the largest part renowned road are approve of from population with escrow the second approve of from ATM machinery and third fashion bargain with your accept card.

Well, using some cards for buying some bitcoins is good actually because you don't need to cash in some money in retail stores or in the convenience store because by just putting your account number of your card, they can easily deducted your money online.

You can earn bitcoin by buying them from other people via crypto platform or you can trade and exchange other crypto currncies into bitcoin. These are the only two ways to earn bit coins. 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:44 PM, halloweed said:

I have not found and personal Sellers of bitcoin in my area, i dont think there are, startling with my friends no one use crypto.

There are allot of site which you can purchase bitcoin and the like of the site include yobit, binance, kucoin and so on

And Eobit is an example of an Exchange site where you can buy Bitcoin Yes, you can buy Bitcoin from any Exchange site. You can even get free Bitcoins just by posting from CryptoTalk.